• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins the NFC East?

Who wins the NFC East?

• Cowboys

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Redskins

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy cow, Cowboy fans still believe they win the NFCE with the expected time loss of Romo and Dez? I don't wish injury on any player in this league, but it ain't happening without those two. If Romo doesn't come back by 11/1 vs Seattle, Cowboys are toast. Seriously, I can see the Cowboys going 0-4 in that stretch.

You think NE wins the AFCE if they lose Gronk and Brady? How about Denver without Manning and Thomas in the AFCW? AFC North's Steelers without Roethlisberger and Brown? Green Bay lost Jordy, but if they lose AARon next week with a 6,8, or 10 week injury...its over.

Here's a couple of typical quotes I heard today that keep the Cowboy crazies believing in their silliness:

"Well, Ohio State won the NCAAF Championship with backups, so we can too!"

"Cowboy's will have a top 5 defense, and already have the best OL in the NFL so we can do it!"

And then you have this:

Rodgers after talking to GOD about Seattle game last night, then asked him about the Cowboys...and GOD said "he wasn't a fan of the boys either"...Imagine that Cowboy fans.

And, BTW I didn't vote it's only been two weeks...lot's of football to be played by the starting QB's and their #1 receivers before the Champion can be crowned.

Happy thoughts, but more likely that you get a 1st rounder for RG3 than Skins win the east. :suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its still early, way early in fact, but I like what I've seen from the Skins defense and running game thus far. That said, they can't be trusted, at least not yet. I couldn't stand all the nut-riding Chip Kelly received when he was at Oregon. It would be unbearable if he hit big while at Philly. So for that reason alone I hope its never them. The Giants are playing like they've lost their "Who farted!" baseball cap and won't get right till they find it. Hopefully somebody has burned it. So at this time and even with their recent big losses of Dez and even moreso Romo. I think the Cowboys win it.

Lets revisit this in about 6 weeks and see how things are looking then.
One of the best comments in the thread!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy cow, Cowboy fans still believe they win the NFCE with the expected time loss of Romo and Dez? I don't wish injury on any player in this league, but it ain't happening without those two. If Romo doesn't come back by 11/1 vs Seattle, Cowboys are toast. Seriously, I can see the Cowboys going 0-4 in that stretch.

You think NE wins the AFCE if they lose Gronk and Brady? How about Denver without Manning and Thomas in the AFCW? AFC North's Steelers without Roethlisberger and Brown? Green Bay lost Jordy, but if they lose AARon next week with a 6,8, or 10 week injury...its over.

Here's a couple of typical quotes I heard today that keep the Cowboy crazies believing in their silliness:

"Well, Ohio State won the NCAAF Championship with backups, so we can too!"

"Cowboy's will have a top 5 defense, and already have the best OL in the NFL so we can do it!"

And then you have this:

Rodgers after talking to GOD about Seattle game last night, then asked him about the Cowboys...and GOD said "he wasn't a fan of the boys either"...Imagine that Cowboy fans.

And, BTW I didn't vote it's only been two weeks...lot's of football to be played by the starting QB's and their #1 receivers before the Champion can be crowned.

I'd almost think you lived in Washington State instead of DC.... Cause that Redskin's Peace-pipe has to be stuffed with stronger herb than I currently have.