• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins the NFC East?

Who wins the NFC East?

• Cowboys

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Redskins

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow the Cowboys are still favorites on here. Wonder if this vote has bias. Granted, every other team looks pretty dreadful. Hopefully the Cowboys D steps up. Who knows, maybe Weeden will be OK if he can lean on the running game.

What do any of you think about the idea of adding Orton if he was interested. Rumor has it he isn't.
No to Orton.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas may actually play defense this year.
It wasn't all philly bad offense yesterday

Sure why not....LOL

Even McNabb, king of the short low pass, was probably laughing at some of those low short passes from Bradford.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow the Cowboys are still favorites on here. Wonder if this vote has bias. Granted, every other team looks pretty dreadful. Hopefully the Cowboys D steps up. Who knows, maybe Weeden will be OK if he can lean on the running game.

What do any of you think about the idea of adding Orton if he was interested. Rumor has it he isn't.

Pass on Orton. he didn't want to be here before, not gonna let him piss away more games. Roll with what we have and just tell Weeden "you don't have to win the game, just don't lose it".

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, I think Weeden may be more serviceable than he is getting credit for. It's too bad there isn't some stud somewhere stuck on a practice squad because his team has a lot of QB depth.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Romo is back by Week 10 then I'm going with Dallas. They'll need to stick around .500 then go on a run when he returns along with Dez.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, I think Weeden may be more serviceable than he is getting credit for. It's too bad there isn't some stud somewhere stuck on a practice squad because his team has a lot of QB depth.

I think the biggest PS stud is on our PS, or was. Kellen.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought he did damn fine in his last game as a Poke.

But I think the offense has changed and Weeden should be the guy. He did most of the first team stuff in preseason when Romo was resting. So he is familiar both with the plays and the rest of the players.

With the improved defense (and going to get better) and a simple game plan Weeden should be fine.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he did damn fine in his last game as a Poke.

But I think the offense has changed and Weeden should be the guy. He did most of the first team stuff in preseason when Romo was resting. So he is familiar both with the plays and the rest of the players.

With the improved defense (and going to get better) and a simple game plan Weeden should be fine.
could not agree more.
I'd add coaching as well. Garrett and the coordinators have this team buying in

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know who will win but whoever does probably wins 8 games

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could not agree more.
I'd add coaching as well. Garrett and the coordinators have this team buying in

I never used to like Linehan or Marinelli.

But Marinelli really impressed me with his coaching last year and has more tools to work with this year.

Linehan impressed last year but has basically lost his Triplets this time out.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marinelli did the best job in football last year.

Honestly, with what he did with that defense, I was sort of shocked he didn't get any head coaching calls.

Ned_Merrill

Qui n’avance pas, recule
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say Cowboys, because they still have a great O-Line, and (hopefully) Williams and Beasley can pick up the slack for Bryant. I am not writing off the Eagles, because wholesale changes take time to settle in actual competition. The AFC East may yet determine the winner of the NFC East this year.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy cow, Cowboy fans still believe they win the NFCE with the expected time loss of Romo and Dez? I don't wish injury on any player in this league, but it ain't happening without those two. If Romo doesn't come back by 11/1 vs Seattle, Cowboys are toast. Seriously, I can see the Cowboys going 0-4 in that stretch.

You think NE wins the AFCE if they lose Gronk and Brady? How about Denver without Manning and Thomas in the AFCW? AFC North's Steelers without Roethlisberger and Brown? Green Bay lost Jordy, but if they lose AARon next week with a 6,8, or 10 week injury...its over.

Here's a couple of typical quotes I heard today that keep the Cowboy crazies believing in their silliness:

"Well, Ohio State won the NCAAF Championship with backups, so we can too!"

"Cowboy's will have a top 5 defense, and already have the best OL in the NFL so we can do it!"

And then you have this:

Rodgers after talking to GOD about Seattle game last night, then asked him about the Cowboys...and GOD said "he wasn't a fan of the boys either"...Imagine that Cowboy fans.

And, BTW I didn't vote it's only been two weeks...lot's of football to be played by the starting QB's and their #1 receivers before the Champion can be crowned.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Eagles looked good in pre season but they have become a fire the coach watch. The Cowboys likely would have run away with it if not for key injuries. They could still do it and if so, maybe Garrett should get some consideration for COY. Sure glad I don't put money on this stuff.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its still early, way early in fact, but I like what I've seen from the Skins defense and running game thus far. That said, they can't be trusted, at least not yet. I couldn't stand all the nut-riding Chip Kelly received when he was at Oregon. It would be unbearable if he hit big while at Philly. So for that reason alone I hope its never them. The Giants are playing like they've lost their "Who farted!" baseball cap and won't get right till they find it. Hopefully somebody has burned it. So at this time and even with their recent big losses of Dez and even moreso Romo. I think the Cowboys win it.

Lets revisit this in about 6 weeks and see how things are looking then.