• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will win the NFC West this year?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes no sense. He has a very high TD to INT ratio. How do you explain all the TDs and still say his INTs are so low because he didn't throw it enough?

You can't have it both ways.

He has no clue what a ratio is. Ratios are not dependent on number of attempts. He simply doesn't get that.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He knows. He is just too stubborn to admit it.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys sure are taking a long time to figure out this ram jackson guy is a complete idiot. How many times does he have to wave that banner?

Just stop trying to explain simple things and realize he just can't understand reality. I read his posts and simply smile and shake my head. It's much easier that way.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not an idiot, he's a troll. There is a difference. It's an act, a shtick. I think it's been well established that I like to feed trolls.

Winter is coming...

Er, fall is coming? :noidea:

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes no sense. He has a very high TD to INT ratio. How do you explain all the TDs and still say his INTs are so low because he didn't throw it enough?

You can't have it both ways.

it makes plenty of sense. You cant be last in passing yards and tell me you are proficient at it. his tDs are inflated by the ease that passing is now but over all it is obvious he isn't good enough to be relied upon with out a running game yet.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to ESPN:
RW was 29th in yards per game. BUT....
7th in passer rating
4th in yards/attempt
12th in completion percentage
And RW did this with the 11th toughest schedule (according to ESPN's SOS)

According to Profootballreference:
RW had an extremely tough draw with the defensive strength of his opponents as well,
panthers (2nd best D)
niners x2 (3rd best D)
saints (4th best D)
cardinals x2 (6th best D)
colts (8th best D)
rams x2 (11th best D)

That is 9 out of 16 games against the top 10 D's not named the Seahawks. And the list of the rest aren't bottom feeders.

giants (14th)
bucs (15th)
titans (18th)
texans (22st)
falcons (27th)
jaguars (28th)

all of this leads to 16th over all which is mediocre

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not an idiot, he's a troll. There is a difference. It's an act, a shtick. I think it's been well established that I like to feed trolls.

Winter is coming...

Er, fall is coming? :noidea:

its been established that all the/most SF and Seattle fans are pompous, arrogant dweebs.
I neither troll nor am I a fool. You bend the stats to make yourself feel good and I look at the deeper meanings of them.
a team that has a qb who got sacked 40 times won a SB. that is actually very pathetic to brag about for the league. Odds are this year Seattle doesn't even sniff a SB. Their defense wont get away with as much either. And Russell will look pedestrian.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its been established that all the/most SF and Seattle fans are pompous, arrogant dweebs.
I neither troll nor am I a fool. You bend the stats to make yourself feel good and I look at the deeper meanings of them.
a team that has a qb who got sacked 40 times won a SB. that is actually very pathetic to brag about for the league. Odds are this year Seattle doesn't even sniff a SB. Their defense wont get away with as much either. And Russell will look pedestrian.

The bolded statement is highly debatable. You seem trollish at times due to your arrogance and inability to accept factual information and you certainly make foolish statements in your posts quite often.

You dont really have a clue do you?

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all of this leads to 16th over all which is mediocre

16th in total passing yards.

Passing yardage is a horrible indicator of QB performance. Anyone who thinks that it is applicable is more than a little slow.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it makes plenty of sense. You cant be last in passing yards and tell me you are proficient at it. his tDs are inflated by the ease that passing is now but over all it is obvious he isn't good enough to be relied upon with out a running game yet.

It makes no sense whatsoever.

First off, he is not last in passing yards. Why do you keep saying this? At least check your facts instead of repeating out and out lies over and over again.

Wilson has an excellent TD to INT RATIO (do you even know what that word means?). Your statement that he has it easy because of the running game is ridiculous. The Seahawks had one of the very worst pass blocking OLs last year. Because of this Wilson was under constant pressure and he showed an excellent ability to make good decisions under pressure. The fact that you do not understand this tells me that you either a) didn’t watch the Seahawks play very much, or b) are just a Wilson hater.

Also, your constant attempts to shove passing yardage down our throats as an indicator of QB performance is getting just plain stupid at this point. AGAIN, passing yardage is a HORRIBLE indicator of QB performance.

Of course with any stat based analysis there are good and bad points and room for debate but the most widely accepted as good stats for this analysis are Passing Completion, Yards Per Pass Attempt, and TD to INT ratio and Wilson scores quite highly in all three of these categories. No twisting stats to suit needs (like you are accusing some of) and no using irrelevant stats (like you tend to do repeatedly), just straight forward 3 solid stats used for analysis.

If you don’t want to use stats then you can look at other factors like “eye test” and “leadership qualities”, etc. and Wilson scores quite well there also, but I will now expect you to know this because you are either too arrogant or ignorant to admit to it.

As far as the “lack” of attempts, it would not really matter who the QB was for the Seahawks, they would still be a smash-mouth team. If Peyton Manning had signed with the Seahawks then they probably would have tweaked the system a bit, but he would have still ended up with far fewer yards than he did in Denver. I guess that according to your “logic” he would be a much worse QB then?

Last edited by a moderator:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bolded statement is highly debatable. You seem trollish at times due to your arrogance and inability to accept factual information and you certainly make foolish statements in your posts quite often.

You actually seem like a troll and a fool to everyone who doesn't cheer for the one and done Sehawks

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ottoman Empire used to be a great world power. But no sane person is going to argue that it is greater than America. So congratulations on your 5 championships. Just know that they came in the same century that the Ottoman Empire existed. The rest of us will live in the present.

Most teams that only have one would go to that. Maybe you still can in 20 years when you still only have one....

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You actually seem like a troll and a fool to everyone who doesn't cheer for the one and done Sehawks

Bullshit. I have never bad-mouthed anyone who disagrees with me on a respectful level. In fact I enjoy reasonable discussions and debate with people of opposing views. It provides unique perspective.

However when people are jerks who resort to name calling and playing internet tough guy then I feel I can respond in kind. For example: Like ramjack for making fucking dumbass statements like "all the/most SF and Seattle fans are pompous, arrogant dweebs"

Grow up already UK. You claim to be in your 40's but you act like a 10 year old a lot of the time.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. I have never bad-mouthed anyone who disagrees with me on a respectful level. In fact I enjoy reasonable discussions and debate with people of opposing views. It provides unique perspective.

However when people are jerks who resort to name calling and playing internet tough guy then I feel I can respond in kind. For example: Like ramjack for making fucking dumbass statements like "all the/most SF and Seattle fans are pompous, arrogant dweebs"

Grow up already UK. You claim to be in your 40's but you act like a 10 year old a lot of the time.

Now THAT'S Bullshit. Go back and check the posts and see who started the insults first between me and you. Jerkoff

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now THAT'S Bullshit. Go back and check the posts and see who started the insults first between me and you. Jerkoff

You started the throw down smack talk on the Seahawks long before I came into the picture UK. Try growing up already. You are a sad display of middle aged immaturity at this point.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

40s?! :lol:

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The more UK posts, the more I think he's in the 14-16 age range. Not worth your time to discuss with because when he's confronted with facts the only rebuttal he has are Insults.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Peyton threw one more int with twice as many TDs. Wilson would suck twice as hard the more he threw.

I know full well what I meant and how its defined and it still points to sub par individual QB performance that makes him the medium best at number 16 over all.

that makes total and perfect sense.

vQ9Fs.jpg

Serious? Compare Wilson's first 2 season's and Peytons and Wilson blows him away. Not only did Peyton throw like 27 int his first year but team went 3-13. Head to head in SB Wilson had a QBR rating of 50 points higher. Like 125 to 75. Stats are for losers, winners win

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sandusky fan doesnt even know what football team to root for If Redskins win Hogs fan and if GB wins Packers fan