• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will win the NFC West this year?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL it works just fine. I said what I wanted to say. I could care less what your evaluation of it is.

It all points to a sub par or incredibly inexperienced QB being on a team that won a SB . More proof how free agency has weakened the league.

Sub par...spoken like a true fool.
You are exposing your lack of football awareness, No problem though. :lol:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need breaker back to rustle some jimmies

Stouper was great at rustling the jimmies, but he launched too many nukes along the way.
Gotta pass on that idea.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats don't work unless they work in the Seahawks favor. They can't get past that pesky 5-1 stat when comparing the Cowboys to the Seattle

The history you refer to is just that...history. Just like the Cowboys relevance.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sandusky fan doesnt even know what football team to root for If Redskins win Hogs fan and if GB wins Packers fan

Sandusky fan??? LMAO.

Allow me to articulate that I am not at all good with what Sandusky did, but the laughable insult that anyone would be his fan cracked me up.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sandusky fan??? LMAO.

Allow me to articulate that I am not at all good with what Sandusky did, but the laughable insult that anyone would be his fan cracked me up.

I think he became a PSU fan after Sandusky befriended him when he was a boy.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he became a PSU fan after Sandusky befriended him when he was a boy.
Pretty sure you are correct. His ambition was to become a male cheerleader. Even as he was going through hair styling school his orientation was in question.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it makes plenty of sense. You cant be last in passing yards and tell me you are proficient at it. his tDs are inflated by the ease that passing is now but over all it is obvious he isn't good enough to be relied upon with out a running game yet.

Isn't Russell Wilson due to have that dreaded Sophomore Slump?

Oh wait, that was last year.:lol:

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16th in total passing yards.

Passing yardage is a horrible indicator of QB performance. Anyone who thinks that it is applicable is more than a little slow.

no , he was 16th over all last year with all stats averaged.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure you are correct. His ambition was to become a male cheerleader. Even as he was going through hair styling school his orientation was in question.

2cx9u0h.gif

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are redundantly saying what I already said. his int ratio is so low because he hardly threw in the first place.

Someone may already have made the point, but that's not how ratios work. You might generally expect a QB who passes 200x morein a season to have higher volume stats in both TDs & Ints (although Wilson had more passing TDs than Luck in each of their first two seasons, despite passing the ball 200x less per season on average). But the TD/INT ratio isn't directly effected by whatever number of passing attempts a QB makes, one way or another. A passing TD is an extreme positive and is thought to reflect a good decision/execution. An interception is an extreme negative and is thought to reflect a bad decision/execution.

So it's really just a general indirect measure of the ratio between good and bad decisions etc.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Someone may already have made the point, but that's not how ratios work. You might generally expect a QB who passes 200x morein a season to have higher volume stats in both TDs & Ints (although Wilson had more passing TDs than Luck in each of their first two seasons, despite passing the ball 200x less per season on average). But the TD/INT ratio isn't directly effected by whatever number of passing attempts a QB makes, one way or another. A passing TD is an extreme positive and is thought to reflect a good decision/execution. An interception is an extreme negative and is thought to reflect a bad decision/execution.

So it's really just a general indirect measure of the ratio between good and bad decisions etc.

He's playing stupid. He's good at it.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're right. he was 16th in yards and 20th in completion percentage

More bullshit.

You realize that we all have the internet right?

So, what were "all the stats averaged"?

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More bullshit.

You realize that we all have the internet right?

So, what were "all the stats combined"?

you stupid motherfucker. I'm looking at NFL.com 2013 regular season stats right now you idiot.

like I said, I look at deeper meaning. His being 5th over all is deceiving when you look at his various averages in individual stats. Being 20th in completion percentage is pretty sad. Being sacked 40 times is very sad.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you stupid motherfucker. I'm looking at NFL.com 2013 regular season stats right now you idiot.

like I said, I look at deeper meaning. His being 5th over all is deceiving when you look at his various averages in individual stats. Being 20th in completion percentage is pretty sad. Being sacked 40 times is very sad.

Lol. This is why morons like yourself cling to stats. There are 8 guys ahead of him with higher completion percentage that only threw a few passes. I guess when you look at you see it as saying that Colt McCoy, Tavaris Jackson, and Dominic Davis were the most accurate passers in the league last year? Osweiller is more accurate than Peyton?

Stop being a bitch... What is this criteria that he averaged out at 16? Let's compare some other QBs using the same criteria? Or will that not work for your weak ass argument? Which numbers are you using and which ones are you purposely leaving out?

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it makes plenty of sense. You cant be last in passing yards and tell me you are proficient at it. his tDs are inflated by the ease that passing is now but over all it is obvious he isn't good enough to be relied upon with out a running game yet.

It's just a silly or misinformed outlook in this case. The Seahawks run the ball so much because it's a fundamental tenet of Pete Carroll's philosophy of competing and winning. It has nothing to do with a lack of confidence in Russell Wilson. In the slight handful of games (over the past two tears) in which Wilson had to throw more because of the situation, he's done very well, and his efficiency stats didn't suffer the increased volume.

Personally it doesn't matter to me what anyone actually thinks about Russell Wilson. I've got my own thoughts about him and that's good enough for me. But no QB in this league, if they came to Seattle, would be getting high-volume passing attempts while playing for Pete Carroll. Not Manning, not Brady, not Rogers, not Brees, not Luck, nor anyone else. PC likes and believes in his formula for competing and winning. And considering that he's had success with it at both the college and pro levels, I doubt that he's ever going to change it that much.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol, Tom Brady @ 33? Luck @ 35? Guess they shouldn't even be a starters, huh?