• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will win the NFC West this year?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold, all of their claims cam be boiled down to "because it's obvious. " There is no substance or merit of any kind.

I mean take ram for instance, he says Wilson's int ratio is lower because he threw less. I mean how do you have a discussion with someone who doesn't get what a ratio actually is?

We won't win this because we use facts and they use feelings and we just end up beating our heads against the wall trying to get them to follow the logic they will never see.

If you think anything I have said in regards to this topic is illogical, you need to bang your head against the wall. You and Harold can go back and read my first post to the last and tell me where I am being illogical.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won't win this because we use facts and they use feelings and we just end up beating our heads against the wall trying to get them to follow the logic they will never see.

feelings my ass. I have used nothing but stats

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Peyton threw one more int with twice as many TDs. Wilson would suck twice as hard the more he threw.

I know full well what I meant and how its defined and it still points to sub par individual QB performance that makes him the medium best at number 16 over all.

that makes total and perfect sense.

vQ9Fs.jpg

So Peyton who just had one of his best seasons ever is who you should compare a second year starter to?

Without looking it up, I sure you could compare almost any QB #s against Peyton's last season and find them lacking.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
feelings my ass. I have used nothing but stats

Not even once. Show me how he stacks up against any other qb over their first two years. Not once have I said he ruled other qb's that are veterans this last year and in fact have made that clear. You keep trying to change the topic and it is that non related topic you keep claiming victory on.

It won't work.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think anything I have said in regards to this topic is illogical, you need to bang your head against the wall. You and Harold can go back and read my first post to the last and tell me where I am being illogical.
Scooby-Doo I was referring to RamJackson and folks in general who feel that Wilson is just a game manager. He's much more then a game manager. Let's just watch him this up coming season and then comment on his performance, I confident that Wilson is going to have a great year.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need breaker back to rustle some jimmies

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even once. Show me how he stacks up against any other qb over their first two years. Not once have I said he ruled other qb's that are veterans this last year and in fact have made that clear. You keep trying to change the topic and it is that non related topic you keep claiming victory on.

It won't work.

LOL it works just fine. I said what I wanted to say. I could care less what your evaluation of it is.

It all points to a sub par or incredibly inexperienced QB being on a team that won a SB . More proof how free agency has weakened the league.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL it works just fine. I said what I wanted to say. I could care less what your evaluation of it is.

It all points to a sub par or incredibly inexperienced QB being on a team that won a SB . More proof how free agency has weakened the league.
Free agency has weaken the league? How so?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats don't work unless they work in the Seahawks favor. They can't get past that pesky 5-1 stat when comparing the Cowboys to the Seattle

Yes, that 5-1 stat has all Seahawks fans worried about the upcoming game with the Cowboys. We are quaking in our shoes for sure.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most QBs stats have been inflated the last 2 years for obvious reasons anyway. RW ranked 16th over all so beyond outstanding I doubt is a good term. He was the ultimate average QB.

-something caught my eye in the Athlon preview issue
A cleveland Brown-Josh Gordon WR ranked first in total yards with a 31st and 45th ranked QBs throwing to him.

RW ranked 32nd in avg passing yards per game. Of course you'll say its because they ran the ball as their strength = RW is not the teams strength which doesn't translate to beyond outstanding
According to ESPN:
RW was 29th in yards per game. BUT....
7th in passer rating
4th in yards/attempt
12th in completion percentage
And RW did this with the 11th toughest schedule (according to ESPN's SOS)

According to Profootballreference:
RW had an extremely tough draw with the defensive strength of his opponents as well,
panthers (2nd best D)
niners x2 (3rd best D)
saints (4th best D)
cardinals x2 (6th best D)
colts (8th best D)
rams x2 (11th best D)

That is 9 out of 16 games against the top 10 D's not named the Seahawks. And the list of the rest aren't bottom feeders.

giants (14th)
bucs (15th)
titans (18th)
texans (22st)
falcons (27th)
jaguars (28th)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to ESPN:
RW was 29th in yards per game. BUT....
7th in passer rating
4th in yards/attempt
12th in completion percentage
And RW did this with the 11th toughest schedule (according to ESPN's SOS)

According to Profootballreference:
RW had an extremely tough draw with the defensive strength of his opponents as well,
panthers (2nd best D)
niners x2 (3rd best D)
saints (4th best D)
cardinals x2 (6th best D)
colts (8th best D)
rams x2 (11th best D)

That is 9 out of 16 games against the top 10 D's not named the Seahawks. And the list of the rest aren't bottom feeders.

giants (14th)
bucs (15th)
titans (18th)
texans (22st)
falcons (27th)
jaguars (28th)

Don't waste your time, those stats only happened because of Lynch according to RamJackson.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats don't work unless they work in the Seahawks favor. They can't get past that pesky 5-1 stat when comparing the Cowboys to the Seattle
The Ottoman Empire used to be a great world power. But no sane person is going to argue that it is greater than America. So congratulations on your 5 championships. Just know that they came in the same century that the Ottoman Empire existed. The rest of us will live in the present.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This all came to be because I said Wilson is beyond outstanding compared to any other qb over their first two seasons and nothing you claim as facts spoke to that in any way. You failed.

They were a run first team with a great defense. Show me any mediocre qb that had inflated stats on a similar team their first two years. Find anything to support your claim. You can't and you won't. We all know this.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are redundantly saying what I already said. his int ratio is so low because he hardly threw in the first place.

That makes no sense. He has a very high TD to INT ratio. How do you explain all the TDs and still say his INTs are so low because he didn't throw it enough?

You can't have it both ways.