• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will win the NFC West this year?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you stupid motherfucker. I'm looking at NFL.com 2013 regular season stats right now you idiot.

like I said, I look at deeper meaning. His being 5th over all is deceiving when you look at his various averages in individual stats. Being 20th in completion percentage is pretty sad. Being sacked 40 times is very sad.

Hey, there were 12 guys in last year's regular season that had a 100% completion percentage. Each completed 1 of 1 for the 100% rating. One of those were actually a QB!
Using that data as your reference indicates you are a stupid motherfucker that is an idiot-to use your own words.
Putz, we forge our own online rep.
For a troll that tries to say you don't give a shit what anyone thinks about you, your earlier post conveys that someone got under your skin.
Have a great day.

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's playing stupid. He's good at it.

Yeah, I hadn't figured that out at first. Even the Football Outsiders article that he linked a few pages back began by stating that, after his 13th game (before the 'slump' started), that Wilson's play would have been in the MVP conversation if Manning wasn't already a lock by that point.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to topic.
I expect Seattle, barring excessive injuries, to win the West again and remain the fav to win it all.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're right. he was 16th in yards and 20th in completion percentage

He was 9th in TD's despite being in the 30's or lower in total attempts and attempts per game.

You simply don't know how to read data. Being down the list in number of tries is no basis for ranking the position.

This is why they created the QB ratings to begin with.

Where is he on those? Hint... nowhere near 16th.

Now, where were the other greats of the modern era after their first two years? That's right WAY behind Wilson.

Next...

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you stupid motherfucker. I'm looking at NFL.com 2013 regular season stats right now you idiot.

like I said, I look at deeper meaning. His being 5th over all is deceiving when you look at his various averages in individual stats. Being 20th in completion percentage is pretty sad. Being sacked 40 times is very sad.

:pop2: :pop2: :pop2:

Please continue.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was 9th in TD's despite being in the 30's or lower in total attempts and attempts per game.

You simply don't know how to read data. Being down the list in number of tries is no basis for ranking the position.

This is why they created the QB ratings to begin with.

Where is he on those? Hint... nowhere near 16th.

Now, where were the other greats of the modern era after their first two years? That's right WAY behind Wilson.

Next...

LOL I know how to read it just fine honeybunches.

you know why the other greats weren't that great after 2 years ? because they either weren't playing or with less free agency young guys actually played like young guys who didn't know what they were doing. Theres so much free agency now that the quality of play is watered down and less experienced guys end up looking better then they actually are. 2nd year QBs don't win SBs unless theres something imbalanced/wrong with the rest of the league.

he's as good as he needs be with the current conditions of the league but I don't think he is as good as you would want to believe.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think ram29jackson qualifies as the new breaker. I just wish he was a 9er fan.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's as good as he needs be with the current conditions of the league but I don't think he is as good as you would want to believe.

Stats say otherwise......but whatever.
Seattle has the best possible QB for their situation.
That situation created a SB Championship TEAM.
And that sir, is good enough for me.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats say otherwise......but whatever.
Seattle has the best possible QB for their situation.
That situation created a SB Championship TEAM.
And that sir, is good enough for me.

no, the stats say his numbers are relative to the sub par quality league wide that make him and quite a few others look good. You expect me to believe 3 or 4 QBs within the last couple years all play that well that quickly with hardly any true knowledge of a teams plays etc.

I agree with being satisfied with the teams results though :nod: cant take that away

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you know why the other greats weren't that great after 2 years ? because they either weren't playing or with less free agency young guys actually played like young guys who didn't know what they were doing. Theres so much free agency now that the quality of play is watered down and less experienced guys end up looking better then they actually are. 2nd year QBs don't win SBs unless theres something imbalanced/wrong with the rest of the league.

So then every young QB should be tops of all time over their first two years now. They aren't.

Seattle isn't the first team with a quality defense and a solid running game to start a young QB. They should all be near the tops all time over their first two years. They aren't.

You are full of excuses and no substance.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then every young QB should be tops of all time over their first two years now. They aren't.

Seattle isn't the first team with a quality defense and a solid running game to start a young QB. They should all be near the tops all time over their first two years. They aren't.

You are full of excuses and no substance.

no, it doesn't need to mean that at all but I already stated that 3 or 4 at the same time is too unrealistic.

LOL at your excuses and no substance silliness. My observations on free agency and quality of play are quite logical and reasonable.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, it doesn't need to mean that at all but I already stated that 3 or 4 at the same time is too unrealistic.

LOL at your excuses and no substance silliness. My observations on free agency and quality of play are quite logical and reasonable.

Spock is that you?

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My observations on free agency and quality of play are quite logical and reasonable.

Wrong, I've gone over your so-called logic a few times and Logically, I have no idea what you are saying. How any of this relates to free agency I have no idea. Explain it to me again how free agency has given RW a better knowledge of the playbook? I'm curious. This should be fun.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha! For a troll. A well known Rams fan told me you have been banned from 2 Ram forums.
:omg::yahoo:

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:what::what::what::what::what:

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong, I've gone over your so-called logic a few times and Logically, I have no idea what you are saying. How any of this relates to free agency I have no idea. Explain it to me again how free agency has given RW a better knowledge of the playbook? I'm curious. This should be fun.

no I said you cant know the playbook that well obviously after 2 years . Its very simple lots of free agency leads to less cohesive teams which leads to a lesser quality of play all around. In the past a great team was good in all areas. Now you can have one or 2 glaring weaknesses and still win games.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha! For a troll. A well known Rams fan told me you have been banned from 2 Ram forums.
:omg::yahoo:

Pay attention.

one Rams site banned me because I simply said what they deemed negative things about the Rams. Also because I said it during an actual game therefore in his childish mind I wasn't a true fan.LOL that's just pathetic and childish on their part. Another one banned me because I was the only one who said Sam Wouldn't make the team while the other idiots were "I'm gonna go order jerseys for me and my girlfriend right now " Like a bunch of dumb cattle. I said he wouldn't make the team, there was no way in heck any guy on the team was letting a gay guy take his spot and the Rams had 11 picks and were told by the league to draft him. That's a reason to kick me off a site ?

The fact is people are afraid politically correct cattle and real opinions frighten them. I got kicked off 2 sights because people are straight stupid.

Forums lead to completely ignorant socially disconnected people. I have friends who I disagree with about just about everything on trivial topics but we are friends for deeper reasons and wont quit a friendship because of disagreements. Why Cant these sports forum dweebs approach it the same way?

Look, some it I may just be having fun with. But I still have my own opinions whether you like them or not. Now, this site seems to let it flow a little easier without too many restrictions and that's fine, I believe there should be some freedom like that.I hate obsessive mods LOL
But I have been defensive cause some of you let the insults fly a little too much. You don't know me so drop the crassness down a notch. I know just as much basic general NFL junk as the rest here. You don't like my bend,... oh well what ever.

:suds:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay attention.

one Rams site banned me because I simply said what they deemed negative things about the Rams. Also because I said it during an actual game therefore in his childish mind I wasn't a true fan.LOL that's just pathetic and childish on their part. Another one banned me because I was the only one who said Sam Wouldn't make the team while the other idiots were "I'm gonna go order jerseys for me and my girlfriend right now " Like a bunch of dumb cattle. I said he wouldn't make the team, there was no way in heck any guy on the team was letting a gay guy take his spot and the Rams had 11 picks and were told by the league to draft him. That's a reason to kick me off a site ?

The fact is people are afraid politically correct cattle and real opinions frighten them. I got kicked off 2 sights because people are straight stupid.

Forums lead to completely ignorant socially disconnected people. I have friends who I disagree with about just about everything on trivial topics but we are friends for deeper reasons and wont quit a friendship because of disagreements. Why Cant these sports forum dweebs approach it the same way?

Look, some it I may just be having fun with. But I still have my own opinions whether you like them or not. Now, this site seems to let it flow a little easier without too many restrictions and that's fine, I believe there should be some freedom like that.I hate obsessive mods LOL
But I have been defensive cause some of you let the insults fly a little too much. You don't know me so drop the crassness down a notch. I know just as much basic general NFL junk as the rest here. You don't like my bend,... oh well what ever.

:suds:
Indeed.

I feel bad for your friends