• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will win the NFC West this year?

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shouldn't have assumed. My bad. But still, even great defenses have an off day. 2 years ago Seattle dropped 58 on AZ and AZ still finished top 5 in total points.

It just seemed funny that play after play was against the Saints.

I just grabbed one highlight. I actually watched the NFCCG and SB again to gain young gun knowledge. Watched Luck again in the KC game.

Besides, Wilson torched Arizona in the desert and Patrick Peterson on a night where Seattle was missing their OL and was under constant pressure, if my memory serves me.

Did you not watch the Thursday night telecast or just some sudden amnesia? :L

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame: More ignorance. Saints had one of the top D's in the NFL. :lol:

Anyone with brains on this site? If so, I've yet to read it except a jake dog. Otherwise, this is a major disappointment in conversation and knowledge.

A world renowned sports forum post critic like yourself might get a bit board with the poor conversation on this site. Your intellectual genius might be better served elsewhere so maybe you should just leave.

My poor assumption about the Saints defense was a result of my disconnection from the NFL since the Super Bowl. I got last year and the previous year mixed up. Nonetheless, i simply though it was funny how highlight after highlight featured the Saints D. I do realize Wilson is a quality QB.

Word of advice- You might want to establish a little history before you go around flexing your cyber muscle. This site will chew you up and spit you out. It's only a matter of time

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just grabbed one highlight. I actually watched the NFCCG and SB again to gain young gun knowledge. Watched Luck again in the KC game.

Besides, Wilson torched Arizona in the desert and Patrick Peterson on a night where Seattle was missing their OL and was under constant pressure, if my memory serves me.

Did you not watch the Thursday night telecast or just some sudden amnesia? :L

I love when stats guy uses his selective memory to support his point. I saw the Thursday nigh game. Did you see Wilson's performance against AZ in Seattle? Again, I realize Wilson is a quality QB. Keep reaching guy, your doing a great job thus far.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A world renowned sports forum post critic like yourself might get a bit board with the poor conversation on this site. Your intellectual genius might be better served elsewhere so maybe you should just leave.

My poor assumption about the Saints defense was a result of my disconnection from the NFL since the Super Bowl. I got last year and the previous year mixed up. Nonetheless, i simply though it was funny how highlight after highlight featured the Saints D. I do realize Wilson is a quality QB.

Word of advice- You might want to establish a little history before you go around flexing your cyber muscle. This site will chew you up and spit you out. It's only a matter of time

LMAO, this post is dead on, but now we're going to get a 12 page retort from the GreekGuru outlining Wilson and Gannons innate knowledge of the flux capacitor and it's relation to completing a higher percentage against single high safety on 3rd and eight in night games on the road in bad weather cities. With a couple of Wilson nuthuggers clapping like kids at toys r us

:L

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love when stats guy uses his selective memory to support his point. I saw the Thursday nigh game. Did you see Wilson's performance against AZ in Seattle? Again, I realize Wilson is a quality QB. Keep reaching guy, your doing a great job thus far.
There are lies, then there are damned lies, and then there are statistics. You can twist any stat into proving your point. A good reason why people have to rely on them is because people for sports is to compare and contrast. A bad reason people use them is so they don't have to actually watch the person play to decide whether they are good or not.

Watch RW play. He makes great decisions and keeps plays alive that most wouldn't and then manages to find the right guy for a big gain. Then you have Kaep, who does the exact opposite. Zones in on his #1 guy and then either forces it or freaks out and runs. Refute that all you want with stats but watch the two guys play. It is night and day. And it will give the Hawks a monster leg up on the niners in the years to come.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are lies, then there are damned lies, and then there are statistics. You can twist any stat into proving your point. A good reason why people have to rely on them is because people for sports is to compare and contrast. A bad reason people use them is so they don't have to actually watch the person play to decide whether they are good or not.

Watch RW play. He makes great decisions and keeps plays alive that most wouldn't and then manages to find the right guy for a big gain. Then you have Kaep, who does the exact opposite. Zones in on his #1 guy and then either forces it or freaks out and runs. Refute that all you want with stats but watch the two guys play. It is night and day. And it will give the Hawks a monster leg up on the niners in the years to come.

Wilson doesn't give the Seahawks a ''monster leg up'' on the 49er's. Wilson is a very good young QB, more consistent than Kaep for sure, but Kaep has a higher ceiling

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson doesn't give the Seahawks a ''monster leg up'' on the 49er's. Wilson is a very good young QB, more consistent than Kaep for sure, but Kaep has a higher ceiling

Potential is a coach killer.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Scooby-Doo though is not calling Russell Wilson a bad quarterback. Now obviously he didn't say he is the greatest in the league but he did call him a good quarterback so you are trying to argue with him when he actually agrees with you on Russell Wilson.

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L Part of my comments were truth and the rest were just ball bustin' between guys with a challenge. Seriously though, just because you've been disconnected from the NFL since the SB doesn't excuse you from not knowing the Saints D is solid top 5 and will only be getting better in 2014. Why assume? Your Cardinals played the Saints for pete's sake.

A secondary of Vaccaro and Byrd in talent is only exceeded by Earl Thomas and Chancellor and it's very minimal. I can see the Saints going to the SuperBowl with their revamped and more experienced safety tandem.

You must be an expert on being chewed up and spit out because I can tell you're a casual fan that guesses and isn't into the details.

I've attached 3 informative sites for you that I find useful in educating myself on players that I don't get to watch too much during the season and info like DVOA. Enjoy and Good Luck.

Team Encyclopedias and Records | Pro-Football-Reference.com

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis

https://www.profootballfocus.com/

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, it's called The GreeK eye test guy breaking down simple QB play with stats as support vs Scooby Doo who doesn't even know that the Saints are a top 5 defense and guesses with poor ASSumptions and has amnesia when Wilson torches his squad in the desert with a make shift garbage OL.

:L :L :L :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO, this post is dead on, but now we're going to get a 12 page retort from the GreekGuru outlining Wilson and Gannons innate knowledge of the flux capacitor and it's relation to completing a higher percentage against single high safety on 3rd and eight in night games on the road in bad weather cities. With a couple of Wilson nuthuggers clapping like kids at toys r us

Everyone is obviously waiting for quality insight or analysis from another Scooby Doo who guesses out his @$$ and lacks basic football knowledge. You still haven't or couldn't corroborate your foolish statements on the SF OL, Iupati or their 1st rd draft choice who has never played the slot at N.I. but is suddenly going to be a NFL stud with 50-60% of snaps.

:lame: & :L & :laugh3:

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L Wilson doesn't need to give the Seahawks a "monster leg up" :laugh3:. All Wilson has to do is give the Seahawks a SLIGHT edge at QB to be a better team than SF. omg. You really are a doofus.

And no, Kaep DOES NOT have a higher ceiling than Wilson. Is this more of your guesses and pulling ASSumptions out your butt? Yes, it is.

Go watch kaep in the 2013/14 playoffs and the teams SF needs to beat to hoist a Lombardi. That is why it's paramount to delineate tape for intelligent conversation. Kaep doesn't have the natural pocket presence, innate ability to sense pressure, the consistent touch on his passes and ability to go through his progressions before taking off. lol...

If you think he can correct these limitations and think this is potential for a higher ceiling then you're as ignorant as I thought from the 1st post I read of yours. :boom:

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame: More ignorance. Saints had one of the top D's in the NFL. :lol:

Anyone with brains on this site? If so, I've yet to read it except a jake dog. Otherwise, this is a major disappointment in conversation and knowledge.

well yeah but nobody knew that because they did look like crap against Seattle and a couple others. I was surprised too after the fact to hear their defense was good. Its so easy for every team to get yards and TDs now it takes a few more games to figure out who's D is decent. It will interesting to see this year if the NFC beats the crap out of each other so bad that the Saints can waltz into the playoffs and finals because their division should be a cake walk.

the Bengals had good D too and it meant nothing again

Rams4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It Bradford stays healthy, the O line stays healthy, the Rams will be vying for a playoff berth. JMHO

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It Bradford stays healthy, the O line stays healthy, the Rams will be vying for a playoff berth. JMHO
I completely agree with this. The only thing really holding the Rams back is that their schedule is going to be so brutal compared to the other wildcard teams. The Bears and Panthers looks like strong candidates for the wildcard (assuming that GB and NO take their divisions). Even the Redskins may be vying for a playoff spot (again assuming that Philly takes the division).

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Part of my comments were truth and the rest were just ball bustin' between guys with a challenge. Seriously though, just because you've been disconnected from the NFL since the SB doesn't excuse you from not knowing the Saints D is solid top 5 and will only be getting better in 2014. Why assume? Your Cardinals played the Saints for pete's sake.

A secondary of Vaccaro and Byrd in talent is only exceeded by Earl Thomas and Chancellor and it's very minimal. I can see the Saints going to the SuperBowl with their revamped and more experienced safety tandem.

You must be an expert on being chewed up and spit out because I can tell you're a casual fan that guesses and isn't into the details.

I've attached 3 informative sites for you that I find useful in educating myself on players that I don't get to watch too much during the season and info like DVOA. Enjoy and Good Luck.

Team Encyclopedias and Records | Pro-Football-Reference.com

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis

https://www.profootballfocus.com/

Thank you for doing all the work in making yourself look like an ass. Now I can spend more time reviewing your suggested websites. I'll get right on that ace.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's called The GreeK eye test guy breaking down simple QB play with stats as support vs Scooby Doo who doesn't even know that the Saints are a top 5 defense and guesses with poor ASSumptions and has amnesia when Wilson torches his squad in the desert with a make shift garbage OL.

:L :L :L :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Wow, just wow. The hole keeps getting deeper and deeper.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you trying to make a bid for biggest tool on the NFL board since Breaker has been banned? The Wilson hate is completely off base. Sure, there are probably a couple Seahawks homers out there (I have seen them) who plenty overrate him, but they are fans. Going out of your way to go after Wilson is ludicrous.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you trying to make a bid for biggest tool on the NFL board since Breaker has been banned? The Wilson hate is completely off base. Sure, there are probably a couple Seahawks homers out there (I have seen them) who plenty overrate him, but they are fans. Going out of your way to go after Wilson is ludicrous.

Calling him a top 12 QB may seem like a rip to you, I call it a non delusional viewpoint. Cue the baby seals