• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will win the NFC West this year?

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The niners were laughed at by most for drafting Reid. So I fail to see how that was a no brainer. Tank will see time from last years draft as will Lattimore. If those two live up to their potential which is an if, that draft class with those three players would be a great class.

What? Who? Now my view of the talking heads and their validity is widely known on these boards. (We just won a superbowl in large part to the draft class they graded out as D and F's.

But it sounds like everyone loved the Reid pick?
Me thinks your trying to pull a Seahawk fan and put a chip on your shoulder!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bigger question is if any team from the NFCW ends up with HFA (long shot at best) would they be so battle tested that they are unstoppable?

If you can come out of that blood bath and have that kind of record I'm not sure any team can even slow them down.

Kind of have the same question for the Broncos. On paper they look extremely dangerous, but they face every team in that NFCW and can they come out injury free enough to stay on HFA. If so, they may not be beatable. Just not sure if Peyton will survive that gauntlet.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB- The NFCW is a division based on smash-mouth football with strong Ds and punishing running games, but is Stacy the answer for the Rams or is he
Of all of the things I'm worried about, RB is near the bottom. The Rams should be 4 deep in 'good enough' running backs and Stacy is a bowling ball.

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is, this is all time stamped, so in 6 months, when you finally get your post count above 50, we can review what a football dipshit you really are. Of course you don't think Jimmie Ward will be a stud, your dumbass thought he used to star on Good Times. And that PFF magazine you brag about? Bigger rag than Bleacher Report. Iupati overrated? If you can be overrated and still be the best OG in the league, alright. In the end, if you combined your Raiders with the 9er's, there might be 4-5 Raiders who would start on the first 22.

:lame: I never said Ward won't be a stud, I asked you why you think he will be. The guy won't play more than 60% of the team's snaps, if that, because he's stuck behind Bethea and Reid. He's never even played nickel corner but to you, he's already a stud? :laugh3:

I'm not sure why you even post. Frankly, it's just hot air with no substance. OK, since you've never heard of Football outsiders, it's a reputable statistical service so clowns like you can learn something of what happens in the trenches, since you only watch the redzone.

As stated, SF is in the lower echelon of Pass Blocking and Run Blocking in the NFL for 2013. They're overrated because pudwackers like you read mike sando and think the 49ers have the best OL in football. Sorry, they don't. Or Mike Iupati is the best guard because he gets voted to reputation based pro bowls. He's not that great.

Football Outsiders - Stats of the 2013 NFL OL - Pass and Run Block

Why not base a conversation on WHY you believe the way you do with your asinine statements and not act like your garbage is obvious fact. Not 1 post I've read of yours has had any common sense, logic or support for your ideas. You're not too bright there, Cowboy. :L

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame: I never said Ward won't be a stud, I asked you why you think he will be. The guy won't play more than 60% of the team's snaps, if that, because he's stuck behind Bethea and Reid. He's never even played nickel corner but to you, he's already a stud? :laugh3:

I'm not sure why you even post. Frankly, it's just hot air with no substance. OK, since you've never heard of Football outsiders, it's a reputable statistical service so clowns like you can learn something of what happens in the trenches, since you only watch the redzone.

As stated, SF is in the lower echelon of Pass Blocking and Run Blocking in the NFL for 2013. They're overrated because pudwackers like you read mike sando and think the 49ers have the best OL in football. Sorry, they don't. Or Mike Iupati is the best guard because he gets voted to reputation based pro bowls. He's not that great.

Why not base a conversation on WHY you believe the way you do with your asinine statements and not act like your garbage is obvious fact. Not 1 post I've read of yours has had any common sense, logic or support for your ideas. You're not too bright there, Cowboy. :L

Great post Nick, your going to be a great addition to SportsHoopla IMO.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

damn.jpg

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Seahawks are and should be the favorites to win the division, but anything can happen. This coming season is going to be something special. No real overwhelming favorites besides maybe the Patriots winning the AFC East.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle does still have the best team, based on the way last season ended. They also played longer than anyone but Denver, have a lot of new distractions, a first place schedule, a target on their backs and play in the toughest division in the game. If they win it again this year, they'll have more than earned it
Considering Tavaris Jackson finished the game in the Superbowl, I would say that Denver had a longer season. Otherwise the Seahawks played exactly the same number of games as Denver and San Fran.

Seattle has a lot of distractions? Compared to the Niners???

I would argue that the Seahawks "first place schedule" is EASIER than the niners actually. Only two opponents will differ.

Seahawks play: GB, and @Car
Niners play: CHI, and @NO

I think GB is a tougher opponent than the Bears but only by a notch or two. Meanwhile the Panthers' offense was gutted this offseason and they look to be taking a step back this season. Meanwhile NO looks to have kicked it up a notch with their offseason additions. Advantage Seattle.

Add on to that the the most dangerous opponent that the two teams share in common are the Broncos and Hawks play them in Seattle while the niners have to play them on the road.

It seems to me that the division has trended even further away from the niners and towards the hawks this offseason. The real questions for me are the Rams and Cardinals. Cardinals lost their two awesome ILBers which may just ruin an otherwise promising season. The Rams definitely look to be on the rise but by how much? Enough to knock the Hawks of their perch? I doubt it, but definitely enough to cause fits for everyone in the division.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As I said, we'll see. Your views are that Ward won't be a stud, Iupati is overrated, and the 49er's backs aren't up to snuff. You and that ass rag you keep referring to are 0-3. By all means, keep commenting, you are almost up to that lofty 40 post count level

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said, we'll see. Your views are that Ward won't be a stud, Iupati is overrated, and the 49er's backs aren't up to snuff. You and that ass rag you keep referring to are 0-3. By all means, keep commenting, you are almost up to that lofty 40 post count level

I find my self looking forward to Nicks response.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You sound so much like Stupor, but with a softer, more mature edge.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What does total post count have to do with post quality?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, I'm sure that's an insult, but I'll bite, who's Stupor?:noidea:

He is a fellow that some of us remember from the ESPN days. He was well known around these parts too.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rollseyes:
We should keep responding to each other's posts without actually saying anything. Then our post counts will be so high we will be smarter than anyone on the boards!!