• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who will win the NFC East?

Who will win the NFC East?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying tap the breaks. Philly thought they signed a prime CB last year, who like Norman had great players around him making him look better than he was. Dallas thought the same with Carr. The league is scattered with great FA's who weren't so great.

Oh cmon now. You are comparing Maxwell and Carr to Norman? Of course anything can happen but I feel the Norman signing put the Skins over the top to be the best defense in the division. We got good CB's and good pass rushers that is a good recipe for success. Its a passing league and the Skins are setup perfectly.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh cmon now. You are comparing Maxwell and Carr to Norman? Of course anything can happen but I feel the Norman signing put the Skins over the top to be the best defense in the division. We got good CB's and good pass rushers that is a good recipe for success. Its a passing league and the Skins are setup perfectly.
I'm saying both were thought to be top CB's signed their FA contracts and weren't worth the money, again let see how Norman looks in a defense. Oh by the way you keep talking about an unproven D when Dallas with a healthy Romo has proven they can and will put up points.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying both were thought to be top CB's signed their FA contracts and weren't worth the money, again let see how Norman looks in a defense. Oh by the way you keep talking about an unproven D when Dallas with a healthy Romo has proven they can and will put up points.

They are going to have to put up points with their defense. Do you really think Dallas will win games with scores being 14-10?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are going to have to put up points with their defense. Do you really think Dallas will win games with scores being 14-10?
Have I said anything that would even suggest I think Dallas will hold teams to 10 points? Please don't tell me you think Washington will hold teams to 10 points.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have I said anything that would even suggest I think Dallas will hold teams to 10 points? Please don't tell me you think Washington will hold teams to 10 points.
shoot me now...on any given Sunday holds true with a team holding another to 10 points. Happens every fucking year.

Good news dean!
You got the respect based on this poll you ranted about two days ago. The rest is just bull shit.

You boys have a nice day! :suds:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You said Dallas' defense will be better or the same as Washingtons' this year. The Redskins have a better chance to hold a team to 10 points then Dallas has.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said Dallas' defense will be better or the same as Washingtons' this year. The Redskins have a better chance to hold a team to 10 points then Dallas has.

If Dallas is going to be a run first team and play smash mouth football you better have the defense to back it up. They don't. Carolina did so well last year b/c they ran on everybody and had the defense to shut you down. To compare Dallas's defense to the Skins right now is just crazy. So much more talent on defense.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and dean
put me down as thinking Dallas will field a much more competitive D than you have been saying here. I also think it's funny you hang your hat on two guys that haven't done shit to date for your organization and Kerrigan, who can be described as solid at best through his career to date. So redskin fan like.

somebody is going to recall this thread at some point in the season. Won't be Dean by mid-season

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and dean
put me down as thinking Dallas will field a much more competitive D than you have been saying here. I also think it's funny you hang your hat on two guys that haven't done shit to date for your organization and Kerrigan, who can be described as solid at best through his career to date. So redskin fan like.

somebody is going to recall this thread at some point in the season. Won't be Dean by mid-season

lol. Hey anything can happen. Im just looking at the rosters on paper right now. Time will tell who has the better D. I just think and many people on this board think that the Skins have more talent on D.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and dean

By the way I think Kerrigan is a little more than solid. lol.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I said you cannot guarantee Washington's defense is better, and never did I suggest either would hold teams to 10 points. That is asinine.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson, Reed, Norman, Kerrigan, and Galette are not studs? Cousins can only get better b/c he now has even more weapons to work with. Plus the run game was awful last year, Im sure that would get better. IF the Skins come in last then multiple injuries would have to happen.

I absolutely love your TE but Desean isn't top 20. You listed good players but not one star. Dallas has all pro payers. Philly has a couple but outside of a 2015 Norman the Skins don't have all pro players.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I said you cannot guarantee Washington's defense is better, and never did I suggest either would hold teams to 10 points. That is asinine.

My point was that Dallas will not be able to win low scoring games. I think all there games would be shoot outs.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I absolutely love your TE but Desean isn't top 20. You listed good players but not one star. Dallas has all pro payers. Philly has a couple but outside of a 2015 Norman the Skins don't have all pro players.

Jackson is the 3rd best Wr in the division. Plus the Redskins WR depth is the best in the division. If Vernon Davis can stay healthy he is another weapon too. Cousins has multiple options on offense. No other NFC East QB can say that. Garcon is the best #2 WR in the division. Plus you don't know what the rookie Doctson is going to bring in his first year.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson is the 3rd best Wr in the division. Plus the Redskins WR depth is the best in the division. If Vernon Davis can stay healthy he is another weapon too. Cousins has multiple options on offense. No other NFC East QB can say that. Garcon is the best #2 WR in the division. Plus you don't know what the rookie Doctson is going to bring in his first year.

I have no problem with this outside of Desean being a distant 3rd. Just dont think DC has any prime time stars like ODB, Dez, Sean Lee or Fletcher Cox.