• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who will win the NFC East?

Who will win the NFC East?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right...like 2014, Lost Sean Lee (best d player) in the off season and went into the season coming off the worst (2013) defensive team in history and went 12-4 with a playoff win. Yep, 1 injury always...
Well maybe not for the defense. If they lose Romo or Dez, they can kiss their season good bye.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also have to factor in that the Cowboys don't play the Panthers or Cards like the skins do. Even if the Cowboys go 0-2 to start off their schedule will keep them in the division race.
can't hurt but bad to good and good to bad in one year should be what Dallas/Washington fans understand IF last year is a lesson.

week to week league and most certainly year to year

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe not for the defense. If they lose Romo or Dez, they can kiss their season good bye.

Exactly my point. IF they lose one of those two guys they can't compete unlike the Skins could if they lost Jackson or KC. This is what I mean about depth. You would think Dallas would sign a good veteran after what happened to them last year but no. Its the same deal.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not really with Dez...that's a debatable opinion
Now QB? Certainly after last year Romo going down was the adios to the season. Might happen again, might be any starting QB out for 12 games would be the kiss of death 9 outta 10 times to any team.

but hey....I'm sure Pittsburgh will always be the exception to the rule for no other reason than they are Pittsburgh

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly my point. IF they lose one of those two guys they can't compete unlike the Skins could if they lost Jackson or KC. This is what I mean about depth. You would think Dallas would sign a good veteran after what happened to them last year but no. Its the same deal.
yep. Washington keeps on regardless of the starting QB or wide receiver. Funny the Pittsburgh fan agree's

Serious football wisdom on display here OR Pep Squad bull shit?

oh well....opinions will vary from time to time. Ain't it great!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not really with Dez...that's a debatable opinion
Now QB? Certainly after last year Romo going down was the adios to the season. Might happen again, might be any starting QB out for 12 games would be the kiss of death 9 outta 10 times to any team.

but hey....I'm sure Pittsburgh will always be the exception to the rule for no other reason than they are Pittsburgh
Not sayin anyone has exception to that rule, but it seems to everyone else (except you) that Dallas has serious depth issues.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep. Washington keeps on regardless of the starting QB or wide receiver. Funny the Pittsburgh fan agree's

Is it that time of the month for you?

:kermit:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Skins lose Jackson is not as big as deal if the Cowboys lose Dez. How can you not see that? Yes Colt is better than any of your backup QB's on your team.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sayin anyone has exception to that rule, but it seems to everyone else (except you) that Dallas has serious depth issues.
second QB is a huge question. Dallas drafted a project and seem content AT THE MOMENT with Moore. I don't know enough about either to assume. Not seeing the total lack of depth that other teams have. Perhaps you know more than I about Dallas and their depth.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
second QB is a huge question. Dallas drafted a project and seem content AT THE MOMENT with Moore. I don't know enough about either to assume. Not seeing the total lack of depth that other teams have. Perhaps you know more than I about Dallas and their depth.
I don't know anything about Dallas' depth, but the thing is... I don't need to. Even Stevie Wonder could see that Dallas struggles without their top offensive weapons at full health.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Skins lose Jackson is not as big as deal if the Cowboys lose Dez. How can you not see that? Yes Colt is better than any of your backup QB's on your team.
you're right....I don't see these teams as you do.
it happens...it's all good

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know anything about Dallas' depth, but the thing is... I don't need to. Even Stevie Wonder could see that Dallas struggles without their top offensive weapons at full health.
QB for sure
what else??

we disagree Dez has that much swing...what else you got about lacking depth in Dallas?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Dallas gets their way...it's all about the numbers in the box.

Agreed...and you really can't afford to stack it...Romo is too good for that...I've only seen the Zek kid play a few times, but if he's anything like Gurley...health is what I think stands in the way of the DIV...a WR2 will develop....and Witten is getting on up there, but still an effective player.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB for sure
what else??

we disagree Dez has that much swing...what else you got about lacking depth in Dallas?

Don't have depth at Wr, Dline, Cb or Safety. Is Clayborn actually starting this year at Cb?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB for sure
what else??

Only lookin at the offense. QB, WR & TE mainly. They made strides to shore up both the O-line & RB positions over the last few offseasons. That has already paid dividends.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only lookin at the offense. QB, WR & TE mainly. They made strides to shore up both the O-line & RB positions over the last few offseasons. That has already paid dividends.
Lmao Dallas has way too many tight ends definitely not a depth problem.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't have depth at Wr, Dline, Cb or Safety. Is Clayborn actually starting this year at Cb?
No we got back Scandrick so I doubt Claiborne starts. HE will be behind at least Jones Scandrick and Carr.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No we got back Scandrick so I doubt Claiborne starts. HE will be behind at least Jones Scandrick and Carr.

I thought Jones is a starting safety. So its Carr, Clay, and Schandrick. Dallas does have Escobar at TE. He has yet to flash.