• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will it be?

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I had no doubt Caps would win tonight. Series probably would be over if it wasn't for Henrik and some unbelievable luck they had. Even today, they score at the end with a shot thats going 2 feet wide and hits a Capital in the ass, and in.
I'm watching and saying to myself here we go again.

Game 7, they will need Henrik and the same luck to advance.

Ranger Devils would be epic, but I am thinking Caps might win number 7.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no hate to the rangers (despite how much i actually hate them)

but seeing as to how the two teams have played in the series, i think the educated guess is the caps.

that said, both teams will have now played 2 straight 7 game series and will only have a days rest. we need to jump all over that

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
if the caps didnt blow game 5 i had no doubt they wouldve wrapped it up tonight. this ranger team reminds me 100000% like the devils in 97/98 against the sens/pens series. they have struggle scoring timely goals let alone goals in general. powerplay non exsistant and play each game 1-0 2-1. lundqvist has to be mentally exhausted same in holtby even though it seems that its the caps getting all the chances.

dko your right add into the fact too the triple overtime game and its about 8 games of hockey they will have played after going 7 games the series before for each...thats a ton of hockey! on the flip side you can look at it with the devs/flyers did that extra "rest" hurt the flyers while the devils rode the momentum and not having any rest? it could go both ways.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i think the caps get it done in game 7 also. 3-1 win...esp if the caps get the 1st goal i think its lights out.

you have to think the caps are the better matchup then the new york lundqvists...but have to be carefully what you wish for?!?!?! wouldnt want them to have a "letdown" or take them easy like they did with florida...pete has to keep these guys focused and motiavted...im also hoping they are using this 5 days off wisely and watching some tapes

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Rags will pull it out.... imagine had the caps won gm 5 like they should've....

IDK, its going to be a great(hopefully) end game for both teams.... 13 games plus multiple OTs entering their 14th game... Luv it!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to say the Caps, but I think we'll be seeing the Rangers.