• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Will Get The WC Spots In The NFC?

Who Gets The Last NFC Playoff Spots? Choose 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, the KC game is week 16, meaning that may already have the #1 seed and HFA wrapped by then. If so, hard to guess how much or long they may play their most important starters during the Hawks game.
They could, but then again it also could depend on that week 15 matchup with the Chargers. If LAC runs the table and KC loses in Seattle, then KC finishes 2nd in that division.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just close my eyes and look at my feet when the Wee One is extending plays. Wait for the audio to tell me how open the receiver was 40 yards down field.
You're missing some exciting football.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, the KC game is week 16, meaning that may already have the #1 seed and HFA wrapped by then. If so, hard to guess how much or long they may play their most important starters during the Hawks game.
I'd guess thats highly unlikely just due to the Patriots having the tie breaker over the Chiefs.

I think you'd have to see the Patriots lose to the Vikings and Steelers for this scenario to be in play in addition to the Chiefs beating the Chargers again.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be right there but I'm not sure they have HFA wrapped up by then. A slight slip and NE could take it away. I'm also not sure if Andy makes the mistake of letting up. If it was the final game of the season, maybe but second to last week might not be the case. It's risky to mess with momentum, especially if they are planning to rest guys the final week. I also think Andy has too much respect for the game and for Pete and the Hawks. Just my opinion for now though, this could completely change by then.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I find it highly unlikely that the Chiefs could wrap up home-field advantage that early. The Texans are going to keep piling up wins with a favorable schedule. And the Pats and Steelers are right there also.

The Chargers are a non-factor to me. They can't beat the Chiefs and the Chiefs will pretty much lock up the division if they beat them again in a few weeks

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Saints
2. Rams
3. Bears
4. Cowboys
5. Seahawks
6. Vikings

The Seahawks appear to be able to cruise toward that 5th seed. The Vikings are the best of the rest despite having a tough schedule to finish out, but they do get the Bears at home in week 17 and the Bears could easily be playing for nothing by that point. The Panthers and Redskins are skidding while all the other teams in the hunt have too much ground to make up.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remaining games There are other teams who have a chance but not much of one

KC 3 vs contenders
ne 2
hou 1
pit 3
lac 3
bal 2
ind 2

no 4
lar 1
chi 2
dal 2
sea 2
car 2
min 3
was none

upload_2018-11-27_11-24-10.png

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chargers are a non-factor to me. They can't beat the Chiefs and the Chiefs will pretty much lock up the division if they beat them again in a few weeks
I'm kinda with you on that one. I like some of the things the Chargers have done but Gordon going down hurts them and they will very likely lose to the Steelers, Chiefs and Broncos down the stretch, imo.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I don't know if they could slip up that much. 10-6 minimum with their remaining schedule

Trub's injury could be worse than originally feared....

The Giants and 49ers are both playing better lately also....they aren't the early outs they were earlier in the season.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trub's injury could be worse than originally feared....

The Giants and 49ers are both playing better lately also....they aren't the early outs they were earlier in the season.

it's a bold prediction for sure. i'll give you that. anything is possible for sure.

as far as Trubisky, after Daniel shook off the cobwebs of not having played in 4 years early in that game he looked very competent .... I'm not sure there's a very big dropoff for them at QB with Daniel ... we'll know more this weekend because it sounds like Daniel may start again.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's a bold prediction for sure. i'll give you that. anything is possible for sure.

as far as Trubisky, after Daniel shook off the cobwebs of not having played in 4 years early in that game he looked very competent .... I'm not sure there's a very big dropoff for them at QB with Daniel ... we'll know more this weekend because it sounds like Daniel may start again.

He played well but I wouldn't expect him to repeat that performance after not starting a game for 4 years....