• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who to Root For?

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure where you are going with this, None of the players who I root for on any team know who I am so I am not sure what this has to do with anything. You can root for or against players and not being fanatical about it. Howard, who is a Seahawks fan understands most 49er fans are not going to root for their bitter rivals. I don't know how that is so diffficult to understand,

Stay a "fan and root" brotha, do what you do-

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rooting for NFC. Even better that it's an NFC West team.

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even realize I was using the "winning with class" line. I don't think I'm using it the same way Jed is. Just like there are poor losers, there are poor winners. Many of the Hawks are poor winners. They rub it in. They pound their chests. They talk about how God wanted them to win - and caused their poor play (???). They are entitled to do that, but it makes them assholes in my book. I don't like that sort of behavior, whoever does it. I wouldn't want my team to disrespect another team's logo, or go on national media calling out players on the losing team. It's bullying behavior.

Fair enough... I'm just so sick of seeing the word "class" by all the Baalke apologists that I think I'm a quick trigger. I'm still in denial about how this off-season has gone.

Until the draft....Go Pats!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could any of us ever cheer for Seattle as long as Sherman is on the team? I still don't understand how after he clearly hurt his arm the Packers never tested him. I don't think they threw a single pass at his man after that.

Hoping to see Sherman on Gronk all day. Gronk is hungry and healthy. He'll eat Sherman alive!

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my thinkings. I hate both NE and Seattle. But the team I want to hear about less is the Seahawks. If the Pats win they will receive far less hype because of inflate gate. If the Seachickens win we'll have to hear about their run at winning 3 in a row.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fair enough... I'm just so sick of seeing the word "class" by all the Baalke apologists that I think I'm a quick trigger. I'm still in denial about how this off-season has gone.

Until the draft....Go Pats!

We saw what I was talking about at the end of this game, with several Seattle players starting a fight. Poor winners and poor losers. They take their cue from their coach.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's interesting how "fans" will hold grudges against certain players or teams or take events more personal, more so than the actual players. When the game is done some of those guys are in the clubs together regardless of the outcome, train in the off-season together, or have real life friendships. It's all sports man, best man wins, he who has more points when the final gun sounds did what they needed to do more so than the guy or team who did not-Thats my philosophy. I have no issues with Sherman or Wilson, I have no issue with them eating on the logo as we shouldn't have lost, (I'm sure most Niner fans had no issue when Owens ran to the Dallas star) I certainly respect their front office, I love the way Beast mode plays the game I think his interview antics are unprofessional but what he gives between the stripes is phenomenal. Seattle is a good ball club and right now they have the juice, and I respect that-

I couldn't possibly care less how these jerkoffs interact with each other in the offseason. I'm a 9ers fan. That simple. I don't root for division rivals. Period. If you do, you're not a fan. End of story.

And I have been screaming for years about Owens running to the star. Completely classless and made fans of the team (obviously not you) look like shit.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't expect a lot of love from 49ers fans, after all we are bitter rivals. Just want to give a thumbs ups to the few that could get past part of being rivals and are rooting for the Seahawks.

:thumb:

I'm rooting for the Seahawks plane to crash.