• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is going to stop me? James Harden

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize you're that inappropriate older guy lingering around the high school kids, right? This isn't going to end well. Focusing on the 9 year old boy down the street for your retort isn't helping matters.

tenor.gif

So, having neighbors somehow equates to being a sex pervert? I swear this board gets dumber and dumber by the day...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember Stackhouse being nearly as blatant about playing for the full as Harden.

And breakthrough blog post? Breakthrough to what? Are you secretly a world famous sports journalist?

I would never claim this. I was 21 at the time and didn't really know I could write before I received my little insert on the front page of CBSSports. It was a big deal at the time because throughout my teen years I struggled with self-expression, perhaps the biggest effect of Asperger's Syndrome.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never claim this. I was 21 at the time and didn't really know I could write before I received my little insert on the front page of CBSSports. It was a big deal at the time because throughout my teen years I struggled with self-expression, perhaps the biggest effect of Asperger's Syndrome.
Ahhh, so personal breakthough.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One additional thought - Other coaches won't try to shut Harden down - they will shut everyone else down - Even with Westbrook and Harden doing all of the shooting -They both will be too tired to carry the team by the end of the 4th quarter and if they can still move efficiently enough - they will be moving slower to the point that the opponent will be able to outscore them. Many of the teams in the NBA don't rely on the defense - they will just run and shoot. Harden's strong point - He can't be stopped. Harden's weakness - He doesn't stop any one either

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like someone has been stalking my facebook page and couldn't even get my mom's name right. :doh:

Actually, you're the one that brought up your moms name a few years ago. Please forgive me for not giving a fuck and remembering what your family members are called

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Brian getting his jim jams rustled by Todd again.

Todd owns many of you. Total ownage.

Shrinkucci

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden is probably the best scorer in the history of the game. He simply cannot be stopped, even by double teaming. Sadly, his style excludes his teammates and stifles player and ball movement. I admire his handle and scoring ability but like most of you, I find him a bit boring despite his brilliance. I'm an old school guy--I like the Popovich approach to the game. Give me ball movement, player movement and unselfish passing. My fear is he will be emulated by impressionable high school and college players. The game has already been hurt by too many 3 attempts. Ah well...change is change is change but not always for the better.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait until April and May then ask this question to yourself James

:dhd:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears that good strip clubs are what limits his abilities

New York City strip club sees uptick in foot traffic when this team plays the Knicks

New York City strip club sees uptick in foot traffic when this team plays the Knicks

The Chicago Bulls is the team that increases foot traffic the most. According to the Sapphire Strip Club, the Bulls bring in a 35.7 percent increase in foot traffic compared to a typical weeknight. The Los Angeles Lakers bringing in a 34.9 percent increase, the Los Angeles Clippers bringing in a 33.6 percent increase and the Houston Rockets bring in a 33 percent increase.

The Miami Heat (32.1%), Golden State Warriors (31.2%), Boston Celtics (30.9%), Utah Jazz (30.3%) and Denver Nuggets (29.6) are among the teams who round out the top 10 for the strip club.

Last month, a Reddit user posited that James Harden’s performances on the road depends on the quality of strip club in the city where the Rockets are playing

The user discovered that Harden puts in worse performances in cities where he is likely to have had a long night out the day prior to the game.

According to the Reddit user’s data, New York City has about the eighth-best strip club rating. Since 2015, the data showed Harden had about 10 sub-par games when he played the Knicks in New York City.

The user determined that Harden performs better when playing in Toronto because the person found that the city has the worst strip clubs. Alternatively, Harden’s worst performances come in Miami.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of you don't really recognize Hardens's true talents. Hell, he even "flops" great!

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should probably give up sports. You don't seem like you're emotionally stable enough to handle them.

It's not exactly the most difficult concept to grasp.

Guys like Kawhi and Paul George, even though they play for what is now the rival Clippers, are decently liked on this board because they at least gave the Lakers some thoughtful consideration.

Guys like Westbrook and Harden, even though they're from LA, have never even considered playing for the Lakers. Both those guys kept signing one early extension after another, something that was pretty much a death sentence when it came any sort of popularity here at Sports SportsHoopla.

Not exactly rocket science.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Brian getting his jim jams rustled by Todd again.

Todd owns many of you. Total ownage.

Not sure it's quite that, but more that most here are from California and are up in arms when I make even the slightest negative comment about their team.

I could suggest that Giannis sign with any other said team besides the Lakers and they get all defensive as if I'm framing them for murder.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy birthday LeBron!

Another year older means another year closer to retirement for "What's in it for me" James. :yes:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guys like Kawhi and Paul George, even though they play for what is now the rival Clippers, are decently liked on this board because they at least gave the Lakers some thoughtful consideration.

Guys like Westbrook and Harden, even though they're from LA, have never even considered playing for the Lakers. Both those guys kept signing one early extension after another, something that was pretty much a death sentence when it came any sort of popularity here at Sports SportsHoopla.

Not exactly rocket science. Yet still beyond the grasp of your meager intellect.

Not liking the way Westbrook and Harden play has nothing to do with the Lakers. It has everything to do with how they play. They are both way too ball centric. Harden to the point of being virtually unwatchable. Additionally, it's not just Lakers fans who don't like them.

So once again, you come on here seeking attention and end up making a fool of yourself.

You definitely should give up sports.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So are you bisexual or just totally gay?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O
Not sure it's quite that, but more that most here are from California and are up in arms when I make even the slightest negative comment about their team.

I could suggest that Giannis sign with any other said team besides the Lakers and they get all defensive as if I'm framing them for murder.
Or maybe you're like Caitlin Jenner and you are a trans woman but you still like girls? Young, high school girls?