• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is going to stop me? James Harden

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wasted three who paragraphs of your time, but ^that right there is all that needed to be said. And I'm sorry, but it's fucking retarded to say Charles Barkley wasn't a championship-caliber player. He just happened to play in an extremely competitive era.

In today's NBA, let's not delude ourselves into thinking there's a right and wrong style of play to win titles. The reality is we all could do a better job evolving to the times.

At 31, there's still time for him to win before becoming completely washed.

Is Russ a flawed player? Yes, but don't let the bronsexuals of the world brainwash you to believe that not every NBA player is.
You're out of your league taking on Sushi bro

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and actually he's admitted to having that particular ailment years ago...
It's not an ailment, it's a different type of brain function. It explains everything about the guy, mainly how he doesn't have or even understand humor. I said I wouldn't pick on him but he keeps starting it LOL

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not an ailment, it's a different type of brain function. It explains everything about the guy, mainly how he doesn't have or even understand humor. I said I wouldn't pick on him but he keeps starting it LOL

oh i know. my wife has an associate who has it, so i'm not completely unfamiliar with it...

and needless to say i steer VERY clear of that one...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and actually he's admitted to having that particular ailment years ago...

I've probably admitted it here as well, and among the characteristics is that one becomes more in control of it as they reach their 30's.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh i know. my wife has an associate who has it, so i'm not completely unfamiliar with it...

and needless to say i steer VERY clear of that one...
Nothing to steer clear of though, they just don't get social stuff easily

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I just did. Just because you claim something to be true don't mean it is.
Look we both know you don't understand humor especially arch, sarcastic internet stuff. Just quit while you're behind.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so I don’t have to read.. this has become Russ Westbrook thread now? Or
are we still trying to figure out how to stop Jimmy Harden?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wasted three who paragraphs of your time, but ^that right there is all that needed to be said. And I'm sorry, but it's fucking retarded to say Charles Barkley wasn't a championship-caliber player. He just happened to play in an extremely competitive era.

In today's NBA, let's not delude ourselves into thinking there's a right and wrong style of play to win titles. The reality is we all could do a better job evolving to the times.

At 31, there's still time for him to win before becoming completely washed.

Is Russ a flawed player? Yes, but don't let the bronsexuals of the world brainwash you to believe that not every NBA player is.

I mean you once again didn’t even read anything I wrote in context. It’s honestly incredibly hard to be that dense on purpose so I salute you. I can see you don’t even want to have an actual discussion so I’ll do what most around here do and just ignore your diatribes. Unlike others who routinely call you a joke, I kept trying to engage you in basketball discussion but I see they may have been on to something. It’s disappointing.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean you once again didn’t even read anything I wrote in context. It’s honestly incredibly hard to be that dense on purpose so I salute you. I can see you don’t even want to have an actual discussion so I’ll do what most around here do and just ignore your diatribes. Unlike others who routinely call you a joke, I kept trying to engage you in basketball discussion but I see they may have been on to something. It’s disappointing.

Frankly I don't know how else I could please you. I give you my opinions and you simply don't like what I have to say. That's just life and people disagree.

FYI, You and your Golden State cronies think you're being all bold and macho for saying Russ will never win a title. I've got news for you - It's not all that bold a proclamation. The vast majority of great players that play in our league will, in fact, not win a title.

However, still 31, he deserves his chance to evolve the system.

Heck, three years ago at this time no one would have said a "treadmill" team like the Raptors couldn't ever win a title. Of course the star-driven divas of the world will give Kawhi all the credit for that one, but it turns out they are a damn good team without him as well.

I'm sorry if you take my posts as a personal attack on you. However, some folks spend too much time on here that they can't help but be brainwashed by other posters. I'm not one that's just going to piggyback a given post just because tlance said it or trojan said it, msgkings, Mecca, etc...

Apparently that's the part where you and I don't see eye to eye. I prefer to be innovative and form my own opinions and not be too influenced by my surroundings.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, I think that is the answer.

The best way to stop James Harden is to allow Russ to be Russ.

If Westbrook is taking 30 shots, those are 30 shots Harden isn’t getting.

Win win for the defense.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly I don't know how else I could please you. I give you my opinions and you simply don't like what I have to say. That's just life and people disagree.

FYI, You and your Golden State cronies think you're being all bold and macho for saying Russ will never win a title. I've got news for you - It's not all that bold a proclamation. The vast majority of great players that play in our league will, in fact, not win a title.

Heck, three years ago at this time no one would have said a "treadmill" team like the Raptors couldn't ever win a title. Of course the star-driven divas of the world will give Kawhi all the credit for that one, but it turns out they are a damn good team without him as well.

I'm sorry if you take my posts as a personal attack on you. However, some folks spend too much time on here that they can't help but be brainwashed by other posters. I'm not one that's just going to piggyback a given post just because tlance said it or trojan said it, msgkings, Mecca, etc...

Apparently that's the part where you and I don't see eye to eye. I prefer to be innovative and form my own opinions and not be too influenced by my surroundings.

The Raptors have always had a great program and a strong team.

What elevated them to championship level?

Kawhi Leonard. Well, Kawhi and a few injuries to their Finals opponent.

The 1 year they have a superstar on their roster, they win a title. Go figure.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong on both counts. It's now about me being a notorious cat killer.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In adult terms, the phrase "put your cat down" generally means to "kill your cat".

While it may not have been your intent, as Gregg Popovich once said - "Who gives a damn what his intent was? Ever hear of manslaughter?" Therefore, I am going to assume what is written is what it meant.

I'm not asking for an apology; I'm telling you how it is, man to man - That is not OK. Professional athletes are public figures that open themselves up to criticism on a regular basis. My cat is not, and I didn't even wish death on Paul George during my 2017 shenanigans.

I made a comment, you took it to mean something other than intended, despite the fact that no one other than you took it that way.

I also told you exactly what I meant.

This means that you are now choosing to take my comment out of context and are therefore, choosing to be offended.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My opinions are formulated by my own history of playing and coaching. I dive into the nuances of basketball because I just love the game. My opinions are just that, opinions... and they are my own.

What you're doing is lumping me in with anyone who disagrees with you instead of treating my posts individually and on their own. So you see me attacking you for some reason and get all defensive when in reality I'm just trying to have a discussion.

But cool. I see you now.