• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who has the better season.....

Who has the better season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's playing with fire Blue....Harbs was worried about him going up the gut on that 4th down td he ran for, and I saw saw him get hit several times during that game that could have potentially sidelined him...He's young and tough but if he gets hit the right angle , it's season over...
Just like if you throw every down, you're gonna get picked more likely than not....
Hey I hope he stays healthy and they win the SB this yr, but I don't realistically think either will happen....
Still enjoying the Seattle win though....:yes:

I understand your thoughts that he'll get injured, seems like something that could happen. However until that happens Lamars a beast and you should sit back and enjoy him because he's a special athlete even in the NFL.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been obvious for a while who the winner is.

At this point it is, but there is 8 games to go at least.....If LJ does better, it can't hurt me, I win either way...... Geezer Wisdom personified ....:dhd:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But @Oldschool739 just can't.....

Sometimes you talk like you are on an Agent Orange diet taking brain naps.....
images

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However until that happens Lamars a beast and you should sit back and enjoy him because he's a special athlete even in the NFL.

I am still amazed that BB and the Pats had a chance to take him and did not. He is out performing Sony Michel on the ground.

And supposedly BB was high on him.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold onto something, this may shock you...But I don't give a rat stool what you believe or think...
You are the typical race card player as their security net when they cannot win an argument...
Trouble is , I don't really care about your racist tag, so better call Al for a new plan, the race card has failed miserably.....
You have just been Oldshooled ............................................
What the crap is Oldshooled, we're not talking about the mule on the plantation you live on...
Don't try to say something you're too dumb to spell, Corky...
9 games to go BeBo, then we tally up....

Now in basic English....You have just been Oldshooled ............................................

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the crap is Oldshooled, we're not talking about the mule on the plantation you live on...
Don't try to say something you're too dumb to spell, Corky...
9 games to go BeBo, then we tally up....

Now in basic English....You have just been Oldshooled ............................................

Tampering is an admittance of defeat....

You are....
upload_2019-10-26_16-26-51.jpeg Overdosed on Oldschool........:wave:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a tamper. Shall I take a screenshot?

No one is available to take your call at this time, please try again later....
1-800-GET-A LIFE :rolleyes2::tsk::doh:

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco ruled out for next week with a neck injury. Brandon Allen to start at QB against the Browns. Does anybody care at this point?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco ruled out for next week with a neck injury. Brandon Allen to start at QB against the Browns. Does anybody care at this point?
injured and ruled out next week, but was ok to finish the game. Convenient excuse to move on?

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
injured and ruled out next week, but was ok to finish the game. Convenient excuse to move on?

More than likely, that's the case. A week or two of Brandon Allen, while the Broncos get Drew Lock ready to go and then it's Lock time the rest of the year. IMO.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than likely, that's the case. A week or two of Brandon Allen, while the Broncos get Drew Lock ready to go and then it's Lock time the rest of the year. IMO.
especially since he was fine in the presser as well.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't think he made a lot of friends with his coaching staff after that presser. LOL!

You're probably right but it won't make any difference until they get some decent coaches in there that don't play scared....
Joe was ir'd because he told out on them, but if I were him, I would stay on it til yr end , get paid and retire...
That move proves they are quitters, anyone with any game in them would say, we need to win out to make the post season and throw caution to the wind but they are throwing in the towel already....:L
That oline and bad coaching will bust Lock for sure though...

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I think what Flacco said about the coaches playing scared was entirely true, maybe, just maybe, the coaches played scared because they couldn't trust their QB. Having said that, the Broncos should just eat the cap hit and send him packing instead of playing this weak game. This smells like Elway's doing to keep face. Or should I say "horse face".

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Oldschool739 you still going down with the ship here, or have you decided to abandon it?

It's never over til it's over my friend....So no, but it ain't looking good for Joe in that coaching circus they got up there and now that he put their biz in the street, he may not be back...
He could potentially be traded though...:think: