• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who has the better season.....

Who has the better season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Oldschool739 said he would be endlessly praising Jackson if he were as good as some other top players.

He is currently in the lead for MVP!

Yet @Oldschool739 remains silent. Instead focused on sharing his favorate spankbank pictures and fantasies.

There have been no wins for @Oldschool739 in this thread.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Oldschool739 said he would be endlessly praising Jackson if he were as good as some other top players.

He is currently in the lead for MVP!

Yet @Oldschool739 remains silent. Instead focused on sharing his favorate spankbank pictures and fantasies.

There have been no wins for @Oldschool739 in this thread.

Gee whiz Wolly, how will I ever get through not getting a win emoticon on my sports thread ??
Oh that's right, we have 10 wins and 2 losses, #1 seed in the AFC, 3 game lead in our division and just beat the 3 best teams in the league....I think I'll be OK, little Prime Whine...

But keep it coming Gatorjuice, you are too funny....
images
:laugh3:

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still gonna be MVP.....

....and continue the tradition of MVPs losing in the playoffs :doh:

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Oldschool739 must be so happy right now. FINALLY he can throw it all right back in everyone's face. He was right all along.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Oldschool739 must be so happy right now. FINALLY he can throw it all right back in everyone's face. He was right all along.

No, I don't put it all on 8 Ball, although he was outplayed by a mediocre at best pocket qb on the other side....No it was clearly an obvious flaw that this team has and I've been pointing at for several years now but no one will acknowledge it....
Bad coaching !!!!......What has Harbs won since Ray retired ????.....This year he has the best O in the league, a top 5 D, home field advantage, time to get healthy and game plan and he has another brain flatulence.....He can't motivate the players, he can't adjust at halftime and panics as soon as they get behind.....4th and one and with Gus and Ingram in the backfield, he runs Lamar up the middle....
Abandons the run and has 8 Ball throw 59 times.....
Please fire this buffoon Biscuit and get us a HC that is not retarded....

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I don't put it all on 8 Ball, although he was outplayed by a mediocre at best pocket qb on the other side....No it was clearly an obvious flaw that this team has and I've been pointing at for several years now but no one will acknowledge it....
Bad coaching !!!!......What has Harbs won since Ray retired ????.....This year he has the best O in the league, a top 5 D, home field advantage, time to get healthy and game plan and he has another brain flatulence.....He can't motivate the players, he can't adjust at halftime and panics as soon as they get behind.....4th and one and with Gus and Ingram in the backfield, he runs Lamar up the middle....
Abandons the run and has 8 Ball throw 59 times.....
Please fire this buffoon Biscuit and get us a HC that is not retarded....

Would you like Billick back?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you like Billick back?

I like him better, but he's been in broadcasting too long now and probably need some time to catch up to speed....I'm sure there are some bright young coaches out there that could motivate and further develop this team, that is on the verge of SB caliber now....Just needs someone smart enough to get them there IMO....
Harbs ain't it !!!!!!

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold onto something, this may shock you...But I don't give a rat stool what you believe or think...
You are the typical race card player as their security net when they cannot win an argument...
Trouble is , I don't really care about your racist tag, so better call Al for a new plan, the race card has failed miserably.....
You have just been Oldshooled ............................................
Happy MLK day Oldshool

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy MLK day Oldshool

I have a dream, that one day all little black yo's will be given the Michael Jackson skin care treatment and nose transplant....Can you feel me BeBo !!!!:dhd: