• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who has the better season.....

Who has the better season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you aren't paying attention. Most Broncos fans want Elway fired.

And Vance Joseph is a poor coach. There's no denying that.

Joseph was a poor hire yet the Broncos have a worse record through 7 games this year compared to last last. But it's not Fangio's fault right? How was is okay to blame the HC last year but not this year?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can do no wrong. Well except know what a decent NFL qb looks like. When I first heard that Elway's worried about his legacy in these parts I laughed. But I now think that's true. The QB's he's drafted & signed have been a joke (with the exception of Manning obviously).

Enjoy BUSTer Mayfield. Afterall leave it to a Browns fan to know what a bad QB looks like.

But your hateboner for Elway is understandable given what he did to you guys in the playoffs.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can do no wrong. Well except know what a decent NFL qb looks like. When I first heard that Elway's worried about his legacy in these parts I laughed. But I now think that's true. The QB's he's drafted & signed have been a joke (with the exception of Manning obviously).

no doubt. and it isn't like anyone's gonna can the guy...

he's got that job as long as he wants it...

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the only thing funnier than a Chiefs fan talking shit is a Browns fan talking shit. But we must be careful, wouldn't want Browns fans to get upset when someone steals their team again because Cleveland is such a shit city.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the only thing funnier than a Chiefs fan talking shit is a Browns fan talking shit. But we must be careful, wouldn't want Browns fans to get upset when someone steals their team again because Cleveland is such a shit city.

lol, so something is wrong if we DARE talk about your franchise...?

is there a rule in place i'm not aware of...?

is there a penalty for violating that rule...?

forgive us, oh Duffy one. we truly didn't know...:lol:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The level of defensiveness over John Elway- the fucking GM- is so incredibly hysterical.

Please God shoot me if someone still sticks up for Matt Casserole, Quinn, Brokie Croyle, Scott Pioli, or any of those goons.

Reminds me of the rubes who slobber over Dayton Moore and rush to his defense locally like he is actually anything more than a pseudo-pastor who just happens to fluke his way to two World Series appearances. Hey, that sounds kind of familiar...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy BUSTer Mayfield. Afterall leave it to a Browns fan to know what a bad QB looks like.

But your hateboner for Elway is understandable given what he did to you guys in the playoffs.

I don't hate Elway. As a matter of fact I've gone to multiple Broncos every year since 2010. But keep making shit up & I'll keep laughing at you.

FYI- I like how you tried to change the subject to Mayfield. Can you get any lamer? My guess is yes.

And talking trash about the Browns won't get to me. Here's my business card.

downloadsdfsdfsdf.png

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The level of defensiveness over John Elway- the fucking GM- is so incredibly hysterical.

Please God shoot me if someone still sticks up for Matt Casserole, Quinn, Brokie Croyle, Scott Pioli, or any of those goons.

Reminds me of the rubes who slobber over Dayton Moore and rush to his defense locally like he is actually anything more than a pseudo-pastor who just happens to fluke his way to two World Series appearances.

memories of King Carl Peterson flashed into my brain right now...

I'm angry with you because of that...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How am I talking shit? Name a QB other than Manning that Elway's drafted or picked up that's been worth a damn. Can you do that? Of course you can't.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate Elway. As a matter of fact I've gone to multiple Broncos every year since 2010. But keep making shit up & I'll keep laughing at you.

FYI- I like how you tried to change the subject to Mayfield. Can you get any lamer? My guess is yes.

And talking trash about the Browns won't get to me. Here's my business card.

View attachment 220206

First I didn't change the subject to Mayfield, you were talking about bad QB's so I just mentioned another one. And second I was just saying how knowledgeable you are when it comes to watching shitty QB's play, you're like an expert.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joseph was a poor hire yet the Broncos have a worse record through 7 games this year compared to last last. But it's not Fangio's fault right? How was is okay to blame the HC last year but not this year?

Fangio is one of the most well respected coaches in the NFL and is a top 3 defensive mind currently in the NFL. Joseph hasn't done anything in the NFL to earn the benefit of the doubt. Especially not when you consider this is Fangio's first season as HC.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Reminds me of the rubes who slobber over Dayton Moore and rush to his defense locally like he is actually anything more than a pseudo-pastor who just happens to fluke his way to two World Series appearances. Hey, that sounds kind of familiar...

This is what I mean when I say you're a homer. You clearly aren't paying attention to any fan base but your own if you think Broncos fans are defensive of Elway.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First I didn't change the subject to Mayfield, you were talking about bad QB's so I just mentioned another one. And second I was just saying how knowledgeable you are when it comes to watching shitty QB's play, you're like an expert.

You didn't change the subject yet this topic is about the Broncos & you mentioned the Browns. You just keep those homer goggles super glued to your head.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well they'd have to do something worth remembering first, you know like as a GM take a team to 2 SB's and win 1. And I don't think any of them can even sniff what that's like.

Here's a little tip for you since I'm guessing that you didn't know. A GM that puts together a SB winning team is granted more leeway than a GM who doesn't.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they'd have to do something worth remembering first, you know like as a GM take a team to 2 SB's and win 1. And I don't think any of them can even sniff what that's like.

Here's a little tip for you since I'm guessing that you didn't know. A GM that puts together a SB winning team is granted more leeway than a GM who doesn't.
Dude- I am a Royals fan- I am very painfully aware of this scenario. I just spent a post bitching about it.

You didn't think that through very carefully did you?

We have Chiefs fans bitching about Veach not winning the SB yet, and you're here defending the honor of John Elway's GM-dom.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't change the subject yet this topic is about the Broncos & you mentioned the Browns. You just keep those homer goggles super glued to your head.

Unless you're a fan of the 9ers, Cowboys, or Steelers you aren't worthy to mention the Donks in any way...unless it's out of reverance...

apparently that's Duffster's rule...

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mentioned a bad QB when referencing someone talking about bad QB's.

And also this subject you're referring too was a topic on Joe Flacco vs Lamar Jackson, so how does bringing up other bad QB's Denver's had relate to the topic of Flacco vs Jackson?????

If you want to make a case you could say Flacco is a bad QB and then point to other bad QB's Denver's had(thus changing the original subject at hand) so all I did was do what you did(talk about other bad QB's).

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude- I am a Royals fan- I am very painfully aware of this scenario. I just spent a post bitching about it.

You didn't think that through very carefully did you?

We have Chiefs fans bitching about Veach not winning the SB yet, and you're here defending the honor of John Elway's GM-dom.

Except you wrote off the Royals win as a fluke as to why people praise your GM. Elway didn't fluke his way into 2 SB trips with 1 win so it doesn't relate.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except you wrote off the Royals win as a fluke as to why people praise your GM. Elway didn't fluke his way into 2 SB trips with 1 win so it doesn't relate.
We sure about that? Especially 2015? It's getting more and more apparent that's more circumstance than FO skill by the year, the week, the day.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I mean when I say you're a homer. You clearly aren't paying attention to any fan base but your own if you think Broncos fans are defensive of Elway.

I can only go by the Broncos fans I live around. And here in Boulder the majority of them will never say something negative about Elway. In their eyes he can do no wrong.

And it's funny you're calling anyone a homer when you admitted yesterday you're BroncosHomer. I guess hypocrites will hypocrite.

Thread- Thursday night football: Chiefs @Broncos

comment # 63- Oh I'm definitely a homer

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your words.