• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who has the better season.....

Who has the better season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, these Broncos fans better REALLY hope Mahomes doesn't win any rings or their insecurity is really going to be unbearable.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you subscribe to the bandwagon fallacy? Promise you the same people touting WAR also tout DVOA, it's just not as deeply embedded within NFL fandom like it is in MLB or the NBA, or even close to it.

Whatever you say. If it makes you feel better to use made up stats, I'll try not to rain on your parade.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, these Broncos fans better REALLY hope Mahomes doesn't win any rings or their insecurity is really going to be unbearable.

I honestly won't be surprised if he wins 3 or 4. I just hope a rift happens between him and the KC front office and they're forced to trade him before he does.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice...

ALSO remember that it took over a decade before the Donks ever beat us in a game...

guess it ain't THAT bad living in the past...for nostalgia's sake, of course...

Let's start in 1970 since that's when the NFL as we know it started and look at # of losing seasons for each team

Broncos: 12 losing seasons
Chiefs: 20 losing seasons

So who knows maybe in 8 years the Chiefs can close the gap, and perhaps even in 2030 they can even take the lead.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's start in 1970 since that's when the NFL as we know it started and look at # of losing seasons for each team

Broncos: 12 losing seasons
Chiefs: 20 losing seasons

So who knows maybe in 8 years the Chiefs can close the gap, and perhaps even in 2030 they can even take the lead.

why can't we start at 60...?

oh wait(chuckle), because it doesn't fit your narritive...:lol:

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For your sake he better win at least 1 otherwise you'll have to find a new person to constantly felate 24/7 as you do now.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol, you think this is bad...?

funny part is i didn't even start this off as a "bag session" on their supposed greatness...

but these 2 butthurt goofs took it as a slight because a "lowly" Chiefs fan talked about the high and mighty Donks...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For your sake he better win at least 1 otherwise you'll have to find a new person to constantly felate 24/7 as you do now.

I mean, it's sports, boss. I don't have financial skin in the game, so it ain't that serious to me even if I like football and baseball enough to post on this site on the regular. At the end of the day though, it ain't that serious. There are many things that worry me, the Chiefs ain't it; they're entertainment.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, i for one have to congragulate you on this one, Wamy...

Johnny Horseteeth does INDEED know his QB's ...

marvelous insight...

titles soon to follow on Sacko's arm...:dhd:

What's really bizarre is that horsed toothed jackass put this team together. But most Donkey fans around here refuse to blame Elway for anything.

And I think Vance Joseph gotta bad deal here. Last year after 7 games the Donkey's were 3-4. This year they're 2-5. Where's the outrage towards Fangio? Why aren't fans calling for him to be fired?

Oh yeah & I hope Mahomes will be good to go when G.B. visits Arrowhead on 11/27.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's really bizarre is that horsed toothed jackass put this team together. But most Donkey fans around here refuse to blame Elway for anything.

And I think Vance Joseph gotta bad deal here. Last year after 7 games the Donkey's were 3-4. This year they're 2-5. Where's the outrage towards Fangio? Why aren't fans calling for him to be fired?

Oh yeah & I hope Mahomes will be good to go when G.B. visits Arrowhead on 11/27.

oh, he's a God according to some. fact i remember a Donks fan SAYING as much way back in Elway's Super Bowl years...

shows how badly some fans can get totally ate up with this shit sometimes...

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now i have to admit, THIS is the funniest thing you've said all morning...

They were better last year. Only thing I worry about is that we brought in that loser Lakers coach from last year. But hopefully our young talent is enough to overcome a terrible coach.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, you think this is bad...?

funny part is i didn't even start this off as a "bag session" on their supposed greatness...

but these 2 butthurt goofs took it as a slight because a "lowly" Chiefs fan talked about the high and mighty Donks...

Leave it to a Queef fan to act completely innocent when he started it. Last I checked you were antagonizing Oldfuck in this very thread about the topic at hand.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then you aren't paying attention. Most Broncos fans want Elway fired.

And Vance Joseph is a poor coach. There's no denying that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, he's a God according to some. fact i remember a Donks fan SAYING as much way back in Elway's Super Bowl years...

shows how badly some fans can get totally ate up with this shit sometimes...

He can do no wrong. Well except know what a decent NFL qb looks like. When I first heard that Elway's worried about his legacy in these parts I laughed. But I now think that's true. The QB's he's drafted & signed have been a joke (with the exception of Manning obviously).

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were better last year. Only thing I worry about is that we brought in that loser Lakers coach from last year. But hopefully our young talent is enough to overcome a terrible coach.

wow, really...?

ok, well, all i'll say is good luck, then...:dhd: