• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who has the best offensive unit in the NFC?

Who has the best offensive unit in the NFC?

• Total voters

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know about that. I am in a keeper league & had my keeper QB, but the Chiefs fans were glowing about how bad ass Mahomes was looking in camp that year. I felt like these Chiefs fans pay closer attention to a chiefs training camp than most. So in my draft I took a chance on him. Figured at worst I would have a decent back up QB for my bye week or in case of injury.
He became my keeper QB.
I wasnt hearing anyone talking trash about Mahomes that year.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know about that. I am in a keeper league & had my keeper QB, but the Chiefs fans were glowing about how bad ass Mahomes was looking in camp that year. I felt like these Chiefs fans pay closer attention to a chiefs training camp than most. So in my draft I took a chance on him. Figured at worst I would have a decent back up QB for my bye week or in case of injury.
He became my keeper QB.
I wasnt hearing anyone talking trash about Mahomes that year.

Do an advanced search on Mahomes with this time of the year time frame in 2018 (before season started) in the search feature for the board.

Some good stuff.

@Fountain City Blues in particular will like that stroll down memory lane.

One of the articles I posted actually generated 3 different threads on here about how much Mahomes sucks.

Any report on training camp has as much chance of being completely wrong as it does of being right. Just that time of year. Every play, good or bad, during the media section of practice is reported like they are forecasting not only the coming season but entire careers when it deals with young players.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The recency bias for the overwhelming majority of people voting for the Rams is on full display here.

Lets take a look at their offense shall we:

QB: Stafford a tier 2 QB
WR1: Cupp #1/2 in the NFL
WR2: Robinson: Washed up at this point and is mediocre at best
WR3: Jefferson below average WR
RB1: Akers: Below avg RB
O-line above average O-line

Nothing here tells me they're the best in the NFC

Now in terms of what team will score the most points I think it's obvious, the Packers by far. Without Adams they average 32 ppg and were 7-0 without Adams. That doesn't include the new upgrades at WR with Watson, Watkins and Doubs. Also, Tonyan is back at TE and he had 11 TD's in 2020. The Oline is stacked except at RG. They have arguably the best RB duo in the game with DIllon and Jones.

I don't think it's close to be quite honest.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The recency bias for the overwhelming majority of people voting for the Rams is on full display here.

Lets take a look at their offense shall we:

QB: Stafford a tier 2 QB
WR1: Cupp #1/2 in the NFL
WR2: Robinson: Washed up at this point and is mediocre at best
WR3: Jefferson below average WR
RB1: Akers: Below avg RB
O-line above average O-line

Nothing here tells me they're the best in the NFC

Now in terms of what team will score the most points I think it's obvious, the Packers by far. Without Adams they average 32 ppg and were 7-0 without Adams. That doesn't include the new upgrades at WR with Watson, Watkins and Doubs. Also, Tonyan is back at TE and he had 11 TD's in 2020. The Oline is stacked except at RG. They have arguably the best RB duo in the game with DIllon and Jones.

I don't think it's close to be quite honest.
Allen Robinson, washed up at this point, mediocre at best.

Lol...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen Robinson, washed up at this point, mediocre at best.

Lol...
I decided to not respond about that after seeing how few of post the guy had. Obviously wanted to jump into the forum with a bang.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow, through all these quarterback debacles (Blake Bortles, Mitch Trubbs, Chad Henne, Nick Foles, Andy Dalton and Justin Fields), Robinson has caught 390 passes for 5,170 yards and 35 touchdowns in his NFL career. Imagine what he could do if the other guy at the beginning of all those catches actually knew what he was doing.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously here to troll for kicks.
Troll how? It's pretty blatant Allen is washed not only statistically but if you watch every single catch from him last season he didn't break a single TD had little YAC and almost no deep passes. Dude is done stick a fork in his candy ass. Cut the crap and stop acting like this is a troll when it's simply stating the obvious based off statistics and the tape.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody with an ounce of football iq, will see the opportunities Robinson will get from Kupp opening things up.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow, through all these quarterback debacles (Blake Bortles, Mitch Trubbs, Chad Henne, Nick Foles, Andy Dalton and Justin Fields), Robinson has caught 390 passes for 5,170 yards and 35 touchdowns in his NFL career. Imagine what he could do if the other guy at the beginning of all those catches actually knew what he was doing.
Dude was incredible early in his career no doubt but he's done now the tape doesn't lie. It doesn't matter who his QB is as this point in his career. He's over the hill and through the woods.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troll how? It's pretty blatant Allen is washed not only statistically but if you watch every single catch from him last season he didn't break a single TD had little YAC and almost no deep passes. Dude is done stick a fork in his candy ass. Cut the crap and stop acting like this is a troll when it's simply stating the obvious based off statistics and the tape.
How hard can you throw a can of chili?

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forget qb legend Chase Daniel

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody with an ounce of football iq, will see the opportunities Robinson will get from Kupp opening things up.
The effects will be insignificant at this point in his career. Cooper is great but adding a washed up mediocre target won't all of a sudden turn him into an all pro.