• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who are your teams top FA Targets this off-season?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers need shooters. They pretty much have everything else covered as far as being able to play big or small. But the one thing they can't do, at least not consistently, is out shoot or even shoot with teams from the perimeter.

They just need more depth in general, yeah shooters as well...consistently shooters. Bradley coming back next year will help some but they still lack consistent shooters.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ibaka is going to be a very popular name.

good fit for Boston as well.

not sure who else really interests me. Maybe milsap. But how much 5 will he play? A little I guess.

maybe a Trey Burke for backup pg.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAKERS: AD and whomever wants to take less to fit in under the cap with him.

Please jettison JR Smith into orbit as soon as possible to prevent him from damaging the team further in any fashion.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have said all Wolves dollars will go to retaining Beasley, but who knows with his gun issues now.

Not a free agent, but would love to trade for Miles Turner. Actual rim protection, and versatile enough offensively to not crowd Towns.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have said all Wolves dollars will go to retaining Beasley, but who knows with his gun issues now.

Not a free agent, but would love to trade for Miles Turner. Actual rim protection, and versatile enough offensively to not crowd Towns.

I don’t think they can play together.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think they can play together.

I have not watched enough to know how much time he is in the paint. KAT needs it all so he can utilize his full offensive set. I assumed with Turners range he could hover on the perimeter.

I could easily be wrong though, have not watched enough Turner.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not watched enough to know how much time he is in the paint. KAT needs it all so he can utilize his full offensive set. I assumed with Turners range he could hover on the perimeter.

I could easily be wrong though, have not watched enough Turner.

I am thinking offensively they would be okay. Maybe even good. Both pretty skilled.

The issues would arise defensively where you probably don’t want either matched up with big wings modern teams masquerade as 4s.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thinking offensively they would be okay. Maybe even good. Both pretty skilled.

The issues would arise defensively where you probably don’t want either matched up with big wings modern teams masquerade as 4s.

KAT defense is garbage, he can't be worse on the perimeter

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Turner isn't a bad option if you can't get other guys in FA...

Wonder what Ibaka is going for this summer...Toronto has bird rights on him but he was making just a little more than Turner. Maybe they could get him for 1 year $16M or something. I don't think it happens bc I think he would either sign back with Toronto or another contender.

Harrell another guy...he had a down season but I still think he is a very good option. Pay him a little more than the market to steal him.

Marcus Morris another guy.

I think trading for a guy might have to be the best option or overpaying a guy in FA...Minny isn't a FA destination

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Myles Turner is one of those guys that Pacers fans get extreme pissed at and other fan bases all want him on their squads. Warriors could definitely use him too.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Myles Turner is one of those guys that Pacers fans get extreme pissed at and other fan bases all want him on their squads. Warriors could definitely use him too.

i am really curious how you guys use your trade exception.

especially since it's not worth trading this year's pick or Minny's pick for anyone not named Zion lol.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a bandwagon Nuggets fan.
Nah, he was a Nuggets fan before there was a band wagon.
What he seems to be is a fan of teams that are good enough to make the playoffs, but not good enough to win a ring so they are stuck in perpetual limbo. He'd hate them if they started tanking to get picks to actually get a superstar and get over the hump. Built not bought!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, he was a Nuggets fan before there was a band wagon.
What he seems to be is a fan of teams that are good enough to make the playoffs, but not good enough to win a ring so they are stuck in perpetual limbo. He'd hate them if they started tanking to get picks to actually get a superstar and get over the hump. Built not bought!

Wonder how long he's been a so called fan? I started following the Nuggets when I moved to CO. in 2010. Never missed the Celtics coming to town. And went to multiple games from the '10-'11 season to the '18-'19 season. Didn't make it to any this season though.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how long he's been a so called fan? I started following the Nuggets when I moved to CO. in 2010. Never missed the Celtics coming to town. And went to multiple games from the '10-'11 season to the '18-'19 season. Didn't make it to any this season though.

I think it's almost a natural thing to root for your home team on some level.

I'm sure if the Sonics ever came back i'd be going to a few of their games and cheering for them. That'll change once the Lakers come to town.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's almost a natural thing to root for your home team on some level.

I'm sure if the Sonics ever came back i'd be going to a few of their games and cheering for them. That'll change once the Lakers come to town.

I know what you mean. I'm obviously not frm CO. (thankfully) but being an NBA fan it was easy for me to root for the Nuggets when I got here. And being originally from NE Ohio even though the Celtics will always be my team I've always wanted the Cavs to do well. Went to alotta games in the 80's, 90's & early 2000's. And got to see all the greats from those eras play live.

But my all time NBA highlight was the '97 All Star game in Cleveland. It was the leagues 50th birthday and they introduced the 50th anniversary team. Most players that made the list where there for the event. I got to meet Larry Bird. It was a helluva thrill.