• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next off-season Draft/moves predictions for this season's playoff teams:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how many athletes have children that surpass them in a sport? Off the top of my head:

Steph Curry (Dell Curry)
Klay Thompson (Mychal Thompson)
Peyton Manning and Eli Manning (Archie Manning)
Barry Bonds (Bobby Bonds)
Ken Griffey Jr. (Ken Griffey Sr.)
Kobe Bryant (Jellybean Bryant)
Clay Matthews III (Clay Matthews Jr.)

Yeah, most of those. Archie was a college legend though and played for an awful Saints team...that sucks.

Clay...idk both were pretty damn good.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets just hope the Clippers and Bucks play in the Finals. That would be fun.

and right now its the most likely matchup I think.

Remember when you said at the beginning of the season that the city of Cleveland would rather have Baker Mayfield than Lebron.

That was a good laugh

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how many athletes have children that surpass them in a sport? Off the top of my head:

Steph Curry (Dell Curry)
Klay Thompson (Mychal Thompson)
Peyton Manning and Eli Manning (Archie Manning)
Barry Bonds (Bobby Bonds)
Ken Griffey Jr. (Ken Griffey Sr.)
Kobe Bryant (Jellybean Bryant)
Clay Matthews III (Clay Matthews Jr.)
But there's plenty that go the other way too, with the dad way better than the kid:

Pete Rose
Tim Hardaway
Etc

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But there's plenty that go the other way too, with the dad way better than the kid:

Pete Rose
Tim Hardaway
Etc

And every other player whose son wasn’t good enough to even make the league.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And every other player whose son wasn’t good enough to even make the league.

That's why I went with the better than their parent. Much easier to gauge. Like MJ's kids never made the league.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ChiefsLakers67 @trojanfan12 @Shaqdaddy11

You think buckyboy was was crying like a baby down the stretch last night? Tell ya what though. LeBron's a balding old man in NBA years. But he outplayed Giannis. And it's damn scary he's in his 17th year & playing like this.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You think buckyboy was was crying like a baby down the stretch last night? Tell ya what though. LeBron's a balding old man in NBA years. But he outplayed Giannis. And it's damn scary he's in his 17th year & playing like this.

He's been playing like he's on a mission all year.

He took a lot of flak (deservedly so) for what happened last year, especially the AD trade fiasco. Add to that the fact that folks were saying he's old, declining, etc.

This season, the Lakers chemistry through the team, coaches, etc. is the best I've seen since the Showtime Lakers. Lebron is a huge part of that.

As well as he's been playing all season, we've all seen him take his game to an even higher level in the playoffs.

If he can still hit THAT gear and sustain it, the playoffs are going to be very interesting.

On the other hand, if he burns himself out, it could be a short stay. Hopefully, now that they've clinched a playoff spot, they can cut back on his playing time some.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He probably ends his career as co-GOAT, this is what that looks like

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been playing like he's on a mission all year.

He took a lot of flak (deservedly so) for what happened last year, especially the AD trade fiasco. Add to that the fact that folks were saying he's old, declining, etc.

This season he's been playing like he's on a mission, the Lakers chemistry through the team, coaches, etc. is the best I've seen since the Showtime Lakers. Lebron is a huge part of that.

As well as he's been playing all season, we've all seen him take his game to an even higher level in the playoffs.

If he can still hit THAT gear and sustain it, the playoffs are going to be very interesting.

On the other hand, if he burns himself out, it could be a short stay. Hopefully, now that they've clinched a playoff spot, they can cut back on his playing time some.

Agree with what you said. I had a bad feeling before the season started LeBron was going to have a great year. As far as burning himself out. I don't see that happening. He's freak of nature & knows what to do to stay in game shape all season long.

This run through the playoffs will be tougher than anything he faced in the EC. But if there's one player in the league I wouldn't want to have to bet against it's him.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably ends his career as co-GOAT, this is what that looks like

On my own list of all time greats I have him # 3. Only behind MJ & Magic.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On my own list of all time greats I have him # 3. Only behind MJ & Magic.
He can pass Magic with a couple more runs like this. Another ring and he's a lock.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can pass Magic with a couple more runs like this. Another ring and he's a lock.

He wins a title or two as a Laker I can see that happening. He's less than 700 rebs away from 10,000 & about 800 asts away from the same number. Which is just incredible. And has a very legit shot at becoming the leagues all time leading scorer. Never thought one player would ever come close to numbers like that.