• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who I think were/are the top 10 running backs this season.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize it was the running backs with the top 10 stats...

I would take gurley over anyone on your list and I would take Yeldon over at least half.

I would too.
And Chubb right after that.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious?
Are you THAT fucking stupid?

I'm fed up with people using career stats to rank individual seasons (cough....Oregon fans....cough). I know you were half-joking, but it still shouldn't even occur to people to use. It's really getting old. I just hope that if Mariota wins the Heisman, he earns it by killing Arizona. I would hate to see Gordon and our program lose the recognition of a Heisman because of this nonsensical attitude.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't really care if you don't have Yeldon on this list or not but I am going to pass on some information just to clue you in a bit. Alabama's interior oline isn't very dominant at all this year which is why we cant just run down hill all game. We have had to get a bit more crafty in order to pick up yards. Yeldon's knock the first year and a half was that he was not always a very physical runner. Towards the end of last year he improved a good bit in this area and this year he has done a pretty great job showing relative power for his size. Still, his sharp cuts, speed, and vision are the best part of his repertoire with increased physicality rounding out his abilities.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I disagree with this list much but I do think Royce Freeman deserves an honorable mention for what he's done as a true freshman.

Nick Wilson at Arizona has more yards as a true freshman and he's had to share duties with a senior. Please....