• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: White Sox at Houston - ALDS Best of Five

Bearsfan81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So nice to see Hendriks throwing strike after strike. No more walks tomorrow!

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See you boys tomorrow.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cease lined up to start tomorrow - they will need his best start of the year to have any chance. Here’s hoping playing at home helps turn things around.
Or they just need to score a shit-ton of runs LOL

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we live to fight another day. Looks like TLR is sending out Rodon to hold off these powerful Astros.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LFG! Great win. Lets get another today and put all the pressure on those cheating bastards

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You boys realize that if Rodon gets tagged our fates will be held in the hands of Reynaldo Lopez to steady the ship, right?

Never have I given my life energy and blessing to an individual athlete more than I am giving mine to Carlos Rodon right now.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@idseer

Even though you noped out after the "I'm out" post....I know you were in your house doing the Stanky Leg in your skivvies last night. It's ok. We all were. That's why we're here in the first place. ;)

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@idseer

Even though you noped out after the "I'm out" post....I know you were in your house doing the Stanky Leg in your skivvies last night. It's ok. We all were. That's why we're here in the first place. ;)
We all must humbly defer to the Baseball God known as Yogi Berra, who once proclaimed, "It ain't over till it's over". Last night was case in point, altho I'm sure 95% of all Sox fans thought the Astros would break out the brooms after they got to that 5-1 lead. After two previous crushing defeats, they were looking invincible. But out boyz showed there's no quit in them. Let's see how things shake out today. You never know.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really enjoyed reading the forum - recount the shared experience of watching this Sox playoff game. Great job guys!

Let's see which team slept better last night for the afternoon game today. LOL

La Russa's faith in Leury Legend finally paid off tonight - and he even stayed with the hot pitcher past their pitch counts - on a count of they were doing well - therefore breaking with his season long practice of making disastrous changes. Harkening back to the 2005 AJ - Grandal just managed to take an on the grass route to first base - neglecting to move his shoulder to provide space for the throw to the plate - keeping the rally alive.

Sox fans - of course - were perfect in their cheering and black out clothes.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The atmosphere last night was absolutely insane. Very cool experience

I want answers on the parking saga!

And I'm happy for ya...It looked insane on tv! Run it back again today!

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@idseer

don't know what the "stanky leg" is supposed to mean (fact is, i don't know wtf you're saying half the time) ..... but i did, obviously, check back in about an inning later so i didn't miss much. just as obviously i'm happy for the win, but then, i figured we'd win one at home. with their firepower i'm not surprised they came back but i also know it's not normal for them. we've all seen games here where they blow the opposition out of the water one day and get shutout the next. i have 'literally' no faith they'll come back strong again today.
i want them to win every bit as much as you do and i know you guys hate my pov, but i'm just being honest with myself ... and you all. who knows, maybe i need a shrink - or - maybe y'all do! in any case the game goes on.

that's my cheer-leading speech. :tongue:

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't know what the "stanky leg" is supposed to mean (fact is, i don't know wtf you're saying half the time) ..... but i did, obviously, check back in about an inning later so i didn't miss much. just as obviously i'm happy for the win, but then, i figured we'd win one at home. with their firepower i'm not surprised they came back but i also know it's not normal for them. we've all seen games here where they blow the opposition out of the water one day and get shutout the next. i have 'literally' no faith they'll come back strong again today.
i want them to win every bit as much as you do and i know you guys hate my pov, but i'm just being honest with myself ... and you all. who knows, maybe i need a shrink - or - maybe y'all do! in any case the game goes on.

that's my cheer-leading speech. :tongue:
1G5UC

I had to dig deep to find one in black and white to make you feel at home with it.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like today's game has been postponed. Too bad, we had some mo' going into it. But then again, if indeed it's Rodon taking the mound, every day of rest is a benefit for his pitching health.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really enjoyed reading the forum - recount the shared experience of watching this Sox playoff game. Great job guys!

Let's see which team slept better last night for the afternoon game today. LOL

La Russa's faith in Leury Legend finally paid off tonight - and he even stayed with the hot pitcher past their pitch counts - on a count of they were doing well - therefore breaking with his season long practice of making disastrous changes. Harkening back to the 2005 AJ - Grandal just managed to take an on the grass route to first base - neglecting to move his shoulder to provide space for the throw to the plate - keeping the rally alive.

Sox fans - of course - were perfect in their cheering and black out clothes.
I've witnessed many a game over the decades where the Sox faithful rooted quite fervently for their beloved home team. But I thought last night's crowd was as loud and raucous as ANY game I've ever seen, and this includes all the home games of our entire '05 postseason.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like today's game has been postponed. Too bad, we had some mo' going into it. But then again, if indeed it's Rodon taking the mound, every day of rest is a benefit for his pitching health.

WAT. That sucks.