• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: White Sox at Houston - ALDS Best of Five

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing worse than watching pitchers not be able to throw strikes is the same pitchers taking their sweet ass time between every pitch. Get the ball and fucking throw it. Maybe you will find a rhythm and actually hit your fucking spots. Little league level pitching all series

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
next year:

the good ... robert, tim, eloy, yoan, vaughn, sheets, hendriks

the ok ... engel, crochet, giolito, ruiz

the bad ... hernandez, mendick, zack, kimbrel, keuchel

the question marks ... yasmani (age), jose (age), bummer, cease, kopech, lopez, lynn (age), tepera (age), lamb, zavala, burger

the (should be) gone: garcia, hamilton, rodon

only one pitcher i feel will be consistantly good and he's a reliever. giolito did not impress me this year and may have already had the best year of his career ... and there's a lot of question marks.

obviously this could look much different next season, but as of now this is what the team looks like to me.

oh .... and a new (good) manager is a requirement!

Last edited:

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing worse than watching pitchers not be able to throw strikes is the same pitchers taking their sweet ass time between every pitch. Get the ball and fucking throw it. Maybe you will find a rhythm and actually hit your fucking spots. Little league level pitching all series
drives me crazy as well. you know who else wastes too much time? jose abreu! every pitch it's 'step out of the box, play with his batting gloves, hold his bat upright and spin it 3 or 4 turns then slowly step back in'. THIS is an area of the game that needs changing. almost all players have to re-tighten their gloves. do they really get loose after every ab? even if they hadn't swung? all the bitching about how long a game can drag on and i'd guess a half hour a game is taken up with this crap. slow hitters and slow pitchers!