• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which team is smart enough to sign Ray Rice?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's always the line. Or it's always an injury. That's why we didn't win.
^referring to the 2009 beating of the Patriots in the playoffs or the Jan 2013 game?

combined 33 point spread it was not ur OL that caused those beatings.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's always the line. Or it's always an injury. That's why we didn't win.

Please make sure that you have an ounce of recognition about what a thread is about before you start spewing your garbage in it.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is the same guy that says the ravens have a home field advantage at foxboro

i shit you not

so we know what we have here

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just the point. The negative publicity will be minimal. All I hear now on a national level is Ray Rice should get a second chance. The outlook for his contribution of the field seems to be becoming more optimistic. This is why I expect him to be signed sooner rather than later.
I agree the negative PR will be minimal. There will be a few outburst for a week or two by local advocacy groups. But it will die down quickly. As for his abilities? That remains to be seen. Another poster mentioned that year off could've helped him heal and rest.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, youre saying hilariously that a LT running a DL downfield is assisting in a block for a RB in the right flat 25 yards away?

"OL not involved in a play just let go"

use the play madden suggests

Do you really think that this particular scenario comprises the majority of RB receptions in this league???

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think that this particular scenario comprises the majority of RB receptions in this league???
3 question marks? youre clearly frustrated.

and wrong.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please make sure that you have an ounce of recognition about what a thread is about before you start spewing your garbage in it.

^Didnt Nwpatsfan just get owned in another thread and go home?

well here she is again. welcome back honey. :boink:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the negative PR will be minimal. There will be a few outburst for a week or two by local advocacy groups. But it will die down quickly. As for his abilities? That remains to be seen. Another poster mentioned that year off could've helped him heal and rest.

What a constructive and to the point post. Are you Sybil???

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 question marks? youre clearly frustrated.

and wrong.
Uses Williams college to justify him knowing football. check and check. lol

Say it again.... You did what at where and that qualifies you as what again?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its neat finding out who played and who just pretends to have done so.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uses Williams college to justify him knowing football. check and check. lol

Say it again.... You did what at where and that qualifies you as what again?
well i played.

i got to play in the oldest rivalry in CFB. only once, but i played.

"the biggest little game in america"

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh we talking football again?

in which case I agree. We agree! Step in here kid we gonna do big things...(Puts arm around shoulder)

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think you can say the negative PR hit will be minimal. For the first couple days he is signed the entire local news will talk about nothing else about the team that signs him other than his incident and show video clips of the event again.

Will sponsors walk out? Probably not. Will there be huge protests? Probably not. But there will be negative PR. Is that the type of PR you want your team to have at this point in the offseason where everything and anything about the NFL team's PR is nothing but positive?

IMO if a team was going to sign him, they would have done it before camp and let the media storm die down before they even opened camp. At this point in the game IMO it is too late.

The fact that he hasn't been signed up to this point proves NFL GM's think like a lot of us here that he doesn't have anything left in the tank. If he looked like a capable NFL RB during his last season, he would be on an NFL team right now.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you can say the negative PR hit will be minimal. For the first couple days he is signed the entire local news will talk about nothing else about the team that signs him other than his incident and show video clips of the event again.

Will sponsors walk out? Probably not. Will there be huge protests? Probably not. But there will be negative PR. Is that the type of PR you want your team to have at this point in the offseason where everything and anything about the NFL team's PR is nothing but positive?

IMO if a team was going to sign him, they would have done it before camp and let the media storm die down before they even opened camp. At this point in the game IMO it is too late.

The fact that he hasn't been signed up to this point proves NFL GM's think like a lot of us here that he doesn't have anything left in the tank. If he looked like a capable NFL RB during his last season, he would be on an NFL team right now.
can you believe these clowns?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive given more proof of anything than both of you.

doesnt matter, i embarrassed 2 posters at once.

its been a while.

Claims victory looks dumb in the process.... it must be a NE thing.