• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which of the young Alabama/Oklahoma QBs in the NFL end up being the best over the course of their careers?

Which of the young Alabama/Oklahoma QBs in the NFL end up being the best over the course of their ca

• Total voters

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I thought the Eagles defense was the one bright spot. At least their front anyway. Got a few sacks and pressure when Wirf got hurt.
ok, but not my actual point. Point is of the three QBs we are talking about. Eagles Qb got to play the worst of the three defenses.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Schmoopy1000 , yeah I agree then. The only thing the Bucs did was get the safeties in tge backfield to confuse Hurts and stop any chance of a run game. Hurts flat out missed some open looks too on soft coverage all game because he hesitated or doesn't have enough arm strength. When he did throw, it was always late.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Schmoopy1000 , yeah I agree then. The only thing the Bucs did was get the safeties in tge backfield to confuse Hurts and stop any chance of a run game. Hurts flat out missed some open looks too on soft coverage all game because he hesitated or doesn't have enough arm strength. When he did throw, it was always late.
yeah. If the 1st thing they talk about in a QB is his legs, athletic ability, running ability or so on.......
You know they are not a good QB. if their 1st trait isnt intelligence or something to do with being a passer.

Running style QBs would be a good backup QB that defenses dont prepare for. Comes into the middle of games gets some 1st downs with their legs maybe give the team a spark. However if you are relying on that guy to be your leader. You are toast. You will have a lot of post season misery. (if you get there)

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure I follow?
I am talking of the defense the QBs faced.

Bills defense
Rams defense
Bucs defense

Pats, Eagles & Cards defenses got their asses handed to them.

Not at all. Bucs have the best defense.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Image result for confused gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bucs are very good against the run.

But against the pass they are not good at all.

Buffalo is very good against the pass and weak against the run. Rams pretty good against both.

Philly couldn’t do anything against TB because the Bucs took away the run and dared Hurts to throw. He couldn’t do it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet of the three, only Hurts is the one who’s starting job is in question next year. Without question the other two will start for their teams

"Jalen knows where he stands with us," Sirianni said. "He knows he's our quarterback ... So there are no secrets there. He knows he's our guy."
Right now."

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Jalen knows where he stands with us," Sirianni said. "He knows he's our quarterback ... So there are no secrets there. He knows he's our guy."
Right now."

Article tries to tie it to Wentz and what was said last year which isn't comparable since the Eagles wanted to keep Wentz but Wentz wanted out and was demanding a trade.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how RtK specifies "Alabama/Oklahoma QBs" so he can leave comparisons to Burrows and Allen off of the table.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how RtK specifies "Alabama/Oklahoma QBs" so he can leave comparisons to Burrows and Allen off of the table.

I love how you don't understand the context of the thread to compare NFL QBs that have recently entered the NFL from the same two schools.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how you don't understand the context of the thread to compare NFL QBs that have recently entered the NFL from the same two schools.
........and I love how you don't understand what the term "going forward" means!

Everyone knows the reason why you limited to those to schools so you can try to prop up your boy as a potential HoF player without having to include the likes of Burrows and Allen because those would be unflattering and not support your insane homer narratives.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
........and I love how you don't understand what the term "going forward" means!

Everyone knows the reason why you limited to those to schools so you can try to prop up your boy as a potential HoF player without having to include the likes of Burrows and Allen because those would be unflattering and not support your insane homer narratives.

If you want to make a thread with all the QB's drafted over the last 5 years go for it. That isn't what this thread is about. What other colleges currently have 3 QBs starting in the NFL that were drafted in the past several years? There aren't any besides Oklahoma and Alabama. So the thread is discussing those QBs from those two colleges that have recently been producing starting QBs in the league.

And learn to read because it's explicitly stated multiple times in the OP what going forward means. You're so God damn stupid it's a wonder how you've survived this long in life.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to make a thread with all the QB's drafted over the last 5 years go for it. That isn't what this thread is about. What other colleges currently have 3 QBs starting in the NFL that were drafted in the past several years? There aren't any besides Oklahoma and Alabama. So the thread is discussing those QBs from those two colleges that have recently been producing starting QBs in the league.

And learn to read because it's explicitly stated multiple times in the OP what going forward means. You're so God damn stupid it's a wonder how you've survived this long in life.
Lol! Sure buddy.

You know damn well what I am saying is entirely true. Do yourself a favor and quit lying to yourself and everyone else.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol! Sure buddy.

You know damn well what I am saying is entirely true. Do yourself a favor and quit lying to yourself and everyone else.

It's really mind blowing how stupid you are.