• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where will OBJ play football next?

What team will he play for next?

• Raiders

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Packers

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Saints

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Rams

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Bucs

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Titans

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Colts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chargers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Tater salad

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is though. It’d make you seem less foolish if you’d just accept Tanny does not suck. It’s been obvious for a long time.

He doesn’t get coaches fired or teammates cut for outing his ineptitude. He gets to Conference Championships and helps his OC move onward and upward to a HC gig.

Some players make those around them better. Mayfield doesn’t do that.
Lol no, tannehill isnt. Did tannehill suck your dick for promises of promoting his brand at some point in the past or something? You might literally be the only person in north america to put tannehill on such a pedestal. He's alright, but nothing special. And again, baker is alright too, i dont see him as some special talent, either, he just gets marketed a ton more than tannehill could ever dream of; that tends to happen with #1 overall picks whom have a history of being outspoken

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I've said before we will see how time shows this conversation to be. I think the very fact you're judging Baker harshly yet a proponent of Tannenhill's is pretty enlightening as to the particular bias you show towards Baker. There are only so many Mahomes or Herbert's that come in and put up elite stats day one.

No one I have seen is putting him on some elite pedestal. He worked very well within the offense (not coincidentally he excelled when OBJ got hurt) last year. That's effectively the bar for whether he is the guy or not in Cleveland. As it stands now he is.

Beckham hasn't had an elite season in 5 years. As I said already I don't forsee another elite season in the rest of his career.
I’m saying everyone that plays with him, sees a dip in their effectiveness as a pass catcher. Even Kareem Hunts catch percentage has dipped.

It’s across the board.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol no, tannehill isnt. Did tannehill suck your dick for promises of promoting his brand at some point in the past or something? You might literally be the only person in north america to put tannehill on such a pedestal. He's alright, but nothing special. And again, baker is alright too, i dont see him as some special talent, either, he just gets marketed a ton more than tannehill could ever dream of; that tends to happen with #1 overall picks whom have a history of being outspoken
Saying he is a superior player to Mayfield isn’t exactly a pedastal.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With himself.....

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Live look @broncosmitty
Naked Gun Panic GIF

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the Browns today should have been a lesson to all

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he clear waivers?
If not, he will be a Lion or Texan (please be a texan!)

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont understand why the Browns would release him at this point and allow him to go to a contender. No team is going to sign him for anything more than the vet min at this point. So that is the amount of $'s they will save once they release him and work out the offset language. Not worth it IMO to allow him to possibly go to a team that is competing with the Browns for a playoff spot.

If the situation is so bad that they cant bring him back, just tell him to stay at home and collect his paycheck for the rest of the year and that they will cut him in the offseason.

That's not allowed.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been hearing a lot about the Seahawks' interest in OBJ.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GL getting the ball. DK and Lockett
Yea I don't really understand the need... DK under his rookie contract & Lockett just signed a big deal and is in the 1st year of that 4 or 5 year contract. And didn't they just draft a WR?

OBJ would be a luxury item for them but would make quite the formidable trio. Maybe they want something like the Bucs? OBJ won't come cheap. I'm not buyin that OBJ will hold out for a contender... He had that in Cleveland. He'll chase the guaranteed money every time