• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where will OBJ play football next?

What team will he play for next?

• Raiders

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Packers

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Saints

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Rams

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Bucs

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Titans

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Colts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chargers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Tater salad

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9% lower catch percentage since changing teams for Landry.

Beckham has only went down 8% though.

Austin Hooper is down 12%.

These aren’t on account of coincidence.

You keep cherry picking that first season for some reason. In Stefanski's year one offense (3rd time now) Jarvis had effectively his highest catch percentage of his career.

And he was above that before dropping 3 straight passes in the Pitt game.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a lot better at throwing people a football. And at running with a football. He is a better QB.
Yeah, since he's had big bad derrick henry in the backfield. Without him, not so much. I'm certainly not trying to say that Baker is some elite specimen of a qb, but tannehill certainly isnt orders of magnitude better

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, since he's had big bad derrick henry in the backfield. Without him, not so much. I'm certainly not trying to say that Baker is some elite specimen of a qb, but tannehill certainly isnt orders of magnitude better

Baker has statistically been a better qb than Tannehill was through his first 4 seasons. And that's even with me removing all qualifiers like having the worst coach in nfl history in year 2 or playing with a broken shoulder. Ryan had nothing close to what Baker did last year in his first 4 seasons.

And I agree that Baker isn't an elite qb. He's not Aaron Rodgers and likely never will be. But all these fools crawling from the woodwork to defend Beckham is close to the dumbest shit I've ever seen

If anyone with an opinion on football who matters thought this was on Baker OBJ would be on a new team today instead of on waivers.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills or Cardinals. Which fan base do I get to upset the most?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is though. It’d make you seem less foolish if you’d just accept Tanny does not suck. It’s been obvious for a long time.

He doesn’t get coaches fired or teammates cut for outing his ineptitude. He gets to Conference Championships and helps his OC move onward and upward to a HC gig.

Some players make those around them better. Mayfield doesn’t do that.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ODB's dad's video montage makes it clear Mayfield was clearly ignoring Beckham.
And Cleveland obviously is making a mistake by standing by the lesser of the two talents.

But Mayfield has a bunch of commercials. And judging by the knob slobbing from these Ohio homers, he prolly sells tickets too.

Still a poor choice.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,371.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Cleveland obviously is making a mistake by standing by the lesser of the two talents.

But Mayfield has a bunch of commercials. And judging by the knob slobbing from these Ohio homers, he prolly sells tickets too.

Still a poor choice.
Wiggy said he's bigger than LeBron in Cleveland.....LOL.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep cherry picking that first season for some reason. In Stefanski's year one offense (3rd time now) Jarvis had effectively his highest catch percentage of his career.

And he was above that before dropping 3 straight passes in the Pitt game.
Nope.

Those are the changes during their entire time in Cleveland vs prior to being stuck with Mayfield as a QB.

It’s mathematical fact that he hurts the production of his teammates.

You are the one mentioning a single season. I’m going off their entire time with an organization. You sir are cherry picking. And for some reason defending a QB that just isn’t very good.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope.

Those are the changes during their entire time in Cleveland vs prior to being stuck with Mayfield as a QB.

It’s mathematical fact that he hurts the production of his teammates.

You are the one mentioning a single season. I’m going off their entire time with an organization. You sir are cherry picking. And for some reason defending a QB that just isn’t very good.

As I've said before we will see how time shows this conversation to be. I think the very fact you're judging Baker harshly yet a proponent of Tannenhill's is pretty enlightening as to the particular bias you show towards Baker. There are only so many Mahomes or Herbert's that come in and put up elite stats day one.

No one I have seen is putting him on some elite pedestal. He worked very well within the offense (not coincidentally he excelled when OBJ got hurt) last year. That's effectively the bar for whether he is the guy or not in Cleveland. As it stands now he is.

Beckham hasn't had an elite season in 5 years. As I said already I don't forsee another elite season in the rest of his career.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still a poor choice.
Ohio homer?? Surely you're not lumping me in with the browns fans, are you? You realize I'm a Steeler fan, right?