• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When you have 3 all-stars on 1 team

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way he makes some good points

Role players can actually be more important...they do there job and don't cry about it, I have actually been thinking a big 2 and good role players is the best situation...big 3's sorta work but they have to have 1 player take a much lesser role

Warriors have a big 4. Plus two really really good bench players in Iggy and Livingston.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors have a big 4. Plus two really really good bench players in Iggy and Livingston.

Let me just float this out to you...How long does it take before Green goes from 15 points a game to 2 points a game before he gets pissed....Or Thompson goes from 22 ppg to 10 ppg

I have a feeling someone is not going to be very happy...we shall see tho right....

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me just float this out to you...How long does it take before Green goes from 15 points a game to 2 points a game before he gets pissed....Or Thompson goes from 22 ppg to 10 ppg

I have a feeling someone is not going to be very happy...we shall see tho right....

Green doesnt want to shoot. Also after KD signed klay said he would come off the bench to make it work. So your answer 0.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green doesnt want to shoot. Also after KD signed klay said he would come off the bench to make it work. So your answer 0.
And these guys ONLY want to WIN and not to have high PPG like what lebron23james keeps on assuming

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even just that. Hes a very underrated player and better than what people here think

only thing i kinda question is the fact that he's kinda on the down side of his career. but I have faith that Kerr'll manage his minutes well...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, people are making too much about depth. Depth is great for the REGULAR SEASON. It definitely helps to preserve players and help prevent injury. But the Warriors aren't in need of winning games other than to get home court advantage. The Warriors will routinely rest their stars to keep them fresh. In the playoffs, rotations shorten significantly because of the amount of time in between games. The Warriors being able to go 12 deep, helped them win 73 games. But at the end it was that depth that came up short in the finals against the Cavs. Barnes, Speights, Rush, Barbosa and Ezeli were nowhere to be found. Those guys were important to winning 73 games, but were the reason the Warriors lost the finals.

Also for anyone thinking Kerr will start Iguodala and Draymond all year, LOL. Sure, let's make Draymond subject to playing the 5 and Kevin Durant for large stretches at the 4 all year. That'll make sure they're good and healthy for the playoffs!

It doesn't concern you that Zaza fell out the Mavs rotation late last Year? I've always liked Pachulia for his sneaky all-around skills as a big man, but not as a starter on a title contender. He's a solid place-holding starter for a .500-ish ball-club like the Mavs, but you could tell he started to tire in that role late last year.

You don't want Iggy and Draymond starting either? My point exactly about depth. They're both going to play starters' minutes regardless of whether their names are introduced together pregame.

@Heatles84

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And these guys ONLY want to WIN and not to have high PPG like what lebron23james keeps on assuming

If you are hoping the Warriors fail, and many are (as they should, they are the team you either love or love to hate now), there's only really 2 things you can go with: depth issues (already discussed, a non-issue), or chemistry issues (hoping the stars won't play together well)

We'll see on both, but I'm not worried.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are hoping the Warriors fail, and many are (as they should, they are the team you either love or love to hate now), there's only really 2 things you can go with: depth issues (already discussed, a non-issue), or chemistry issues (hoping the stars won't play together well)

We'll see on both, but I'm not worried.
I'm not a warriors fan, nor do I hate the Warriors. But i'm just interested to see their experiment this season.

Am I worried about them? No. I'm worried about LeBron and the Cavs tbh.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't concern you that Zaza fell out the Mavs rotation late last Year? I've always liked Pachulia for his sneaky all-around skills as a big man, but not as a starter on a title contender. He's a solid place-holding starter for a .500-ish ball-club like the Mavs, but you could tell he started to tire in that role late last year.

You don't want Iggy and Draymond starting either? My point exactly about depth. They're both going to play starters' minutes regardless of whether their names are introduced together pregame.

@Heatles84

Well he was still playing 20-25 minutes a game there at the end. That's where I think they play a guy like him, start each quarter and get about 8 minutes. Maybe play more if the situations fit for him to be out there and if not, don't. I mean the Mozgov/Joel Anderson/Biyombo/Adams type of center situation for them is really all they need at best.

With that talent, you want a big body without major holes that can be exposed consistently. I think he's that. Smart, rebounds well, passes well, not a great floor spacer but can hit it a little from midrange, not a free throw issue guy you can hack. Would like some more footspeed and he doesn't block shots at all, but those aren't bad things. And isn't going to be a guy who has issues in the locker room or becomes a distraction.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he was still playing 20-25 minutes a game there at the end. That's where I think they play a guy like him, start each quarter and get about 8 minutes. Maybe play more if the situations fit for him to be out there and if not, don't. I mean the Mozgov/Joel Anderson/Biyombo/Adams type of center situation for them is really all they need at best.

With that talent, you want a big body without major holes that can be exposed consistently. I think he's that. Smart, rebounds well, passes well, not a great floor spacer but can hit it a little from midrange, not a free throw issue guy you can hack. Would like some more footspeed and he doesn't block shots at all, but those aren't bad things. And isn't going to be a guy who has issues in the locker room or becomes a distraction.

Exactly, that's basically how Bogut was used too in terms of minutes

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just see quite a talent disparity between he and the rest of the starters. I just don't know how long Kerr will keep him out there. 8 minutes a quarter??? I guarantee he's not going to average 32 minutes a game...

Try again. I say he'll average 20 minutes at most.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just see quite a talent disparity between he and the rest of the starters. I just don't know how long Kerr will keep him out there. 8 minutes a quarter??? I guarantee he's not going to average 32 minutes a game...

Try again. I say he'll average 20 minutes at most.

So what? Worked fine with Bogut. Iggy and Livingston and even West need minutes.