• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When you have 3 all-stars on 1 team

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're fooling yourself if you think Pachulia is going to start for a team that won 73 last year. You watch - Kerr is going to start Iggy with Draymond playing the 5. And West??? Give me a fucking break. Guy has been a liability ever since his final season here in Indiana...

Pachulia just needs to be an inside presence and defender for the Warriors. There's a reason the Dubs traded for him. The lineup you mentioned is probably going to be their small ball lineup, but Pachulia will start. And for 10-15 minutes, West should be able to contribute as a big man.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JaVale, just for the pure entertainment value.

JaVale needs to start....at the point. Curry can be the sixth man. Take THAT Jamal Crawford!

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, the Warriors have sacrificed depth . . . but what contender has a ton of depth? They still probably have more depth than Cleveland.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, the Warriors have sacrificed depth . . . but what contender has a ton of depth? They still probably have more depth than Cleveland.

In all honesty i don't think they took THAT much of a hit in the depth department, but i guess the games'll tell the story...

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Knick fan I cannot speak on the subject as they rarely have 3 guys that belong in the NBA much less 3 all stars

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, people are making too much about depth. Depth is great for the REGULAR SEASON. It definitely helps to preserve players and help prevent injury. But the Warriors aren't in need of winning games other than to get home court advantage. The Warriors will routinely rest their stars to keep them fresh. In the playoffs, rotations shorten significantly because of the amount of time in between games. The Warriors being able to go 12 deep, helped them win 73 games. But at the end it was that depth that came up short in the finals against the Cavs. Barnes, Speights, Rush, Barbosa and Ezeli were nowhere to be found. Those guys were important to winning 73 games, but were the reason the Warriors lost the finals.

Also for anyone thinking Kerr will start Iguodala and Draymond all year, LOL. Sure, let's make Draymond subject to playing the 5 and Kevin Durant for large stretches at the 4 all year. That'll make sure they're good and healthy for the playoffs!

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly if you had a lineup where you rested one of your 4 stars every 4th game (i.e. one game have Steph, KD, Draymond play, sit Klay, next game you have Steph Klay, Draymond, sit KD, etc.) you would have an easy shot to win 55+ games by themselves. There will be no need to play these guys big minutes or have fear of resting them.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty i don't think they took THAT much of a hit in the depth department, but i guess the games'll tell the story...

I tend to agree. Losing Bogut hurt them, in my opinion, but he's also had some injury issues so I'm not sure how much it will impact them going forward.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would bet anything that David Robinson does not follow these teams as closely as many on here. He probably has no idea that They will be able to have all of their core guys signed to long term deals after next season. Their window could and should be longer than Miami's. Especially considering that window has already been open for 2 years.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bet anything that David Robinson does not follow these teams as closely as many on here. He probably has no idea that They will be able to have all of their core guys signed to long term deals after next season. Their window could and should be longer than Miami's. Especially considering that window has already been open for 2 years.

I'd say the Dubs' window is open at LEAST as long as LeClown's is...:lol:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, people are making too much about depth. Depth is great for the REGULAR SEASON. It definitely helps to preserve players and help prevent injury. But the Warriors aren't in need of winning games other than to get home court advantage. The Warriors will routinely rest their stars to keep them fresh. In the playoffs, rotations shorten significantly because of the amount of time in between games. The Warriors being able to go 12 deep, helped them win 73 games. But at the end it was that depth that came up short in the finals against the Cavs. Barnes, Speights, Rush, Barbosa and Ezeli were nowhere to be found. Those guys were important to winning 73 games, but were the reason the Warriors lost the finals.

Also for anyone thinking Kerr will start Iguodala and Draymond all year, LOL. Sure, let's make Draymond subject to playing the 5 and Kevin Durant for large stretches at the 4 all year. That'll make sure they're good and healthy for the playoffs!

Paging @HurricaneDij39 - Sushi would like to hand you what's left of your testicles, kunt.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing this to the Heat Big 3?

Wade, Bron and Bosh were older when they formed the Big 3.
Dubs have Big 4 and not Big 3.
Curry and Durant are unselfish players, so they would be willing to sacrifice just to WIN.
Aside from the health issue which favors the Heat big 3, I think this Warriors team would be a dynasty until LeBron retires. Unless KD decides to go back to OKC, which I think will not happen.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Either way he makes some good points

Role players can actually be more important...they do there job and don't cry about it, I have actually been thinking a big 2 and good role players is the best situation...big 3's sorta work but they have to have 1 player take a much lesser role