• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When people laughed about Romos contract

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The player who has grown on me most is actually D. Street I've been watching his film. He run's crisp routes for a guy his height 6'4'' and is deceptively fast with really good hands. Still hoping Washington makes the team even if that means someone like Randle or Harris goes. I know I know lol just my opinion. I believe Street can give us what has could and more at wr and Washington can do what he did on Special teams...I hope.

Last edited by a moderator:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The player who has grown on me most is actually D. Street I've been watching his film. He run's crisp routes for a guy his height 6'4'' and is deceptively fast with really good hands. Still hoping Washington makes the team even if that means someone like Randle or Harris goes. I know I know lol just my opinion. I believe Street can give us what has could and more at wr and Washington can do what he did on Special teams...I hope.

I'm not sure he wasn't playing over his head, but don't forget how good Harris actually was on STs last year. I don't know if anyone in the league replaces that, let alone one of the rookies that happen to be on our roster at the moment. At the point that he got hurt was one of the top return men in the league AND one of the top gunners. That is far from a common thing.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full of hope ... as most of us are

Lawrence has already been declared a 3rd down "situational" guy ...... might wanna hold the faith back on that one
Melton off ACL ... only seen one do it and that was AP ... and he took a huge numbers drop just to be on the field

If we arent the worst defense in the league this year .... Rod is one of if not the greatest defensive coaches of all time ............ That's reality

Such a drama queen. I bet if we make the playoffs then JG is one of if not the greatest HC of all time.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bet my house Harris does not get cut. JG loves him. He is a good football player. Maybe with an injury he might, but I just dont see it. Way too valuable IMO

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure he wasn't playing over his head, but don't forget how good Harris actually was on STs last year. I don't know if anyone in the league replaces that, let alone one of the rookies that happen to be on our roster at the moment. At the point that he got hurt was one of the top return men in the league AND one of the top gunners. That is far from a common thing.

Bryant, Williams, Beasly, Harris, Street. If I had to guess who(and how many) we keep.

Harris is valuable because he is a beast on special teams. He has also made plays when given the chance on offense.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lawrence was not the most impressive on tape, nor are his measureables very impressive. They really must have liked his attitude -- that or, Jerry got caught up in having another Demarcus at DE...

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!!!

I've been thinking this since we drafted Lawrence. It looks like a Jerry kind of thing - to say "Screw you" to conventional football thinking just to have a shot at saying, "See! I know what I'm doing when it comes to football players."

Jerry always likes to take risks for the reward of praise that comes his way. This is the poison in our well as Cowboy fans. It's partially what has kept us stuck in mediocrity for going on TWO DECADES...

We are stuck with a guy who is stuck on himself.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!!!

I've been thinking this since we drafted Lawrence. It looks like a Jerry kind of thing - to say "Screw you" to conventional football thinking just to have a shot at saying, "See! I know what I'm doing when it comes to football players."

Jerry always likes to take risks for the reward of praise that comes his way. This is the poison in our well as Cowboy fans. It's partially what has kept us stuck in mediocrity for going on TWO DECADES...

We are stuck with a guy who is stuck on himself.

This may be true .... But the Jerry I know makes it real easy to see that he is doing just that.
This pick was just a pick ....too low profile to be motivated by Jerry's ego.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such a drama queen. I bet if we make the playoffs then JG is one of if not the greatest HC of all time.

hush bitch .... dont mistake the Spurs in the finals for me not keeping up with football

your butt fuck buddy is gone ..... Stick to reading .... Let the grown folks talk football