• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wheels Fall Off in NE

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahaaha. I know this is sarcastic

Let's face it, the Patriots couldn't do anything.

The only questionable call was the first play of the game with the offensive PI.. Which was bs imo because you can block at the line... that aside the Bills simply beat the Patriots

That was a killer. That and when we couldn't convert after the great Bennett catch is when I started to fix some things around the house. And hope things get better without me watching. Which didn't work.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we saw the difference between Garrapallo and Brisset. I think Jimmy G would have had more success with the offense by a good margin.

Definitely, especially with Brissett having an injured thumb. He missed several open throws. I never bought into the idea that Garopollo would be ready to go when he was supposedly having trouble raising his arm over his head; that had to be a Patriots leak to try to make the Bills prepare for both QBs.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not just that, living in Western NY and being a Rams fan first, Bills fan second.

Besides, making the FG isn't the part that aggravated me; it never should've happened. I still maintain that Redmond didn't get out of bounds on that final drive; knee down before he reached out of bounds. Brady also didn't get out of the pocket on the next play; should've been grounding. Even more than all of that, Martz was an idiot to not involve Faulk more.

These are new ones that I hadn't heard before.

Well except for the Martz complaint.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a killer. That and when we couldn't convert after the great Bennett catch is when I started to fix some things around the house. And hope things get better without me watching. Which didn't work.

Brissett's fumble in the red zone was huge as well. If the Patriots score there, the momentum probably shifts.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex is a great DC, his brother Rob not so much. The guy is a clown when he has a mic in front of him and I laugh, just as I laughed at the clowns at the circus as a kid, or taking my son when he was young. I wish you could blend Bill and Rex personality because one is over the top and the other is such a fucking drone and bore at interviews. I tried to listening to his post game press and it was so bad could only stand 1 minute. " Hey Bill how do you fell about Brady coming back?" BB " we're on to Cleveland" WTF get a personality at Walmart Bill

Harbaugh interviews pretty well. Want to trade???

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brissett's fumble in the red zone was huge as well. If the Patriots score there, the momentum probably shifts.
Offense was terrible but NE had been relying on their D. The D was worse. They couldn't tackle, they couldn't get a stop, team took way too many undisciplined penalties.

NE usually wins the battle of the STs. Not yesterday. From the initial kick off and Cyrus Jones bone head attempts at a return put NE in a hole.

Total team loss to include tbe coaches.

Again congrats Buffalo see you in a few weeks in upstate.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh interviews pretty well. Want to trade???

Not really ,interviews that well, using lines from his brother and vice versa. BB is a big reason JH is there and he helped Ozzie develop a little

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely, especially with Brissett having an injured thumb. He missed several open throws. I never bought into the idea that Garopollo would be ready to go when he was supposedly having trouble raising his arm over his head; that had to be a Patriots leak to try to make the Bills prepare for both QBs.

I really wanted Garopollo to start to see how he's doing QB wise but I guess not,.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll look closer the next time I watch it.

I still think Seymour and Jarvis Green were blatantly held on Eli's escape during the helmet catch play.

It never goes away.

At least you have a more recent victory to distract away from it. Under Martz (and then the following list of crap coaches), the Rams fell off the planet until Fisher/Snead brought them back up to at least mediocre. Martz was a disaster at judging talent in the draft, as were the next few GMs. Arggh, lol.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're 3 and 1. Brady's back next week vs, Cleveland, they'll be fine.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you have a more recent victory to distract away from it. Under Martz (and then the following list of crap coaches), the Rams fell off the planet until Fisher/Snead brought them back up to at least mediocre. Martz was a disaster at judging talent in the draft, as were the next few GMs. Arggh, lol.

I won't lie. It's been a great decade+ for the Patriots and Boston sports but there have been some reaalll crappy teams too. The last Celtics Championship before 2007 was in 1987. That's a pretty long time.

The Rams D has definitely gotten better. They might be considered a real dark-horse candidate for the playoffs.

Arizona is stumbling badly right now.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I was in the car with my fiances father listening on the radio.. As soon as I heard that, I literally said, "f that crap... this will bite them"

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be within 1 yard of the line of scrimmage, not sure he was. Besides, they also called holding in addition to the PI (I think on the same guy?).

I think he was....... but oh well.

Yeah BOTH were called on Hogan (Guess he was giving it back to the Bills... When will the league investigate Hogangate!) I demand it right now!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a beautiful game to watch, followed by sour-puss' reactions after the game which were priceless. He wouldn't talk about next week, because his mind was still on this game. Any other week, he won't talk about the game that just ended, he's already thinking about next week. Losing to Rex really gets under his skin lol.

it gets under ANY coaches skin

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick had the quietest news conference after the game.

Quieter than a normal Belichick news conference? That's impossible. I'm callin shenanigans on this.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't lie. It's been a great decade+ for the Patriots and Boston sports but there have been some reaalll crappy teams too. The last Celtics Championship before 2007 was in 1987. That's a pretty long time.

The Rams D has definitely gotten better. They might be considered a real dark-horse candidate for the playoffs.

Arizona is stumbling badly right now.

I would say the Rams are due for a really stupid loss, but maybe they got that out of their system by not showing up at all week 1.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we saw the difference between Garrapallo and Brisset. I think Jimmy G would have had more success with the offense by a good margin.

The defense was extremely disappointing though.

Oh and it's time for Gronk to really start playing!

Patriots seemed to go away from what worked the last time Brissett was behind center. But all in all, all 3 phases of the game SUCKED yesterday

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say the Rams are due for a really stupid loss, but maybe they got that out of their system by not showing up at all week 1.

Week 10 to the Jets