• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wheels Fall Off in NE

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a beautiful game to watch, followed by sour-puss' reactions after the game which were priceless. He wouldn't talk about next week, because his mind was still on this game. Any other week, he won't talk about the game that just ended, he's already thinking about next week. Losing to Rex really gets under his skin lol.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team that shut out the Texans on superior play in offense, defense special teams and coaching,
got shut out by a last place team with better offense, defense special teams and coaching.
Count this one for motor-mouth.

The Patriots return the reigns to Brady after going a disappointing 3-1 during his suspension.
How will the Patriots ever recover?

We were playing with house money after Houston although it really hurts to lose to Ryan and Buffalo.

They better win against Cleveland though.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Rex is/was a very good DC. He's a clown but unlike professional clowns he makes me ill. Bill is a total bore even too condesending but at least he keeps it about the team. Never personal. Rex breaks out his sons college hat during the presser. His players supposedly love to play for him? I can't understand why? Sure he takes the blame for every loss (almost as condesending as BB) it falls on deaf ears now. He's also the one that puts undue pressure on his players by his stupid antics and talking.

Often wondered if Rex thinks that by being the crazy guy with the soundbite he takes that media pressure off his team.

But...

10 quarters and counting without a passing TD.
First time the Pats have gone back to back games without a passing TD since.... Matt Cassel was their starter.
First home shutout since back when Andre Tippett was on the roster.

I guess the "Brady is a system QB" bit has run itself out.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!

I knew the game was over when Bill smashed his tablet.

I'm just figuring that we got the season stinker out of the way but holy shit, my high school team could have taken the Pats yesterday.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a beautiful game to watch, followed by sour-puss' reactions after the game which were priceless. He wouldn't talk about next week, because his mind was still on this game. Any other week, he won't talk about the game that just ended, he's already thinking about next week. Losing to Rex really gets under his skin lol.

15 years is a long time to hold a grudge son.

SB-36-Patriots-Rams.jpg

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were playing with house money after Houston although it really hurts to lose to Ryan and Buffalo.

They better win against Cleveland though.
But But but any QB can win in that system
well at least the pats know now which QB to keep for the future:suds:

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're right ... when asked about Brady coming back he said "right now my thoughts are on the Buffalo game." ... That was the first I remember him not saying 'on to the next game ...'

I think he'll have a longer than usual 'game review' with the team ...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Often wondered if Rex thinks that by being the crazy guy with the soundbite he takes that media pressure off his team.

But...

10 quarters and counting without a passing TD.
First time the Pats have gone back to back games without a passing TD since.... Matt Cassel was their starter.
First home shutout since back when Andre Tippett was on the roster.

I guess the "Brady is a system QB" bit has run itself out.
Yeah hard to really guage what the players think. It's likely somewher in the middle. Players that talk smack probably love tge bravado. The less vocal players probably wish Rex would just leave well enough alone? Bottom line he's made a lot more $ than I'll ever make.

Well hopefully that sysyem QB steps in and starts getting those TDs thru the air back. I saw a stat thru the first four games of 15 and 16 the difference was 11-4. Brady had 11 thru four games Jimmy G and Jacoby B combined for 4.

Hopefully Gronk has had enough time to get that hammy healthy? He's been nonexsistent to this point.

we're on to Cleveland

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But But but any QB can win in that system
well at least the pats know now which QB to keep for the future:suds:

I don't know. Jimmy G looked great but if TB plans on staying 2 + years NE needs to move Jimmy G while his stock is high. Jimmy has one more year remaining. If he hits free agency NE won't be able to afford him and TB. If that's the case I'm hoping Jacoby's struggle yesterday was due to his thumb? A week ago he looked a lot better until he injured that thumb.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing the Pat's did well yesterday was shooting themselves in the foot.
Near perfect in that regard. Shit, loosing to the Cards would have been better than laying an egg against Rex.
On to Cleveland is right, poor Browns fans

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats had their number all day til the fuckin' zebras gave them the game.

hahahaaha. I know this is sarcastic

Let's face it, the Patriots couldn't do anything.

The only questionable call was the first play of the game with the offensive PI.. Which was bs imo because you can block at the line... that aside the Bills simply beat the Patriots

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing the Pat's did well yesterday was shooting themselves in the foot.
Near perfect in that regard. Shit, loosing to the Cards would have been better than laying an egg against Rex.
On to Cleveland is right, poor Browns fans

well... They did show teams how to NOT return kicks when you catch the ball 3+ feet into the end zone, so they were helping the rest of the league

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well... They did show teams how to NOT return kicks when you catch the ball 3+ feet into the end zone, so they were helping the rest of the league
I went nuts with the studder step on the first one, then he tried to redeem himself on the second, fail. Then it looked like Slater was ready to drop him in the end zone if he tried again.
Not a good day

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahaaha. I know this is sarcastic

Let's face it, the Patriots couldn't do anything.

The only questionable call was the first play of the game with the offensive PI.. Which was bs imo because you can block at the line... that aside the Bills simply beat the Patriots

You have to be within 1 yard of the line of scrimmage, not sure he was. Besides, they also called holding in addition to the PI (I think on the same guy?).

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we saw the difference between Garrapallo and Brisset. I think Jimmy G would have had more success with the offense by a good margin.

The defense was extremely disappointing though.

Oh and it's time for Gronk to really start playing!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15 years is a long time to hold a grudge son.

SB-36-Patriots-Rams.jpg

It's not just that, living in Western NY and being a Rams fan first, Bills fan second.

Besides, making the FG isn't the part that aggravated me; it never should've happened. I still maintain that Redmond didn't get out of bounds on that final drive; knee down before he reached out of bounds. Brady also didn't get out of the pocket on the next play; should've been grounding. Even more than all of that, Martz was an idiot to not involve Faulk more.