• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wheels Fall Off in NE

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team that shut out the Texans on superior play in offense, defense special teams and coaching,
got shut out by a last place team with better offense, defense special teams and coaching.
Count this one for motor-mouth.

The Patriots return the reigns to Brady after going a disappointing 3-1 during his suspension.
How will the Patriots ever recover?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1-1 in the division... 3-1 overall... Gronk getting back to full health & Brady coming back

giphy.gif

This team is primed...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did all of the 'Tom Brady is overrated' posts go?

:scratch:

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry.

We you got some help from us. See us in week 9 if you need more ;)

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats are sitting good though ... 3-1 without Brady for the 1st quarter of the season is pretty dam good...

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats had their number all day til the fuckin' zebras gave them the game.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible game by NE all around. Congrats Buffalo and Rex you finally have won your SB. That was a difficult game to watch.
Pats are sitting good though ... 3-1 without Brady for the 1st quarter of the season is pretty dam good...
Yep I think most of us would've taken 2-2 if you offered it before game 1. 3-1 can't complain. But damn what an egg they laid.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats had their number all day til the fuckin' zebras gave them the game.

Like the Stripes almost gave the Jets the game.

Fucking arm was moving forward. Incomplete Pass. Not a Fumble

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Buffalo and Rex you finally have won your SB

See quotes like this is why posters hate the Pats fanbase. Rex has been to the AFCG twice, so a regular season game isn't the same, but his record isn't stellar against BB in NE BB w/o Brady is 3-2 vs Buffalo With Brady he is 24-3 61Td's /19 Ints and 101.5 QBR. Buffalo has really stepped it up last 2 weeks

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would leave the rookie in and leave Brady on the bench. I saw some chemistry develop in the last few minutes of the game.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Buffalo and Rex you finally have won your SB

See quotes like this is why posters hate the Pats fanbase. Rex has been to the AFCG twice, so a regular season game isn't the same, but his record isn't stellar against BB in NE BB w/o Brady is 3-2 vs Buffalo With Brady he is 24-3 61Td's /19 Ints and 101.5 QBR. Buffalo has really stepped it up last 2 weeks
1. I could care less what other fans think.
2. Rex running his mouth again after the game with his usual smart as comments makes it easy to talk shit.
3. Rex acts as everytime he plays BB it's his SB. Rex makes it more about him then the two teams.
4. I think the Buffalo fans are awesome fans putting up with that inept organization. But hey if they want to keep hiring idiots for their HC more power to them.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From my cheap seat, I think BB was expecting Garapollo to play. Everything during the week appeared to be that he was improved enough to go. When he got to Gillette this morning he did not have full range of motion and the MD said he shouldn't play. Once they had to go Brissett, the game plan had to change and they went way too conservative.

I've never seen such poor tackling in my entire life. McCoy appeared to be Jim Brown every time he touched the ball.

Belichick had the quietest news conference after the game. He barely answered the 5 questions that the media dared to ask him. He was pissed off from the first quarter when he threw his tablet and smashed it on a bench.

First Patriots home shutout since 1994 when they played in Shaeffer Stadium. Their first shutout since 2004.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I could care less what other fans think.
2. Rex running his mouth again after the game with his usual smart as comments makes it easy to talk shit.
3. Rex acts as everytime he plays BB it's his SB. Rex makes it more about him then the two teams.
4. I think the Buffalo fans are awesome fans putting up with that inept organization. But hey if they want to keep hiring idiots for their HC more power to them.

Rex is a great DC, his brother Rob not so much. The guy is a clown when he has a mic in front of him and I laugh, just as I laughed at the clowns at the circus as a kid, or taking my son when he was young. I wish you could blend Bill and Rex personality because one is over the top and the other is such a fucking drone and bore at interviews. I tried to listening to his post game press and it was so bad could only stand 1 minute. " Hey Bill how do you fell about Brady coming back?" BB " we're on to Cleveland" WTF get a personality at Walmart Bill

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From my cheap seat, I think BB was expecting Garapollo to play. Everything during the week appeared to be that he was improved enough to go. When he got to Gillette this morning he did not have full range of motion and the MD said he shouldn't play. Once they had to go Brissett, the game plan had to change and they went way too conservative.

I've never seen such poor tackling in my entire life. McCoy appeared to be Jim Brown every time he touched the ball.

Belichick had the quietest news conference after the game. He barely answered the 5 questions that the media dared to ask him. He was pissed off from the first quarter when he threw his tablet and smashed it on a bench.

First Patriots home shutout since 1994 when they played in Shaeffer Stadium. Their first shutout since 2004.
He had some technical issues in the past with his tablet. I wonder if he was just pissed or having more technical difficulties again?
Cyrus Jones on consecutive kickoffs was enough to piss him off I'm sure.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex is a great DC, his brother Rob not so much. The guy is a clown when he has a mic in front of him and I laugh, just as I laughed at the clowns at the circus as a kid, or taking my son when he was young. I wish you could blend Bill and Rex personality because one is over the top and the other is such a fucking drone and bore at interviews. I tried to listening to his post game press and it was so bad could only stand 1 minute. " Hey Bill how do you fell about Brady coming back?" BB " we're on to Cleveland" WTF get a personality at Walmart Bill
I agree Rex is/was a very good DC. He's a clown but unlike professional clowns he makes me ill. Bill is a total bore even too condesending but at least he keeps it about the team. Never personal. Rex breaks out his sons college hat during the presser. His players supposedly love to play for him? I can't understand why? Sure he takes the blame for every loss (almost as condesending as BB) it falls on deaf ears now. He's also the one that puts undue pressure on his players by his stupid antics and talking.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time they were shut out?