• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's the excuse now?

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remain confident that Harbough and Kap can fix it. But it won't matter if the D don't get its shit together.

The D held up until the offense kept going three and out and the Defense wore down.... Could they play better yes... but the heaviest burden falls on the offense being completely inefective.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what I enjoy more -- the 49ers fan who wrote in to complain the noise in Seattle was too loud and unfair or the fans throwing Kaepernick (sp) under the bus right now, when he has NO ONE to throw the ball to.

SF's WRs are a disaster. Anquan Boldin is all they have right now with Crabtree out. CK has the arm to make all the throws, but when you don't have anyone to throw the ball too, it makes it difficult.

I don't know who SF drafted this year, as it has slipped my mind, outside of Eric Reid -- but with all those picks, they should have been drafting weapons for CK. I haven't even heard of half the guys he was throwing the ball to today and they made the Colts secondary all look like lockdown CBs.

The part about SF that was I completely shocked by -- Indy just steamrolling them on the ground. They had to have 150+ yards rushing. That just didn't happen in years past. Not sure what it is that is missing on SF's defense, but if they don't get it fixed -- it could be a long season.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO, I would just be more intrigued. I will still root for our team and CK but im not excited about watching any remaining games from this point.

Thursday should be a fun game. We need to step up to the challenge and beat a team that we didn't beat last year.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks ike Kap went Hollywood on us rather than studying football.

Vernon, Crabtree & the OL carried him last year.

I agree with the first part of this.

Kap has bought the hype.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of a NT to help the defense, we added a FB that I'm not sure was playing today...

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got it partially right - recognizing that a team that can't run the ball and has shit OL play won't produce good offense. But its not all on either QB, they're a function of their offense.

After all this time people should realize that QB play depends on 10 other guys doing their jobs right. For last few years it was happening more often than not, but not now.

I agree with what you are saying but think about the decision making by CK and Eli... They are making very poor decisions and putting their respective teams in bad positions. You cant blame preventive turnovers on the rest of the offense.

CK is not showing poise, his awareness appears to be horrific, I dont know if you can blame him but it seems like he is not playing "his game"?, it also seems like he doesnt have the ability to make quick decisions. I understand that its just my observation and opinions.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most troubling thing for me is that the defense just seems to have lost something. Teams are running at will against us.

They may be running against us. But these two losses all the way through the 4th qtr in both games we had a chance thanks to our D. We were spoiled by 2011. We just need our offense to help out! Which they should be!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may be running against us. But these two losses all the way through the 4th qtr in both games we had a chance thanks to our D. We were spoiled by 2011. We just need our offense to help out! Which they should be!

I hear ya. We need to get the run going and control the clock. The D is getting worn out.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with what you are saying but think about the decision making by CK and Eli... They are making very poor decisions and putting their respective teams in bad positions. You cant blame preventive turnovers on the rest of the offense.

CK is not showing poise, his awareness appears to be horrific, I dont know if you can blame him but it seems like he is not playing "his game"?, it also seems like he doesnt have the ability to make quick decisions. I understand that its just my observation and opinions.

That's not what anyone was saying after week 1. After the Packers people had Kaepernick as a potential MVP candidate down the line, but oh how quickly things change in a couple of weeks.

We ran into a buzz saw at Seattle with the crowd, and today we were without Vernon Davis. When we are already depleted on pass catchers, that was a HUGE blow to the offense. Let's see how it plays out, but we desperately need one of our WRs other than Boldin to step up.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we haven't been moving the chains.... I'm here thinking to myself fantasy wise, Dawson has been slow for me. Then BAM, of course he is, we're hardly getting into the redzone, hell, FG range hasn't been there either... wow...

lol don't we usually lead the league in FGs? lol jk... kind of

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

That's not what anyone was saying after week 1. After the Packers people had Kaepernick as a potential MVP candidate down the line, but oh how quickly things change in a couple of weeks.

We ran into a buzz saw at Seattle with the ground, and today we were without Vernon Davis. When we are already depleted on pass catchers, that was a HUGE blow to the offense.

I agree that Kap looks rattled back there and is playing poorly, but like Clyde says he was better - excellent - when things around him were working better. No doubt he needs to take a bit of mustard off some of these shorter passes, and needs to hang in the pocket better, but I think he's having a hard time trusting his teammates to make plays. A few weeks ago it was great that he wasn't checking down and always looking to make plays, but today it really backfired.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh better right the ship or its going to be a long year.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We ran into a buzz saw at Seattle with the crowd, and today we were without Vernon Davis. When we are already depleted on pass catchers, that was a HUGE blow to the offense. Let's see how it plays out, but we desperately need one of our WRs other than Boldin to step up.

This was true when Smith was here. Brady has exactly who to throw to? What's their record?

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was true when Smith was here. Brady has exactly who to throw to? What's their record?

In fairness, we've played the Pack, Hawks, and Colts. The Pats have played the Jets, Bills, and Bucs. I'd say the quality of opponents is a little different.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
When your line isn't blocking. Plz tell me what your suppose 2 do? When no WR gets open. Again plz tell me what your suppose 2 do? Yes take some mustard off some of those passes. But we need 2 go all in on a good WR. Who saw a WR get good separation 2day? & I'll wait on y'all answer.