• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's the excuse now?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to say this though, Kap's name came up more so for the hollywood/controversial reasons more so than the football part... yes the beat reporters said Kap n Davis built a deadly connection but that doesn't cover the whole aspects of playing football...

Kap was much hungrier and dedicated last year before his GB game broke out.... he ain't playing hungry these last two weeks.

What showed Kap dedicated? his play has been terrible, poor QB play by his standards... maybe he set the bar too high then?

This is Kap's 3rd yr under the same offense.... he's not NFL young per say.

I said he seems dedicated. None of us can really know. Anyway, you guys are engaging in too much speculation. Poor results doesn't mean that someone is not dedicated and that he has gone Hollywood.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just last year with Alex under center people praised our power run game. All the different run formations we would throw at people. Now......

i don't understand why that playbook disappeared...

you would think we keep it with an "upgrade" at QB...

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
i don't understand why that playbook disappeared...

you would think we keep it with an "upgrade" at QB...

Arrogance. They don't seem to care that the runs from RO and Pistol are not working. They just keep doing it over and over and over. One drive we went power run and scored the only TD for the past two games. Then we never went back to it. Arrogance.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk if there's such a thing as easy... still theres the NFC west.... Carolina's defense, NO's offense, ATL's rematch, who knows how they play vs TB & Jax, Tenn could be a sleeper all of sudden, WSH could be blow based on our current play, Houston in two sundays......

our play isn't necessarily putting us over or as the favorites IMHO vs the rest of the schedule...

we as fans keep saying, we'll improve and we'll adj etc... yet we come up with this sh*t vs Indy... not exactly a terror themselves.
:agree:There is no excuse for the poor showing today...in ALL aspects. Let's get real here. the 9ers need to get it together now or the season is lost. Many other NFC teams are showing how good they are....9ers are not.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Do you really believe that? Kap seems very dedicated.

Yes, I believe that. He's still making the same mistakes this year that he did last year. He ran out of bounds for a loss instead of throwing the ball away just like he did in the Super Bowl! The delay of game problems in Seattle, throwing the ball 95 MPH on a 5-yard pass, etc.

Probably too much partying. We see enough of the party pics on the internet & Kap going to interviews in sweat pants... I don't take him seriously at this point.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most troubling thing for me is that the defense just seems to have lost something. Teams are running at will against us.

the 3-4 is not working or the schemes that are being ran.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I believe that. He's still making the same mistakes this year that he did last year. He ran out of bounds for a loss instead of throwing the ball away just like he did in the Super Bowl! The delay of game problems in Seattle, throwing the ball 95 MPH on a 5-yard pass, etc.

Probably too much partying. We see enough of the party pics on the internet & Kap going to interviews in sweat pants... I don't take him seriously at this point.

I almost threw my remote at the TV!!! Why is this not being corrected by the QB coach? Heck, why doesnt he know that he is giving up yards when he does that?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Okay, but you have to give this some time. It's still very early. If he still looks like crap in the middle of the season, then we've got a problem. He's still a young QB, IMO, although I understand some might disagree with that.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont take him serious at this point either. HE thinks that he has already arrived and thats hurting his game and the team. I would be more intrigued watching Daniels play... The only starting QB worse than CK is probably Eli Manning

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody is playing worse. Kaep is playing worse, the OL is playing worse, the WRs, RBs, the defense, the special teams are all playing worse, even the coaches are coaching worse.

The single biggest weakness on this team right now are the WRs. No one can get open, literally. We NEED to make a move.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap hasn't even played a full season yet but he's ripe to be ripped. The playoff wins and the win against GB were aberrations. The last 2 games are all that matters. Doesn't matter that the O-line has been pretty bad, no receivers, coaches going away from the running game, or the D not stepping up. Lay it on the guy with 13 career starts.

I remain confident that Harbough and Kap can fix it. But it won't matter if the D don't get its shit together.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The only starting QB worse than CK is probably Eli Manning

You've got it partially right - recognizing that a team that can't run the ball and has shit OL play won't produce good offense. But its not all on either QB, they're a function of their offense.

After all this time people should realize that QB play depends on 10 other guys doing their jobs right. For last few years it was happening more often than not, but not now.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Everybody is playing worse. Kaep is playing worse, the OL is playing worse, the WRs, RBs, the defense, the special teams are all playing worse, even the coaches are coaching worse.

The single biggest weakness on this team right now are the WRs. No one can get open, literally. We NEED to make a move.

Who do you suggest we go after? Not being abrasive, honestly want your opinion.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont take him serious at this point either. HE thinks that he has already arrived and thats hurting his game and the team. I would be more intrigued watching Daniels play... The only starting QB worse than CK is probably Eli Manning

That's just speculation. And are you saying that you would start Daniels now?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you suggest we go after? Not being abrasive, honestly want your opinion.

Ideally? I'd contact the Giants about Hakeem Nicks and try to make something happen. He's in his last year of his contract and is a FA after this season. At 0-3, the Giants might be looking to get something back for him.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

I don't know. I don't think there's any easy answer to right now. I'd love to trade for a good WR, but I don't want a problem child like Little or Gordon. And Britt has been a pain in the ass.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL hasn't been awful as some would imagine... he's been given time back there, the WRs don't get open as much but apparently even when they do get open, Kap will either not see them or throw a bullet wildly....

Dungy broke down the play where Kap ran OB for a loss, there in slow mo, he was running out of the pocket prematurely thus missing McDonald(?) getting open on a cross pattern in the middle of the field.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Ideally? I'd contact the Giants about Hakeem Nicks and try to make something happen. He's in his last year of his contract and is a FA after this season. At 0-3, the Giants might be looking to get something back for him.

Never popped into my mind. He is going to want a pay day so I doubt we are able to resign him. What would you give up for him.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never popped into my mind. He is going to want a pay day so I doubt we are able to resign him. What would you give up for him.

I don't think he's going to be asking for anything unreasonable.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just speculation. And are you saying that you would start Daniels now?

NO, I would just be more intrigued. I will still root for our team and CK but im not excited about watching any remaining games from this point.