• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's next for the Lions?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably reading way too much into the right/left comments but is if possible he had surgery on his right hand? Can't see it in the pic and might help explain his fumbling issues.

Hahahaha. He's always had issues fumbling. The old lady works with one of his lineman from high school. Said he got benched a few times for layin it on the ground too much.

But maybe it's a lingering injury from junior high. Hahaha.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I love Joique. Great guy. Right before the Vikings game, my some was one of 35 kids invited via a Facebook good grades thing, to have dinner and a shopping spree($100) with some Lions players. My kid got to meet Reggie, Joique, Bill Bentley, some PS players, and went shopping personally with Tully. Fucking SOB at my work quit the previous week so I couldn't go. And as it was all very casual, I could a been shootin the shit with those guys. Pissed me off. But anyways I'm rambling. My point is Joique a great guy, I won't bash him. But man does he make me nervous carrying the ball.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody know who that autographed photo is on the wall next JB?

Never seen that in a hospital room. Never been worked on by NFL docs either....

Last edited by a moderator:

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious as to what free agents people see as the ones that we really need to keep? Unfortunately, we have a lot this year of real contributors.

No need to say Suh, that one is a bit obvious.

Prater, fairley or Mosley, Johnson, and Mathis.