• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Whats next for Niner's

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't look good. Owner tweets an apology and kap looks like someone stole his lunch money. Their board and fan comments to news articles show a total meltdown. I wonder how we would look and feel if it was the other way around? It sure feels different when you team is defending a title instead of trying to win one.

What I also saw in tonight's game was some classy sportsmanship. Both teams were picking each other up after the play was over.

I did not like the network setting up the turkey dinner on the Niner's logo. That was disrespectful and one day the shoe will be on the other foot. The classiest move a winning team could do would be to move the table off the logo.

I think the Niner's clean house. Maybe starting tomorrow? The Raiders could get their second win in 10 days and that will be the last straw if tonight wasn't already.

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing at midfield was tacky as hell but I can only chuckle at 49ers fans calling for a boycott of the network until they issue an apology. That's not even on our list of problems right now. We got 99 problems and Michelle Tafoya ain't one.

I am too mad to be posting but I do want Greg Roman to go down for this. Every game he stays after this, the more of us walk away until we see a solution.

This is a new low.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing at midfield was tacky as hell but I can only chuckle at 49ers fans calling for a boycott of the network until they issue an apology. That's not even on our list of problems right now. We got 99 problems and Michelle Tafoya ain't one.

I am too mad to be posting but I do want Greg Roman to go down for this. Every game he stays after this, the more of us walk away until we see a solution.

This is a new low.

The media needs to be a little more aware of where there setting up shop... I get the thanksgiving thing and all but just not on the home field logo... I can understand your frustration with that...

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are intentionally trying to stoke the rivalry. I think it is childish and poor judgement to force players to do that. If the Niners win, then they are feasting at home in their new stadium and it rubs it in the Hawk's fans faces. If the Hawks win, then they sit on an opponent's logo and eat while pissing off the Niner fanbase. All this creates tension for the next matchup in 2 weeks that could get flexed to Sunday night? Although the Hawks record and play in primetime is not what they want.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is a new low.

Speak for yourself and yourself only.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach at the beginning of the season that this was going to be a throw-away season for this team based on too many variables in one season. It just got worse as this season has worn on. Here is the list:

*ILB Bowman-IR
*ILB Willis-IR
*CB Brock-IR
*CB Ward-injured
CB Cook-IR
*NT I. Williams-IR
NT Dorsey-IR
WR/KR/PR Ellington-injured
*RT A. Davis-injured
*RG Boone-Holdout
*TE V. Davis-Holdout
*LG Iupati-coming back from broken leg
RB Hunter-IR
OLB Aldon Smith-NFL Suspension
DE Ray McDonald-DV case brought forth
QB Colin Kaepernick-Sexual assault inquiry
HC Jim Harbaugh-Contract negotiations/"losing locker room"

I thought this was just too much for the team to handle and still have serious playoff implications. Healthy, this team is DEEP and is very talented...but when our 2s and 3s are getting significant starting reps, it may be against mediocre teams, but other more established defenses will eat them for lunch.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michelle Tafoya should go work for TMZ that was some bush league stuff she was trying to pull,also shame on NBC no reason not to do the Thanksgiving presentation on the sideline or locker room.

I think this loss is hard for the Niners fans three straight championship games and a Super Bowl game they could have won now looking very doubtful for this season's playoffs and the future could be somewhat of a rebuild possible new head coach ect.

They also cannot sleep on the Raiders who will want to end the Niners playoff hopes and drop the bay area rival, that Oakland team has played a lot of competitive games despite their poor record.

It's not to the same extent but these recent Niner teams might be remembered like the early 90's Bills.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, but fuck classiness! A bitter, hated rivalry is great for the game of football. Hell, they were still talking about T.O. tonight and he's not even in the game anymore.

I'm disappointed in the lack of bitterness from the 9ers about the meal on the logo. I guess it shows that we've won this battle. :noidea:

Nothing good comes from one side of a rivalry fading into mediocrity.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too worried about the 49ers honestly, I'm really only focused on the Seahawks. They still have a lot of work to do to lock up a playoff spot. That said, I hope Seattle has another beatdown waiting for SF in 2 weeks.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they didn't want the Hawks eating turkey on their logo then they should have showed up and won the game. I say eat that shit and throw the wishbone down on the logo when you're done!

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares where they eat the turkey?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be a classy move by the media to not set up camp on there logo... That's all... Seem's like the media wants to stir things up a bit ... Kinda like when a mic was shoved in Shermans face seconds after the INT last year in the NFC title game... They love the drama ...

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be a classy move by the media to not set up camp on there logo... That's all... Seem's like the media wants to stir things up a bit ... Kinda like when a mic was shoved in Shermans face seconds after the INT last year in the NFC title game... They love the drama ...

That wasn't the first time that a player had the mic in their face after sealing a big win. In fact, I would say that's been going on as long as sports and microphones have coexisted. I dont think the media treated Sherman any different in that situation as they did for Gibson's home run, or MJ's buzzer beater against the Jazz. Now, Sherman is a different kind of cat, so his response was different, but its the medias job to get a soundbite from the player who just closed a huge game.

I really dont have a problem with the turkey on the logo. Even if it was at the Clink, I wouldn't like watching another team celebrate at midfield on our logo, but if its preplanned to be there regardless of who wins, then go for it. If you win your home game, its you rightfully celebrating on your logo.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't look good. Owner tweets an apology and kap looks like someone stole his lunch money. Their board and fan comments to news articles show a total meltdown. I wonder how we would look and feel if it was the other way around? It sure feels different when you team is defending a title instead of trying to win one.

What I also saw in tonight's game was some classy sportsmanship. Both teams were picking each other up after the play was over.

I did not like the network setting up the turkey dinner on the Niner's logo. That was disrespectful and one day the shoe will be on the other foot. The classiest move a winning team could do would be to move the table off the logo.

I think the Niner's clean house. Maybe starting tomorrow? The Raiders could get their second win in 10 days and that will be the last straw if tonight wasn't already.

that thought crossed my mind as well

Ksfnslayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think 49er fans should over-react. It didn't look good last night but the team is basically really solid and talented. They are suffering a lot of injuries and distractions coming into the game on a short week. They could probably improve on offense with a better OC. They need to stick with the run game and get Kaep to use his running abilities more often. Look back in recent history at the great games they have won and then pull from those what it was they were doing correctly and get back on track.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The booing was not kool at their own team,as far as the Thanksgiving gig Madden I believe started that and normally i thought it was on the sideline or endzone,can't recall if it is always done at midfield.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think 49er fans should over-react. It didn't look good last night but the team is basically really solid and talented. They are suffering a lot of injuries and distractions coming into the game on a short week. They could probably improve on offense with a better OC. They need to stick with the run game and get Kaep to use his running abilities more often. Look back in recent history at the great games they have won and then pull from those what it was they were doing correctly and get back on track.

A number of their players are pushing the mark in age and that is why this last draft was very important to them,they can say what they want about Lynch here with us and i believe in the end he will not leave because i think he has a few more years in the tank,Gore on the other hand i dunno?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDC where the 9ers go from here, but if your asking me to..................

it's starts and end with Squidpro

The first 2 years. He ran all over and everywhere.

This year he seems like a Pocket QB.

If they want a Pocket QB. Ask Oakland for Scahub. If not then let Kap run for his life

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDC where the 9ers go from here, but if your asking me to..................

it's starts and end with Squidpro

The first 2 years. He ran all over and everywhere.

This year he seems like a Pocket QB.

If they want a Pocket QB. Ask Oakland for Scahub. If not then let Kap run for his life

I doubt that will happen with Harbaugh there,maybe he will change it up,he did start calling the plays in the 4th and they did start producing,i think change is coming in their offensive office.

And where has Vernon Davis been? why are they not using screens etc? the Niners seem like they have taken two steps back from last year.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a rivalry that requires a turkey dinner at midfield on the logo? I think not. Definitely classless.

But the Seahawks have the most classless guy in the NFL who was unbelievably taunting the fans the entire game. Sherman may be stupid, but he sure has a set of cajones. This is SF...their fans kill people for way less.