• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Whats next for Niner's

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly think Harbs is gone at the end of the year and the Niners will retool. That being said, the Hawks are on the up and up. It's amazing what getting rid of a locker problem can do to a team, and this team has come together as a unit now without any distractions.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a rivalry that requires a turkey dinner at midfield on the logo? I think not. Definitely classless.

But the Seahawks have the most classless guy in the NFL who was unbelievably taunting the fans the entire game. Sherman may be stupid, but he sure has a set of cajones. This is SF...their fans kill people for way less.

Most players taunt opposing teams fans through there TD celebrations, sacks, big hits and on the side lines. Somehow Sherman is the only guy to ever do this? Come on man.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decide if Harbaugh will be the '15 coach if they don't make the playoffs this year which looks likely.

That's #1.

Got some roster decisions as well. They always seem to be close to busting the cap and need to manage that better.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you already dislike Sherman, you will find more excuses to dislike him. But at least you have to respect his ability to back up what he says on the field. I can't stand rothlessbuggers. But he is still good at escaping and throwing deep.

I don't have any sports hate for the Niner's. Just a couple of their fans who seem to have disappeared. Their a great defense with a QB who is having some issues. I am not a scout so can't tell you if kap is a bust or not. The rivalry makes both teams better but lets not overlook the rest of our division. I think Roman and Harbaugh are on the way out. I will miss the meltdowns on the sidelines by the coach.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is a good chance the 49ers implode. As much as I like to hate Harbaugh, for his antics and demeanor, I respect him as a coach and feel the 49ers got lucky to get him. After he leaves, the 49ers will return to the basement in this division. All it will take to make this happen is another lose or two...I think it will happen and in the future the Seahawks will have to worry about the Cards and Rams as far as winning the division goes.
I'll miss him.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a rivalry that requires a turkey dinner at midfield on the logo? I think not. Definitely classless.

But the Seahawks have the most classless guy in the NFL who was unbelievably taunting the fans the entire game. Sherman may be stupid, but he sure has a set of cajones. This is SF...their fans kill people for way less.

Honest question,you are not insinuating that the Seahawks had anything to do with that,are you?

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners have a well managed cap and a lot of young talent. If they can figure out the power struggle at the top they will still be a factor in the near future. Once they get that figured out they then need to figure out what kind of offense they are. Feels like adding those receivers along with Oline regression due to injuries, holdouts, etc. has helped them lose their identity offensively.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a lot of butthurt and finger pointing going on with the SF fan base and ownership after this game. They know this was a dagger into their playoff hopes and looking to vent at their rival.

Sherman taunts everyone so their phony outrage at this is predictable. It wasn't the Seahawks who orchestrated the turkey meal post game interview, it was the tv network.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a lot of butthurt and finger pointing going on with the SF fan base and ownership after this game. They know this was a dagger into their playoff hopes and looking to vent at their rival.

Sherman taunts everyone so their phony outrage at this is predictable. It wasn't the Seahawks who orchestrated the turkey meal post game interview, it was the tv network.

I'm sure the niners and/or the Levis stadium people signed off on the mid-field celebration. They thought it was a good idea, when there was a possibility that it would be the niners celebrating there.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sherman didn't set that up on there logo though.... That's the media ...

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about a manufactured story. Nobody would have noticed it was on the logo if they didn't mention it like 5 times when it was happening. I think the funny thing was Wilson really looked hungry. Sherman wasn't too into it but Russell seemed like he was ready to pig out right there.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually it's Santa Clara. Those fans aren't killing anyone. Besides most of them left mid way through the third quarter anyways.

And Sherman is not the first player in history to interact with fans during the game. I don't recall Sherman doing or saying anything that crossed the line in anyway. I'm sure he received his fair share of verbal attacks all game as well.

If the 49er fans want Sherman to shut up then beat him. They should be more mad at their team.

As for the post game turkey dinner that was orchestrated by the network. I thought Sherman and Russell handled themselves very well. Michelle Tafoya was trying so hard to get them to say something "news worthy" (Do you see why Marshawn doesn't like talking to the media), but they didn't bite.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Regent, I know you like to believe that SF was just distraught about this loss and thought of this pie in the sky Lombardi this year, but realists like myself can point to too much shit hitting all at once for that to be likely.

ILB #1, Willis-IR
ILB #1a, Bowman-IR
NT #1, Ian Williams-IR
NT #2, Dorsey-IR
RB #2, Hunter-IR
CB #1, Brock-hurt all season (minus like 1 game, where he re-aggrevated)
RT #1, Anthony Davis-hurt all season (minus 2 games)
C #1, Kilgore-IR
CB #4, Cook-IR
CB #3, Ward-IR
#1 KR/#1 PR/#5 WR Ellington-hurt last 4+ games, still hurt
Aldon Smith-suspended 9 games
Ray McDonald-DV media shit storm, never formally charged
Harbaugh "losing locker room" media shit storm, won like 5 in a row after that comes out

Just too much crap in one season for any realistic Niner fan to truly think that this team was going to be a Lombardi contender this year. Of course, we can hope but as the season played on, it was obvious that something was WAY off with this team and it's execution, something that has been a staple during Harbaugh's time here. The one positive that I have taken from this season is that all of our healthy rookies have gotten some playing time this year and we have found some gems for the future. Guys like Lynch opposite of Aldon, Borland backing up Willis and Bowman in the future, Dontae Johnson seems to have some skills in press coverage, Hyde looks to be the real deal as an heir apparent to Gore, Marcus Martin looks to be a stud at C, and Ellington has shown some real quickness and ability in his rare opportunities to shine. We shall see what the future holds with regards to who is coaching this team should Harbaugh jump ship, but Baalke has shown the ability to build a roster and stack the shelves with talent. For every guy over 30, we have someone in the wings that has been drafted to take their place. The only position I worry about is Justin Smith's...and that's only because the guy we drafted last year to take his spot has just started to hit the field after an ACL tear last year and a great pre-season.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe its been three pages and no ones said this, screw what the 49ners need, this is the hawks board. Let the Crying begin.:suds:

Now to answer the question the 49ners need to first find out what kind of O they want to be, Running team or passing. As (from an outsider point of view) it looks like they are trying to become a pass first team, aka saints/packers. It looks like they fell in love with what they thought Kaep could or would become after he first started playing. So assuming they want to stay the course than they need to hire a QB Coach that got it. Those who have teaching ability who taught the manning, favre, ect. In order to get Kaep to read pass is second option and commit toward working on the basics. Also letting him run loose more often as on Thursday game he never had one called run the whole game. Cause as most say I like the WR core and liked the draft trade to get Stevens form the bills. (guess 49ner fans can tell me if its been all its crack up to be)

Lastly I'm pissed off at 49ners because it looks like once again they have struck GOLD at the linebacker spots as those two who filled in have been well GOLD. Especially Lynch. So to me it looks like the 49neres just don't know what kind of O they want and outside/inside pressure is causing problems that our affecting the team. So you can put my vote into them having a new coach next year. I'm in tears at seeing the 49ners struggle so much this year, especially with kaep coming to Seattle soon.:whistle:

Kind of late but hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and where able to travel safely to and back home. :suds:

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought it was tasteless for NBC to do it, but whatever. This will just add fuel to the the most marketable rivalry and if anything, the NFL wants it. Just be mindful that this'll happen again in the future at The Clink when the tides turn.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We give a crap, (a small one) about what the Niner's do because they are in our division. If they totally melt down, better for us. The defense is still for real. The offense is stuck with kap and many people here were glad to see them sign him to big money.

We are all homers but still need to keep tabs on our division.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny, someone said something like "I hope Kaep throws a TD to Crabs as Sherman covers" before the 9er game and I responded with "It's funny that there's a scenario where you think Kaep throws Sherm's way and doesn't get picked." Then what happens? 2 picks on 5 attempts. Almost 3 picks!

Sherman is in Kaep's giant, strangely shaped head

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a brick down at Levi's Stadium... Read the first letter of each word from bottom to top...

1521635_843925058963635_8976353003681731283_n.jpg