• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Will LeBron Do This Summer?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that.

Under the current rules, If Bronny is in 7th grade, that means 7 more years before gen is draft eligible, so LeBron would need to play 8. If he is in 8th grade, LeBron would need 7 to play with him.

And that is assuming Bronny is a one and done player, which is a rather large assumption.
By 2020 they may be allowing HS players jump to the NBA again.....saw a Tweet yesterday.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Embiid's tweet? I doubt James considers them

Or maybe I'm just hoping.
I still think LeBron goes to the Lakers but wow....if he goes there with no one besides Cousins who has a torn achilees i will be very surprised.

If he goes there- and Magic decides to save cap room for next and leaves a bunch of cap space open, what can the LAkers realisitcally hope to do next year? Especially with this Ball injury news and the fact hes a 20 year old kid getting PRP injections.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By 2020 they may be allowing HS players jump to the NBA again.....saw a Tweet yesterday.
who knows if his kid is even good enough though----- you have to be SO good to jump as a 1 and done- let alone out of HS.....

i mean- if his kid is a 2nd round pick and a solid player that would really be outstanding considering how kids of stars usually work out.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who knows if his kid is even good enough though----- you have to be SO good to jump as a 1 and done- let alone out of HS.....

i mean- if his kid is a 2nd round pick and a solid player that would really be outstanding considering how kids of stars usually work out.
Except, it's Bron.

You saying his sperm wasn't good enough?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That soumd you hear is my heart breaking.

If this shit keeps up with the Lakers....I may just become a Knicks fan.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think LeBron goes to the Lakers but wow....if he goes there with no one besides Cousins who has a torn achilees i will be very surprised.

If he goes there- and Magic decides to save cap room for next and leaves a bunch of cap space open, what can the LAkers realisitcally hope to do next year? Especially with this Ball injury news and the fact hes a 20 year old kid getting PRP injections.

Who knows what's going to happen at this point?
All that's proven, once again, is that 'we' should know better then to believe any of the 'experts' predictions and rumors.
I told you, going back a few years now, that they all want to be first with the story and when wrong, just blow it off and move onto the next.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep.
Waaaaayyyyy too soon.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should the Lakers now consider taking DeRozan into their cap space? Lonzo Ball for DeMar Derozan? @DJ @trojanfan12 @shopson67 ?

I'd rather not unless Lebron is coming and wants him. I like DeRozan okay as a piece of the puzzle, but without Lebron, he'd be expected to be the leader and I just don't think he's that guy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the Lakers want to get LeBron they better do it this offseason...i sitll think its over 90% he is in LA.....but if the Cavs can retain him on another 1 and 1- after this year Hill and Smith are gone as expiring....if they oculd find a taker for Clarkson and then stretch Thompson they could have a ton of cap room themselves next year.

Magic better be offering THE HOUSE THE KITCHEN SINK THE CAR, THE BABY AND THE OLD BABY CLOTHES for Kawhi right now.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather not unless Lebron is coming and wants him. I like DeRozan okay as a piece of the puzzle, but without Lebron, he'd be expected to be the leader and I just don't think he's that guy.
thats what im saying- do you get DeRozan to attract LeBron? Is it worth the risk? Hes an LA guy- would be a big time scorer- is still young, etc.

LONG term deal though. He is one of the guys you will ride and die with if you trade for him.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the Lakers want to get LeBron they better do it this offseason...i sitll think its over 90% he is in LA.....but if the Cavs can retain him on another 1 and 1- after this year Hill and Smith are gone as expiring....if they oculd find a taker for Clarkson and then stretch Thompson they could have a ton of cap room themselves next year.

Magic better be offering THE HOUSE THE KITCHEN SINK THE CAR, THE BABY AND THE OLD BABY CLOTHES for Kawhi right now.
Stretch TT?

James won't like that.