• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

what we learned so far

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to wait for the whole weekend to play out before we decide what we think we know.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've learned that anytime Aggies beat a ranked team everyone starts saying that the team was overrated...
images

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I learned so far:

- Clemson fans are probably foaming at the mouth wanting a shot at USC and wishing they played them next week.

- Penn St fans are probably very happy with Franklin right now after seeing Vandy shit the bed last night, but I have to wonder if they realize those were his recruits/players he developed?

- Tennessee fans just realized 3 things. 1 - They won't have to deal with Vandy trash talking them(lol) 2 - They won't have to worry about Vandy stealing recruits, and 3 - They just got 1 win closer to a bowl game.

- Big12 fans complain about "team SEC", but then believe anything A&M does in the SEC successfully is a reflection on the Big12.

- Florida offense probably can't wait for their tuneup game vs USC defense.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. But with 5 games total in our history, it's hardly a concern.

Maybe Oklahoma will join the SEC soon and then you can play in games that matter every year.

Um, OU vs. Iowa State is one of the top-rated games of the year. Don't hate.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I learned so far:

- Clemson fans are probably foaming at the mouth wanting a shot at USC and wishing they played them next week.

- Penn St fans are probably very happy with Franklin right now after seeing Vandy shit the bed last night, but I have to wonder if they realize those were his recruits/players he developed?

- Tennessee fans just realized 3 things. 1 - They won't have to deal with Vandy trash talking them(lol) 2 - They won't have to worry about Vandy stealing recruits, and 3 - They just got 1 win closer to a bowl game.

- Big12 fans complain about "team SEC", but then believe anything A&M does in the SEC successfully is a reflection on the Big12.

Forgot:

- Alabama's strength of schedule just got a little better.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've learned that anytime Aggies beat a ranked team everyone starts saying that the team was overrated...
images

Well with regards to this game, everyone's assumption will be correct..

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I learned so far:

Yes, and Fla will win 9 to 6 with their shitty offense and ESPIN will be slobbering all over their schlong about a masterful display of defense.. You know like the same crap the entire nation has had to hear for the past 7 or so years:gaah:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Yes, and Fla will win 9 to 6 with their shitty offense and ESPIN will be slobbering all over their schlong about a masterful display of defense.. You know like the same crap the entire nation has had to hear for the past 7 or so years:gaah:

tumblr_inline_n63kverhAX1rbng7g.gif