• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHAT SEC TEAM TAKES BAMA DOWN?W

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What team and why? We know its gonna happen, LSU beat them in BHM 2yrs ago, then won the SEC. Auburn did it the year before that! Last season, the AGGIES beat them and LSU came 1 minute 30 from putting them down! UGA was on the 2 when time ran out in the CCG!
The luck wont last forever and besides that, they may be able to dazzle teams that dont see Nicks BS every year but, he cant keep pulling his POP WARNER/SANDLOT shit with SEC opponents.

Say goodbye bama, this year you will drop more than 1 IC! Playing a crap schedule will blow up in your face Nick! The only thing ya got is the home cooking from YOUR refs!
Losses to TAMU, LSU and possibly Ole Miss! Cannot wait!

Last edited by a moderator:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What team and why? We know its gonna happen, LSU beat them in BHM 2yrs ago, then won the SEC. Auburn did it the year before that! Last season, the AGGIES beat them and LSU came 1 minute 30 from putting them down! UGA was on the 2 when time ran out in the CCG!
The luck wont last forever and besides that, they may be able to dazzle teams that dont see Nicks BS every year but, he cant keep pulling his POP WARNER/SANDLOT shit with SEC opponents.

Say goodbye bama, this year you will drop more than 1 IC! Playing a crap schedule will blow up in your face Nick! The only thing ya got is the home cooking from YOUR refs!
Losses to TAMU, LSU and possibly Ole Miss! Cannot wait!

You're a dumb bitch.

We went undefeated in '09. In '03 LSU lost to UF, and in '07 LSU had 2 losses..:L

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever been tested for Down Syndrome? Maybe that's why you're still here, people feel sorry for you. :noidea:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Last edited by andyham7; Today at 12:22 AM. Reason: punctuation"

laughspaz.gif

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the schedule...

TAMU game early is interesting but I think Bama wins easily.

Then, Bama won't even be tested again until possibly Nov 9th when they play LSU.

This years schedule appears to be shaping up for an easy Bama SEC CG and possibly NCG run...

tOSU (who isn't even in the same league with Bama) has an even easier schedule and should meet then in the NCG if I had to call it today.

Bama 41 tOSU 14 (on a late last minute score once Bama's 3rd string is in).

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if anyone will challenge the Tide. A & M has controversy swirling around Johnny Football, LSU has its usual boys behaving badly stuff going on. Has there been a year lately in which that team hasn't had its preseason barroom brawl or pot smoking party? V Tech is a shadow of what it was 5 years ago.

For the rest of its games, fully 1/4 of the schedule is hired mules coming into Tuscaloosa to play scrimmages, teams that couldn't win if Bama played the third team. Lord, two of them were FCS schools last year, and mediocre ones at that. Tennessee won't put up much of a fight, neither will Arkansas or Auburn. Kentucky? Please. They won't play any of the good SEC East teams, Fla, UGA or SC.

Nope, whoever set up Alabama's schedule, did it easy. I can only see two games that might even be close all year. If Bama does lose a single game, it will be a big upset.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the schedule...

TAMU game early is interesting but I think Bama wins easily.

Then, Bama won't even be tested again until possibly Nov 9th when they play LSU.

This years schedule appears to be shaping up for an easy Bama SEC CG and possibly NCG run...

tOSU (who isn't even in the same league with Bama) has an even easier schedule and should meet then in the NCG if I had to call it today.

Bama 41 tOSU 14 (on a late last minute score once Bama's 3rd string is in).

I'd like to see another Bama/UF SECCG. The two teams have some good history in CCG's and it'd be cool to continue that this season since they haven't played each other very recently. I think UGA will be tough to deal with in the East though.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, the two teams that will do well in the SEC are Alabama and Georgia. The schedule favors Alabama as they don't have to play 3 tough games in a row as they did last year when they lost to TAM. IMO, Alabama goes into the SEC championship game with zero loses; not so sure about Georgia. At any rate, both teams have a proven quarterback and in the NC game ; that's a big deal. I agree with the above, Ohio State has an excellent chance to win out due to an extremely light schedule and will play in the big game. Florida is one year away from being very good, however if the younger guys can improve, by the year's end; that team could be a very big surprise.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if anyone will challenge the Tide. A & M has controversy swirling around Johnny Football, LSU has its usual boys behaving badly stuff going on. Has there been a year lately in which that team hasn't had its preseason barroom brawl or pot smoking party? V Tech is a shadow of what it was 5 years ago.

For the rest of its games, fully 1/4 of the schedule is hired mules coming into Tuscaloosa to play scrimmages, teams that couldn't win if Bama played the third team. Lord, two of them were FCS schools last year, and mediocre ones at that. Tennessee won't put up much of a fight, neither will Arkansas or Auburn. Kentucky? Please. They won't play any of the good SEC East teams, Fla, UGA or SC.

Nope, whoever set up Alabama's schedule, did it easy. I can only see two games that might even be close all year. If Bama does lose a single game, it will be a big upset.

Well for one how can you say Tenn,Arkansas,or Auburn won't put up a fight. Remember smiles, this is not the MWC. As quick as those teams went down through various reasons they can rebound. They have more talent than Boise! So lets say 1 or maybe 2 of them are good this year. San Jose St sucked and has one good year and people like you want to put them as a tough team to play. Just like San Diego St. If that happens Bama plays Virginia Tech (remember them smiles?). They were the greatest team on earth when on Boise's schedule. We play Texas A&M, LSU and if 1 or 2 if those teams surprise which I bet they do ALONG with the SEC title game against one of those east teams. So it could look like:

Va Tech
Texas A&M
LSU,
Auburn,Tenn,Arkansas>>>1 or 2 of them will be good
Ole Miss (seems like so many are saying they are going to be a big surprise except when they play Bama, for some reason)
SEC Champ- either Georgia,South Carolina or Florida

I will not say we have the most difficult schedule but it's also better than you want to pretend. Please list Boise ST. schedule to critique as well.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just some input - the OL hasn't been overhauled like this since 2010 IIRC, the year Bama lost 3 games. Not saying that's gonna happen again, but just saying.

Also, to be fair, Ohio State plays more ranked teams than Bama does.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just some input - the OL hasn't been overhauled like this since 2010 IIRC, the year Bama lost 3 games. Not saying that's gonna happen again, but just saying.

Also, to be fair, Ohio State plays more ranked teams than Bama does.

Not sure if that is so fair. IMO, more accurate would be Ohio State plays more teams in the top 25 than Alabama which might be true. For sure, any SEC team plays more top 10 teams than Ohio State. There is a big difference in a top 10 team than a team ranked 20. IMO, most folks would state Ohio State has a very light schedule this year so making any comparison between those two schedules is misleading. It's not Ohio State's fault the rest of the league is down.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if that is so fair. IMO, more accurate would be Ohio State plays more teams in the top 25 than Alabama which might be true. For sure, any SEC team plays more top 10 teams than Ohio State. There is a big difference in a top 10 team than a team ranked 20. IMO, most folks would state Ohio State has a very light schedule this year so making any comparison between those two schedules is misleading. It's not Ohio State's fault the rest of the league is down.

...:wtf2:

Looking at teams like Wisconsin, Northwestern and Michigan, I don't see them being any worse than LSU this season. I could easily see 2 of those 3 ranked ahead of LSU at season's end for several reasons. A&M is probably better than anyone OSU plays right now, but that's it. If OSU and Bama go unbeaten we'd likely face Nebraska/Michigan in the B1G CCG and Bama would probably face Georgia/SCar in the SEC CCG, and those teams all just played and both games were close, so it isn't like OSU is playing fluff.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama will most likely play one in LSU but after that it is a crap shoot just like the B1G.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama might go undefeated again. Not going to be a good year for Bama haters. I hope like hell we beat them but that team is too deep.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird things happen both Tennesee and Auburn put up pretty good fights in 2009 and it took a blocked field goal to beat Tenn. In 2010 South Carolina came out of no where and beat them so I imagine somewhere down the line they will be tested and possibly even beaten.

Its tough to perform at your hightest level week in and week out when everyone has you circled on the schedule. They will be the favorites in every game and probably should win but you never know that is why you play the games.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when did bama play in BHM??

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama's schedule is so fucking weak, they only have to worry about 2 games. They'll stomp a mudhole in Aggy, since Aggy sux at home. They will then lose to Swamp Aggie in Tuscy, but still find a way to either win the conference or get in the BCS title game. This is Bama's conference, like it was when the Bear was coaching.