• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Is Wrong With Mike Brown?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides the fact that he is flat out stupid? Cleveland down by 29 points at one point, climbed back into the game and at one point the Lakers were forced to play with four players because Sacre fouled out. The ruling is Sacre could stay in the game, but if he exceeded the fouls he would get a technical for each personal foul. So basically Cleveland was in the drivers seat for the final five minutes but yet

Kyle Irving remain benched to prove a point that is beyond me - WTF WAS THAT?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides the fact that he is flat out stupid? Cleveland down by 29 points at one point, climbed back into the game and at one point the Lakers were forced to play with four players because Sacre fouled out. The ruling is Sacre could stay in the game, but if he exceeded the fouls he would get a technical for each personal foul. So basically Cleveland was in the drivers seat for the final five minutes but yet

Kyle Irving remain benched to prove a point that is beyond me - WTF WAS THAT?

Wasn't Kyrie on the court during most of the game when they fell behind by 29?

I don't think it's that unusual for a coach to allow the players who brought them back to allow them to try to finish it off.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't Kyrie on the court during most of the game when they fell behind by 29?

I don't think it's that unusual for a coach to allow the players who brought them back to allow them to try to finish it off.

Perhaps, but John Ireland seemed to think he was their best scorer and he was in the game up until the Cavs got within about 10 points and then Brown took out for somewhere in the 4th quarter and never put him in. I didn't see the game, but win or lose I would take my chances with my best scoring option.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Irgin jump ship when he's a free agent

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Brown has always been mediocre if that. He had Lebron in Cleveland, that's all. He sucks! I was disappointed when they hired this slapdick again.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Brown has always been mediocre if that. He had Lebron in Cleveland, that's all. He sucks! I was disappointed when they hired this slapdick again.

:laugh3: - I am just glad he is gone from Los Angeles not that D'antoni is much better

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was weird, was that Kyrie was at the scorer table ready to check in but there was a timeout called. So everybody thought he was gone be in the game when they came back from timeout but nope, he was back on the bench.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was weird, was that Kyrie was at the scorer table ready to check in but there was a timeout called. So everybody thought he was gone be in the game when they came back from timeout but nope, he was back on the bench.

Ireland said in his 20 years of broadcasting he has never seen a game like that

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you was the Cavs though and you knew the Lakers were playing with a man with 6 fouls and would get a technical for each additional foul - they should have been playing hard on Sacre to push him over the edge

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps, but John Ireland seemed to think he was their best scorer and he was in the game up until the Cavs got within about 10 points and then Brown took out for somewhere in the 4th quarter and never put him in. I didn't see the game, but win or lose I would take my chances with my best scoring option.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Irgin jump ship when he's a free agent

I wouldn't be at all shocked if he was moved before this years trade deadline.
That team is dead and he is overrated, but at peak value.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be at all shocked if he was moved before this years trade deadline.
That team is dead and he is overrated, but at peak value.

Well you know that Cleveland has got to be pretty bad when even Bynum doesn't want to get paid to sit on their bench:lol:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To avoid crashing this site, you probably should've asked "What isn't wrong with Mike Brown?".

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing what Mike Brown has accomplished (or failed to accomplish) without LeBron, makes what LeBron accomplished in Cleveland with that roster and that coach exponentially more impressive.

If I ever meet Brown I will ask him for job interview tips, as he's obviously very skilled in that area.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt he's worse than Rick Pitino was with my Celtics years ago.

Long story short he got the job due to success as a college coach and proceeded to prove that his success in college had more to do with recruiting ability than coaching ability.

In the NBA you have to COACH!

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brahm, Pitino era was such a dark period. Stupid trades, depleted assets, giving up on youngsters, ownership decisions..........bad contracts.....

Thats usually a GM's fault.......maybe thats why Mike Brown survives

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brahm, Pitino era was such a dark period. Stupid trades, depleted assets, giving up on youngsters, ownership decisions..........bad contracts.....

Thats usually a GM's fault.......maybe thats why Mike Brown survives

Pitino was definitely part of the problem. How much is debatable.

Bad GMs hire bad coaches and pay more attention to publicity than they should which had to be
a part of why Pitino got the job to begin with.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you need to know about why Mike Brown should not be a HC in the NBA is that he was hired by the Cavs...and fired by the Cavs...and then hired again...by the Cavs. Any of those events on their own would tell you he should not be coaching in the NBA but all 3 scream it like a stamp on his forehead.

I could also add that he was hired by Short Buss...and fired by Short Buss...these CLE/LAL comparisons are starting to take shape. :D

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you need to know about why Mike Brown should not be a HC in the NBA is that he was hired by the Cavs...and fired by the Cavs...and then hired again...by the Cavs. Any of those events on their own would tell you he should not be coaching in the NBA but all 3 scream it like a stamp on his forehead.

I could also add that he was hired by Short Buss...and fired by Short Buss...these CLE/LAL comparisons are starting to take shape. :D

On the other hand mabe the guy is a genius because he ends up getting 4 million a year for sitting on that fat ass of his doing nothing - How much hard work to you have to do just to get $100.

:laugh3: