• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Tomlin

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd be great if it was about a participation award. But since it's about Super Bowl wins, he's a fuckin blow hard. He sucks, he talks in circles, he's an idiot.

Big Ben has never has a losing season, Tomlin is riding his coat tails. Pit another QB in there, Tomlin crashes and burns.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd be great if it was about a participation award. But since it's about Super Bowl wins, he's a fuckin blow hard. He sucks, he talks in circles, he's an idiot.

Big Ben has never has a losing season, Tomlin is riding his coat tails. Pit another QB in there, Tomlin crashes and burns.

tenor.gif

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously.....
If I were to say to you, another year and no Super Bowl, are you or any other self respecting NFL fan going to say.... Hey, at least you had another winning season. I'm gonna say no you're not. Lol
But everyone has stroked Tomlin and his idiot ego so bad, the Super Bowl is not his goal. He is no better than that fuck wad AB because it's all about him and his shit image. He could care less about the team and the city of Pittsburgh. It's all about him and his pussy participation award. He can't even answer a simple question in his weekly press conference. He just talks in circles and explains nothing. He should be a politician, he talks nothing but bullshit and lies.
His shitty coaching and his shitty coaching staff.... He reminds me of that scene in water boy.... Where the opposing team is reading coaching for dummies to know what he and his coaching staff are running. Fichner and Butler are nothing but Tomlin puppets. Just as fuckin stupid as him too.
It's a damn shame, I love those Steelers, but Tomlin has turned this team into the SHElers, because they play like a bunch of bitches.

Attachments

• Complete-Idiots-Guides-To-Coaching-College-Football-in-The-Waterboy-2-768x432.jpg
    Complete-Idiots-Guides-To-Coaching-College-Football-in-The-Waterboy-2-768x432.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 2
  • water-boy-5-768x512.jpg
    water-boy-5-768x512.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 1

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously.....
If I were to say to you, another year and no Super Bowl, are you or any other self respecting NFL fan going to say.... Hey, at least you had another winning season. I'm gonna say no you're not. Lol
But everyone has stroked Tomlin and his idiot ego so bad, the Super Bowl is not his goal. He is no better than that fuck wad AB because it's all about him and his shit image. He could care less about the team and the city of Pittsburgh. It's all about him and his pussy participation award. He can't even answer a simple question in his weekly press conference. He just talks in circles and explains nothing. He should be a politician, he talks nothing but bullshit and lies.
His shitty coaching and his shitty coaching staff.... He reminds me of that scene in water boy.... Where the opposing team is reading coaching for dummies to know what he and his coaching staff are running. Fichner and Butler are nothing but Tomlin puppets. Just as fuckin stupid as him too.
It's a damn shame, I love those Steelers, but Tomlin has turned this team into the SHElers, because they play like a bunch of bitches.

Tomlin's record speaks for itself. He's without a doubt one of the best coaches in the game right now. All he does is win games and has yet to have a losing record in any season.

I'm not doubting anything you're saying. I know you follow your Steelers a lot closer than I do. I'm just thinking if Tomlin's let go who's out there that's better? Maybe you guys have an assistant in waiting?

I suggest replacing Tomlin with Hue Jackson. sarcasm2.gif

I gotta say though when you said he's no better than AB that really made me pause. Didn't think his head was a fucked up as AB's. I have never seen anyone compare MT to AB.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see if he can win with Wentz next season?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomlin's record speaks for itself. He's without a doubt one of the best coaches in the game right now. All he does is win games and has yet to have a losing record in any season.

I'm not doubting anything you're saying. I know you follow your Steelers a lot closer than I do. I'm just thinking if Tomlin's let go who's out there that's better? Maybe you guys have an assistant in waiting?

I suggest replacing Tomlin with Hue Jackson. View attachment 261093

I gotta say though when you said he's no better than AB that really made me pause. Didn't think his head was a fucked up as AB's. I have never seen anyone compare MT to AB.

Tomlin is about himself. Just as AB was about himself. Tomlin is not for the Steelers or the city, it's all about his image, just as AB was.
As for His record, big whoop... As I said, this isn't about participation awards, it's about Super Bowl wins. He has one, and that was Cowher's team not his. The second time he went he got his ass handed to him. Bill Belicheat would still be known as the loser from Cleveland.... IF not for 6 super bowls. And there's your difference, Champion and Chump.
Listen to a Tomlin interview, he can't answer a question, he just spews a few big words, and some stupid saying and everyone in the room is like.... OMG can you believe what we just heard? When in actuality, he's said nothing and the dumbass reporters are just drinking from there juice boxes...

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see if he can win with Wentz next season?

Keep your trash on your own side of the state... Can't even call him a has-been. Because he never was.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I suggest replacing Tomlin with Hue Jackson. View attachment 261093

I'd take Hue in a minute....
I'll bet he wouldn't pay a guy 10 mil and only play him 30 plays all friggin year!!!! Hell, i'd take the goof Shitcinatti fired.....

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet he wouldn't pay a guy 10 mil and only play him 30 plays all friggin year!!!! Hell, i'd take the goof Shitcinatti fired.....
ok.
You have lost your ever lovin' mind!
I cant take your posts serious anymore.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You'd rather have statistically the worst coach (3-36-1) with one team in NFL history than Tomlin? All I can say is daaaaamn.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I'm thinking poor old @Psych-Ward finally snapped. Lol. Maybe he was hanging out with A.B. and the crazy is contagious like the "vid".

Maybe that's the name the "hospital" required him to use as a s/n?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can never forgive him for that bullshit move stopping the Ravens from a kick return. It was just SO douche... and his smile at the end... UGH. FUCK MIKE TOMLIN!

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always thought he was a good coach. Never understood the hate

Me neither. It's waaayyy past time to stop considering him as someone who simply inherited a great program & team.. like about 10 years past that time.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd rather have statistically the worst coach (3-36-1) with one team in NFL history than Tomlin? All I can say is daaaaamn.

But would he be the statistically worst coach with a better team???

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3