• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHAT I SEE HAPPING TO THE SKINS NEXT

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS IS WHAT I SEE HAPPENING IN RD 2 TOMORROW LOOK FOR THE JAGS TO MAKE A PUSH EITHER WITH THE TEXANS OR IM HOPING THE SKINS TO MOVE UP TO DRAFT WR LEE MARQUIS IF THE JAGS TRADE WITH US WE JUMP DOWN FROM 34 TO 39 WITCH ISNT A BIG DROP OFF FOR AND EXTRA 3RD WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marquise Lee is not the kind of WR we need with the addition of DJax. I would say WR is not in play with Benjamin gone. Still, I would look at one in the 3rd if he has size and is BPA.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marquise Lee is not the kind of WR we need with the addition of DJax. I would say WR is not in play with Benjamin gone. Still, I would look at one in the 3rd if he has size and is BPA.

According to some morons here, we must take the BPA. As such, I fully expect Carlos Hyde to be a Redskin today. He will literally be the best player available and we must take him.

Thats why its such a cop out to just scream "Best Player Available". Its a last option resort once you team is already in contention and set with starters and depths. This draft just proved how stupid the BPA mentality can be.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to some morons here, we must take the BPA. As such, I fully expect Carlos Hyde to be a Redskin today. He will literally be the best player available and we must take him.

Thats why its such a cop out to just scream "Best Player Available". Its a last option resort once you team is already in contention and set with starters and depths. This draft just proved how stupid the BPA mentality can be.

1) Can you read?

2) Value...not just player. There is no value in RBs anymore because their shelf life is too short and the position just isn't important.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We take the BPA of need. Not BPA in the draft. If the BPA is a RB, QB, K, etc we move onto BPA per our needs OL, S, LB, DL, WR (luxury pick after D-Jax).

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like the trade down with Jax but I really want Moses at 34. I cant believe he slipped.

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will take the bpa according to OUR board.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins should trade back or take Moses in 2nd. In 3rd I could see Allen Robinson falling to us if he doesn't go 1 pick before us to Houston with former coach B'OB.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Talk about ignorance. RBs are a dime a dozen, especially in this draft. How can a RB be a BPA in the second round when you can pick up the same talent in the 5th or 6th round? Seriously, if you don't understand what a BPA strategy is, just ask. But then again, why would you as you appear to believe you are smarter than the vast majority of GMs in the league today because BPA is what most of them do.

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you can read who said anything about the skins taking wr ? I could of swore my post said the jags trading up with us to get him and we take at pick 39 for an extra 3rd

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The BPA may actually fall into line with what most of you wanted any way. We arent going to take Carr even if the Texans some how pass on him. Lee at WR might be better, but serves no purpose to grab yet another 6'0" WR, ASJ would be a reach... so its down to Moses or Kojo. I like Robinson, but am willing to admit that 34 is about 10-15 spots higher than he should be picked and thus it would be a reach.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you can read who said anything about the skins taking wr ? I could of swore my post said the jags trading up with us to get him and we take at pick 39 for an extra 3rd

Well I'm not sure you can type. I did misread it (and I apologize) due to your 75 word sentence in all caps, and no punctuation... :suds:

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even without the punctuation how the he'll could you have missed read that ? Nothing in that whole entire post said anything remotely as to the skins taking a wr

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even without the punctuation how the he'll could you have missed read that ? Nothing in that whole entire post said anything remotely as to the skins taking a wr

:stephena: Chill out jackass. It was a joke. But seriously, learn how to post so we can easily understand it ..

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your right my bad bro

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about ignorance. RBs are a dime a dozen, especially in this draft. How can a RB be a BPA in the second round when you can pick up the same talent in the 5th or 6th round? Seriously, if you don't understand what a BPA strategy is, just ask. But then again, why would you as you appear to believe you are smarter than the vast majority of GMs in the league today because BPA is what most of them do.

But thats not what posters here have been screaming. I would not take a RB as I was being saracastic. Sorry you didn't pick that up as I was being obvious.

I fully understand the BPA strategy and I think its a great plan when your team is set with starters and is looking for depth. Playoff teams and teams who are contending use this strategy.

Posters on this board have yell "BPA" and use it as a cop out because they are afraid of being criticized. If I were to say that we should take Morgan Moses, I would be called out like deanpet. However, if I sit back and say BPA its perfectly ok. Its called the power of persuasion.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never called out Dean for wanting Moses at 34. In fact, I've supported that pick. Where I get sideways with dean is when he says RT at 34 no matter what. That's how teams make bad picks. The best strategy that has been proven time and again is taking the best player available that brings you the most value. This may be different for every team. Another way of saying it is BPA at a position of need. Where the argument ensues is what is a position of need? WR? I would argue that you can never have enough talent at WR, CB, QB, DE/OLB, or LT. Those are the positions where you need difference makers and where an injury proves devastating. While we now have 3 pretty good to very good WRs, one or two injuries makes our WR corps very suspect. Moreover, we don't have that big, physical WR that is a difference maker in the red zone or going of mid length 3rd downs. This lack of talent has hurt us many times over the last decade. So I believe that our WR corps is good, but incomplete. SO if we had a chance at a Benjamin at 34, you have to take him. Now at this point, I don't see a WR to fit that bill that is worth picking at 34. In fact, most all of the talent I think worth the 34th pick is now OL or DL. We can still grab a tall WR later in the draft.

On a higher note, the draft is not where you try and fill immediate holes necessarily. The draft is used for long term talent acquisition. So we may take a player that can't fill a hole immediately, but will develop into a good producer for the next 4 or five years. If you approach the draft with the mindset of filling holes immediately, you usually end up reaching for positions and still end up with a hole.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said RT at 34 no matter what. If we went De at 34 and RT in round 3 I am fine with it.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said RT at 34 no matter what. If we went De at 34 and RT in round 3 I am fine with it.

You did come to that position, but not initially. You were searching every mock draft for a RT and kept offering them up.