• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anybody watching the Bengals/Ravens game?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If so did you see that PFF had Moses Morgan rated as the 7th best player out of 39 at his position? I know local DC-area websites n publications ahve made it a bit of a thing talking about former Skins players that in the playoffs this year. Speaking of which. C ya DeAndre Carter and Kirk Cousins. I'm thinking Moses will likely exit tonight, but while some of the players they mentioned have been ridiculous like Gano, Chase Daniel n a few others. Moses and Carter could easily be here if RR know what the fuck he was doing. It wasn't as if they wanted to reset the monetary market far as their position goes like Schreff did.

These players have been signed to 2023 contracts for the Skins. I can't say I know who all these players are, but can someone tell me why Troy Apke is on the list cuz I don't get the Skins fascination with keeping certain players on the fringe 2, 3 4 years after they were drafted n have done very little to nothing at all since being drafted.

CB Troy Apke
DE William Bradley-King
WR Alex Erickson
CB DaMarcus Fields
QB Jake Fromm
G Nolan Laufenberg
WR Kyric McGowan
T Aaron Monteiro
G Keaton Sutherland

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am half ass watching. Morgan was a good tackle here. I have not understood some cuts made by RR. I am hoping he is gone after this year. Just have to wait and see with the sale of the team.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar didn't fly with the team.

JP saying this sale will be over soon gives me hope we can jump in on the Sean Payton sweepstakes.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JP saying this sale will be over soon gives me hope we can jump in on the Sean Payton sweepstakes.

i'll go LOCO if we get a new owner and Sean Payton. that would make my 2023 early

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another multiple players for a single person trade. Sigh. I'm so tired of that. Can't say a move like that gets my ringing endorsement considering how that shit always turns out for the Skins,

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'll go LOCO if we get a new owner and Sean Payton. that would make my 2023 early
I'm 99% sure the Skins are getting a new owner. Can't believe we get to enjoy the NFL again like the rest of the country.

Told my friend that's from Philly that his little 25 year pass he's had is about to be over.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another multiple players for a single person trade. Sigh. I'm so tired of that. Can't say a move like that gets my ringing endorsement considering how that shit always turns out for the Skins,
No, I want to roll with Howell.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 99% sure the Skins are getting a new owner. Can't believe we get to enjoy the NFL again like the rest of the country.

Told my friend that's from Philly that his little 25 year pass he's had is about to be over.

yeah i've cheating on the skins with the Ravens, so hopefully if we really do get a new owner, my sins will be forgiven

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i've cheating on the skins with the Ravens, so hopefully if we really do get a new owner, my sins will be forgiven
All good brother. We had another poster on here tell the board he was gonna go root for the Packers or the Steelers and he's back.

At least you kept it in state, but you do have some repenting to do. Lol

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some back n forth games today. That 98 yd ret fumble was a back-breaker, but Andrews was clearly illegally blocked. The refs not calling that a penalty was some bullshit.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't belive the Chargers didn't close that out. Happy for Lawrence. Herbert is a dog, but he enters next year with some pressure.

Dolphins played the Bills really tough. Buffalo can't play like that vs KC.

If I'm Brady, I'm going to SF if someone beats them.

Ravens played really tough w/o Lamar. Bad luck on the goaline dive.

Today wasn't on Kirk. That defense has been bad all year. He's gonna catch hell for checking down on 3rd and 8 though.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th and 8

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't belive the Chargers didn't close that out. Happy for Lawrence. Herbert is a dog, but he enters next year with some pressure.

Dolphins played the Bills really tough. Buffalo can't play like that vs KC.

If I'm Brady, I'm going to SF if someone beats them.

Ravens played really tough w/o Lamar. Bad luck on the goaline dive.

Today wasn't on Kirk. That defense has been bad all year. He's gonna catch hell for checking down on 3rd and 8 though.
Yeah, I like Lawrernce, but damn the Chargers fucked up. They might fire their HC n if so. I can't say I'd blame them. Instead of sitting Mike Williams in a meaningless last game of the reg season. He played him n dude fractured his back knocking him out the playoffs. Won the turn over battle 5-0 and up 20 points at halftime only to be outscored 24-3 in the 2nd half.

Buffalo better not play Cincy like that.

I don't think Brady could beat out Purdy for the 9ers QB gig.

Odd play call on the goal line that blew up in the Ravens face. Andrews was still clipped on the fumble return, it was garbage that it wasn't called. The Ravens got a rteal good look to score on that hail mary play.

The Viklings defense looked like they didn't know or believe Jones could run n the Giants seriously out-coached the Vikes.

the Panthers have joined the fray as a team that wants to interview Payton. Along with the Cardinals, Texans n Broncos. Somebody is gonna give away a whole draft to land him. I hope its not the Skins.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Vikings fans have never gotten to experience NFL joy. I would rather simply know my team is ass than to get my heart ripped out of my chest yearly

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikes played like they did under Zimmer except for all the comebacks they engineered this year. Offense was good, defense is still bad.