• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

young guys i will be watching for a jump in play

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1)ryan anderson OLB , Ok time for him to make a decent move . we drafted sweat , but if he and anderson can show they can handle the position then you can do things with RK (trade ? next season ) or earn some comp picks . he showed a flash or 2 last season but now its time or the B word will be applied

2) Adonis Alexander CB it will be his 1st off season and he got a taste of CB play and ST play . he has great tools and with him and dunbar and FM we should have the makings of a good young CB rotation

3) greg Stroman , CB had a learning season to say the least however if he could make a jump much like fuller we could have a nice guy in the rotation he will be a guy to keep an eye on

4) Troy Apke S this guy gets a lot of negative press but i think he can be a serviceable BU

5) montrae nicholson S should take the starting FS job idont know why he still is on the exempt list . this should be resolved soon

6) kujo og could be his last yr if he cant stay healthy and win the starting job

7) cam simms wr , very interested to see what kind of jump he can make . right now he is number 6 on my depth chart

8) trey quinn wr , he cock teased us last season . if he can be the starting slot and can stay healthy and be productive we could have a steal on our hands at a position of weakness

9) tim settle , dt i expect a good jump from him as well and we should see 3 to 4 sacks from him in a reserve role

10 ) caleb brantley d/line , another guy with a full off season . his forte is run stopping so hopefully we can see some good things

11) JP hotlz TE/hb , if he can make a jump it could be adios to davis .

12) matt flanigan TE if he shows he can run good routes and move the chains he could be a factor

13 ) SDH could be our starting ILB and send mason packing he along with rueben could be game changers on this defensive unit

14) Rueban foster ILB has all the talent in the world , can he stay healthy and avoid off the field distractions ?

i didnt go with rookies yet but these are guys we have and we can see if they are being properly groomed

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1)ryan anderson OLB , Ok time for him to make a decent move . we drafted sweat , but if he and anderson can show they can handle the position then you can do things with RK (trade ? next season ) or earn some comp picks . he showed a flash or 2 last season but now its time or the B word will be applied

2) Adonis Alexander CB it will be his 1st off season and he got a taste of CB play and ST play . he has great tools and with him and dunbar and FM we should have the makings of a good young CB rotation

3) greg Stroman , CB had a learning season to say the least however if he could make a jump much like fuller we could have a nice guy in the rotation he will be a guy to keep an eye on

4) Troy Apke S this guy gets a lot of negative press but i think he can be a serviceable BU

5) montrae nicholson S should take the starting FS job idont know why he still is on the exempt list . this should be resolved soon

6) kujo og could be his last yr if he cant stay healthy and win the starting job

7) cam simms wr , very interested to see what kind of jump he can make . right now he is number 6 on my depth chart

8) trey quinn wr , he cock teased us last season . if he can be the starting slot and can stay healthy and be productive we could have a steal on our hands at a position of weakness

9) tim settle , dt i expect a good jump from him as well and we should see 3 to 4 sacks from him in a reserve role

10 ) caleb brantley d/line , another guy with a full off season . his forte is run stopping so hopefully we can see some good things

11) JP hotlz TE/hb , if he can make a jump it could be adios to davis .

12) matt flanigan TE if he shows he can run good routes and move the chains he could be a factor

13 ) SDH could be our starting ILB and send mason packing he along with rueben could be game changers on this defensive unit

14) Rueban foster ILB has all the talent in the world , can he stay healthy and avoid off the field distractions ?

i didnt go with rookies yet but these are guys we have and we can see if they are being properly groomed

Kojo is not even on the roster according to redskins .com. A lot of camp battles, should be fun in training camp.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kojo is not even on the roster according to redskins .com. A lot of camp battles, should be fun in training camp.
HE IS , he hasnt been cut

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was wondering who Kojo was. Arie Kouandjio? If so that ship has sailed, it is never gonna happen and I never liked the pick from the start.