• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you watch on the TV in the NFL offseason?

What do you watch in the NFL offseason?

• Total voters

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use Pandora as well, haven't tried the other one.

I also listen to WEEI and the Sportshub at times.

I used to be driving in to work in am, those 2 fucks just talk too much politics. My kid turned me on to spotify, said it was better. I tried it in his car on his phone but havent DL it yet. Have pandora and thats great

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to be driving in to work in am, those 2 fucks just talk too much politics. My kid turned me on to spotify, said it was better. I tried it in his car on his phone but havent DL it yet. Have pandora and thats great

I roll out of it when they leave sports. Spotify is on my list for tomorrow.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I roll out of it when they leave sports. Spotify is on my list for tomorrow.

The afternoon show was funny with the Big 0 but always at work and dont listen and Mikey isnt bad

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pandora and spotify is free
Yea, Pandora is cool. It's too bad my after market stereo in my car isn't compatible with my Android. When I had an iPhone I had a cord that I could just plug into my phone and control Pandora on the main stereo controls while it charged the phone. The nice thing about a jailrboken iPhone is that you can get free skips without paying for premium from Cydia. I'll normally play Pandora on my bluetooth speaker and when I'm playing single player video games on my XBOX.

Spotify can be free but the premium version is a lot better because you can actually download music and play anything you want.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The afternoon show was funny with the Big 0 but always at work and dont listen and Mikey isnt bad

Not sure when you listened to either of them last, but they have changed all the lineups on both stations for the most part. I have to bounce between different shows and if it sucks on both networks, right to Pandora.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Pandora is cool. It's too bad my after market stereo in my car isn't compatible with my Android. When I had an iPhone I had a cord that I could just plug into my phone and control Pandora on the main stereo controls while it charged the phone. The nice thing about a jailrboken iPhone is that you can get free skips without paying for premium from Cydia. I'll normally play Pandora on my bluetooth speaker and when I'm playing single player video games on my XBOX.

Spotify can be free but the premium version is a lot better because you can actually download music and play anything you want.
What about a cigarette lighter plug in that plays phone through FM station. Think my kid bought one at best buy or walmart for like 35 bucks

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure when you listened to either of them last, but they have changed all the lineups on both stations for the most part. I have to bounce between different shows and if it sucks on both networks, right to Pandora.

Been awhile, I need some nice soothing music on drive to work. The way people drive, it keeps my blood pressure down and prevent road rage lol

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about a cigarette lighter plug in that plays phone through FM station. Think my kid bought one at best buy or walmart for like 35 bucks

or you could hook him up with a car that has a tape deck and get the one that plays through cassette.:nod:

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had those before. The FCC restricts the frequency on them so much that the sound ends up being pretty fuzzy most of the time. The original iTrips for the original iPods were nice though. Almost all of the newer after market radios have a USB outlet on the front where you can directly plug them into your phone these days. I should probably upgrade mine but I think I can wait it out until I get a newer used car in the next few years.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or you could hook him up with a car that has a tape deck and get the one that plays through cassette.:nod:

I can my good man, that is my racket after all

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember in the 60's, the debate over "pay TV"
"just think of all the extra entertainment you'll be able to watch"
The world was a better place without all the mindless options.....

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I listen to Pandora at work mostly when I tire of the classic rock radio station...I started archiving my CD collection via itunes and I'm up to about 2500 songs thus far (Ipod synced about 1500)...I went to Memphis over the weekend...on random play...no song played twice, and zero commercials...nice.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listen to Pandora at work mostly when I tire of the classic rock radio station...I started archiving my CD collection via itunes and I'm up to about 2500 songs thus far (Ipod synced about 1500)...I went to Memphis over the weekend...on random play...no song played twice, and zero commercials...nice.

You didn't go to Memphis by choice I hope?:eek:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earlier I was watching a show aboot Potato Salad.

It was disgusting.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't go to Memphis by choice I hope?:eek:
You've been there I take it.

Actually I did...I still claim it as my hometown...warts and all.

This was a golf outing with some old class mates...Miramichi Golf Club...outstanding track...really surprised Memphis had a public access course on that level.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been there I take it.

Actually I did...I still claim it as my hometown...warts and all.

This was a golf outing with some old class mates...Miramichi Golf Club...outstanding track...really surprised Memphis had a public access course on that level.

I have been, and it's got it's great portions too.

I live in Fayetteville NC for crying out loud. :lol:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but Netflex is like $8 a month for all you can watch.

Or free if you have your son's password :thumb:

Truth is I don't watch TV unless there is a game I'm interested in or a history type program that I haven't seen yet.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been, and it's got it's great portions too.

I live in Fayetteville NC for crying out loud. :lol:

Stay in the touristy areas in the city or out east and you will be fine. Lot of good food, music in Memphis, but doubtful I'll ever live there again and I have a paid off home my dad left me.

Outer Banks? Or is that the military town? I know I've been there years ago.