• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you watch on the TV in the NFL offseason?

What do you watch in the NFL offseason?

• Total voters

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a good a time as any to post another dumb poll, please vote because it is your right to do so

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the air antenna, and roku on every tv. (Just moved the antenna to the peak of the house. Now need a pre amp and shoul be able to get the stations out of Raliegh NC, Wilmington NC, Florence SC, and possibly Myrtle Beach SC.)

No particular show, though lately I seem to be drawn to Shark Tank, and the Profit.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the air antenna, and roku on every tv. (Just moved the antenna to the peak of the house. Now need a pre amp and shoul be able to get the stations out of Raliegh NC, Wilmington NC, Florence SC, and possibly Myrtle Beach SC.)

No particular show, though lately I seem to be drawn to Shark Tank, and the Profit.

that's a lot of shows, I hate the TV, unless it's NFL season

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's a lot of shows, I hate the TV, unless it's NFL season

I don't watch as much as it sounds. I'm just adding the extra stations to increase the chance of local coverage of Pats games.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well once football ends I go on a p0rn binge which usually lasts about 2 months. During this time I get a call from my bank claiming that my credit card has been stolen but trust me, it's all legit p0rn on PPV. Granted it's easy to find this stuff on the Net but something about buying it? Just makes it feel more legit.

Anyway, about April I start re-watching old Rocko's Modern Life Episodes while getting stoned out the bajeebus all while inviting random people from the streets over (I generally mug/r*pe them, but it's fine). May is the draft, so that's fun.

Then June-August hits and during this time I partake in a HUGE workout session and get back in shape. The doctor continues to warn me about alcohol abuse but I just laugh and steal all the lime suckers out of his candy bin, mocking kids and laughing at them on the way out while faking EXCRUCIATING pain to the kids that seem worried. On the way out of the parking lot I dump a can of oil in a nearby sewer and spray cans of aerosol out the window while blaring Def Leppard at max volume.

Then early Sept. hits, and while you MIGHT think I'm watching preseason it's pretty obvious that I'm playing Counter Strike Global and freaking out every time I get killed.

And then yah, football starts and I lead a very normal life.

VikingsAD28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do the exact same thing however I just bought this tivo OTA(over the air) and now have all the dvr functions on my antenna channels. I can pause live tv, set recordings using tivo's guide and if you puurchase it for the $399 price tag there isn't a monthly fee for the service. You can buy the box for $49 if you want to pay $15 a month for the service. I absolutely love the tivo service I got all my shows on demand again just like when I had Directv. The box has Netflix, Hulu, Pandora etc as well which has caused me to turn my Roku on much less frequently. I would strongly recommend looking into it.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I play Tecmo Super-Bowl and old school Madden when it used to be good... I also play a lot of the "Last of Us" lately and blow the heads of clickers shoulders.... I love video games....

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seldom watch TV, but I do enjoy renting a motel room for the night and trashing the shit out of it while pretending to be a rock star, but the older I get the more the hangovers tend to kick my ass.

living the dream...

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how golf and soccer is an option but basketball and baseball is not.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark Tank, American Pickers, NFL Network, Netflix, Hulu Plus, and Pron

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate TV during the off-season.
I will watch women's soccer (it's ok for them to be pussies)
I will watch re-runs of Patriots wins - there are lots to choose from.
When my wife puts on some stupid sitcom I tell her I'm taking a walk to the seawall.....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardly ever watch TV in the off season, but if I have a bunch of time on my hands, once in a great while I go to Netflix and do a marathon, watching a whole season of some TV series or just watch some movies.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardly ever watch TV in the off season, but if I have a bunch of time on my hands, once in a great while I go to Netflix and do a marathon, watching a whole season of some TV series or just watch some movies.

On Hulu right now doin a binge of Wayward Pines.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched Terra Nova (the whole season) last time I did this.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Hulu isn't?

I have Amazon, Hulu, Netflix, MLB, CBS, Sling, and a couple other lesser knowns.
IDK, last time I used Amazon or Hula they wanted $ per movie. Has that changed?